• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar venue fee --- April 24th, 2010 - Greenbelt MD

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Okay well it looks like only friend one can come lol.

Also this is my first offline tournment :D, I'm so excited.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I'm excited for this tournament! plus Five Guys's fries is amazing.. ;)

Just so everyone knows I don't care if you go to another part of the Five Guys to get food/chill or w/e you people do during the tourney. But, if you leave the venue make sure you are back in time for you matches because the time is limited because of when the venue closes and stuff.

Also you don't have to go to the cashiers or anything, to sign in, you can walk straight to the backroom they will be expecting that.
when is the venue close ? :o same time as Five Guys close ?

Lobos

Smash Master
I have MMs with random scrubs trying to prove themselves at this....

Random scrub #1, random scrub #2, and random scrub # 3....I forget thier names but you know who you are

$10 each ^.^

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
So umm i think im like 90% going to this, cuz its mad close to me (6min away) my dad knows the area by heart and i do to, and im gonna have my venue and entry fee for single ready for the time of the tourney, and maybe extra money for food at the 5 guys and maybe dubz entry if i could even get to the venue in time for dubz

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hey ya'll, the Azen fee will be in affect for you people who wanna come late LOOOOOOOL, no really, don't **** around.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If you come late you will not be entered

This event can't go on till 4 am like UMMZ

Okay Boss? inb4nawdawg

Aposl

Smash Ace
I want to come to this, sorry for missing the last tournament. Something came up, but should of been able to make it. XP. So I want to MM as many people as possible, but I am only going to do the majority of them before singles so I can warm up. Get at me!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I want to come to this, sorry for missing the last tournament. Something came up, but should of been able to make it. XP. So I want to MM as many people as possible, but I am only going to do the majority of them before singles so I can warm up. Get at me!
You better come early

set ups will be limited because of space and stuff so all MMs have to start before the tourney or after if we have time

Army of One

Smash Rookie
A tournament at Five Guys? GENIUS, SIR. F****** genius, lol.

I'll probably make this :)....probably a s****y drive :/, but oh well.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am updating the rules and stage list

No big changes mostly just the stage list. I am making it the MLG stage list since it was a success at crewfest and needs further testing to see if this stage list should becomes the standard (or something similar).

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
A tournament at Five Guys? GENIUS, SIR. F****** genius, lol.

I'll probably make this :)....probably a s****y drive :/, but oh well.
Mike?

I am updating the rules and stage list

No big changes mostly just the stage list. I am making it the MLG stage list since it was a success at crewfest and needs further testing to see if this stage list should becomes the standard (or something similar).
Good **** Brandon. I think it would be a good idea to keep the testing going. I actually really enjoyed more stages.

Candy ***** me on Picto =3

*goes off to learn that stage better*

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Also I am thinking of adding japes to the CP list

but only if the majority of people going to this agree

vote yes or no to japes now

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Updated the stage list (without japes as of now) and updated a few rules

also there will be a 45 ledge grab limit for singles and 90 for doubles. If the timer runs out of course.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
no japes, try to stick as close to the rules as possible

debating about banning Wii motes now just cause ;)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I say Yes to banning wiimotes

but we don't need P~S/Sonic rage so idk

cast the votes

Yes argument: The rays can cause cancer and interfere with the cash registers at Five Guys

No argument: P~S can't place top 3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think I can come to this since it is close to where I live a bit. Plus ill try and bring someone ;p This time I am not gonna get dead last xD (or attempt to at least)

so a few days over two weeks to train. Gotta get better ;p
especially with this new tricky charrie

idc about the controllers but ill vote yes to keeping cuz that's how some play.

id vote yes for Japes xD

Top Bottom