• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar venue fee --- April 24th, 2010 - Greenbelt MD

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Chu, you can't call me and complain about why no one likes you when you make comments/decisions like these ~_~

You're biting the hand that feeds, Mister God.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chu, you can't call me and complain about why no one likes you when you make comments/decisions like these ~_~

You're biting the hand that feeds, Mister God.
You better recognize.

KageMurphy - Lil B has the ultimate say AND decision on what goes on around these parts. If you were anything of any value, then I would just say that you are Lil B's monkey follower.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You better recognize.

KageMurphy - Lil B has the ultimate say AND decision on what goes on around these parts. If you were anything of any value, then I would just say that you are Lil B's monkey follower.
Yo, you have to be the biggest fool in the region, clueless is the only word to describe you, speaking as if you actually know **** when you don't. Stick to hosting those 8 man bi weeklies asshat and keep it moving, you don't want it with me.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright guys, back on topic, he won't be attending this regardless. :)

Lie is still seeking a teammate, I heard he got mad Swag~!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Drop it now. If you need to have a go at each other, do it on AIM or anywhere else other than here.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Just because people can't defend themselves (LOLZ Serf) doesn't mean that this needs to stop. We are merely "going at it". So far, they've been getting *****.

Why are you modding this? Don't you have something better to do LOLZ

If disrespecting an idiot counts as an infraction point, then I'm all for it LOLZ. I got like 1 left.

NKB - It's not serious....

UNLESS IT IS O.O

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just because people can't defend themselves (LOLZ Serf) doesn't mean that this needs to stop. We are merely "going at it". So far, they've been getting *****.

Why are you modding this? Don't you have something better to do LOLZ
Not really, so I figured I'd do my job.

This is not the "going at it" thread, it's the thread for the tournament that's on the 24th.

Now everyone, drop it. If you need to reply to my post, send me a PM. If you need to reply to anything anyone else has said, take it to PM's/AIM

I'll give anyone continuing this a trolling infraction. Get to discussing the smash already.

falco03

Smash Lord
CHU WHY CALIFORNIA AND WOW THAT WAS HALARIOUS.........SORRY BUT I GOTTA SIDE WITH CHUDAT ............i have no partner and who is kagemurphy i just found out sovaman was lil b............ill be at this for sure but im not entering teams without a GOOD partner but see everybody there..............one last thing if your not candy boss chudat maybe korn ill mm you that is all

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
CHU WHY CALIFORNIA AND WOW THAT WAS HALARIOUS.........SORRY BUT I GOTTA SIDE WITH CHUDAT ............i have no partner and who is kagemurphy i just found out sovaman was lil b............ill be at this for sure but im not entering teams without a GOOD partner but see everybody there..............one last thing if your not candy boss chudat maybe korn ill mm you that is all
If you don't know who KageMurphy is, where the heck have you been?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am going to check if there is wifi at the venue

If there is Tant will be setting up a Livestream. Get hyped Stream monsters

KageMurphy

Smash Master
He was funnier when Azen wrote his posts.

Anywayzzzzzzz I support the Burger contest being recorded, sounds epic.

Top Bottom