• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar venue fee --- April 24th, 2010 - Greenbelt MD

badumpbumpbump

Smash Rookie
I have never been to a tourney, but the allure of 5 Guys is too much to pass up. I'm sure it will be great. Also, I would be willing to team with anyone, but I think you will find that my skills are lacking- I don't have much experience against good players, just lvl 9's.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If you are banned I am sorry but you can't come. If you don't know why you are banned you may ask me via aim or PM

Banned Players--
Spec
BakiTheG
Sin
SkyLink

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
mm for 20..........im beating everyone who took my money previously..........i already did poyo and bmx ur glady next
I'm swag military dawg !!
If you are banned I am sorry but you can't come. If you don't know why you are banned you may ask me via aim or PM

Banned Players--
Spec
BakiTheG
Sin
SkyLink
lmao at banned list.. :chuckle:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I will be doing round 2 of ATHF tourney fix at this event

Get ready for a hella good time, this will be the best tourney experience of your lives

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Expect to see my Falco finally in tourney. He's ready. Wolf/Falco/Mk. After exams this Wednesday, practice shall commence.

Lie 5 buck MM Falco vs Wolf...?

Oh and I'll do MM's with my BOWSER again.

Lobos

Smash Master
Tourney fixx the name itself is new the concept of interviewing/filming at tournaments is nothing new.....tant if you haven't yet, check out youtube and search bring your own controller...best smash tourney vids even till this day

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Congrats on the amount of success this tournament got and has been getting man. Wish I had more of a rep among Smashboards haha. That's what you get when you compete more on GB then Smashboards I guess. lol.

Top Bottom