• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Oh man

now we've got ourselves a tournament!!!!!!

Chu, I'm glad you decided to go to my tournament over SNES. Should be a great time. This venue is pretty decent, just a bit out of the way.

We have a mic setup to call matches as well. This tournament will be pretty lax!

Chu I just want to remind you to please be on time :( We can't hold the tournament an hour and a half for this time. That goes for everyone is well.

Also, please bring more setups! We need TVs and Wiis. We have a couple TVs at the venue already, and I'll have my wii.

Gonna be intense!!!

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
A couple of TVs? Between herf, the venue, and myself we have 9 tvs.

What is PSO? I keep thinking you are referring to Phantasy Star online but that can't be right.

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm bringing a tv/wii/brawl since I'll finally have my car back ^.^

good **** smash god, I would like to play some melee

Coney

Smash Master
Ugh, you didn't get an A in Professor Pikachu's class.
i lol'd. PLEASE make more pictures like that, that was great

Ah, I can see all is normal in MD/VA.

Someone convince me that I should drive two hours to this.
normal as it gets, anyway

i'm driving two hours to this myself! you should too. that's why.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOL !!! @ jackpot !

This pic made my day !! <3
me me for 30 korn u asian ****...........lets go im serious but i forgot ur a ***** so you wont do it..........yall can all saya **** and idc cause in real life ill just take ur muney from u korn u skinny asian ****

k9 that pic is mad funny but korns still a **** i hate him
i can careless, i rather be asian than being like you/your friends, practice 24/7 but never get better XD
and i don't think we can MM... i mean you banned! :laugh:

have fun getting first place.... at your own house!! lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This is the stupidest thread on SWF
Agreed.. oh wait its getting better.. (read on to more quotes)

Chu I just want to remind you to please be on time :( We can't hold the tournament an hour and a half for this time. That goes for everyone is well.
lmfao.. <3 Chu.

Hey it's 22! Where have you been? Sept. 5, Mythic 2 baby, you better be there!

YOU BAAAAAaAAANNED

YOU BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNED
lmfao.. this thread is now full of lulz for me.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Come play Brawl+ with me!
I'll do 5 push ups!
I'll believe that when I see it.

btw, I'll accept any MM in Brawl+ from anyone. If I think you suck (and that's most of you) I'll even let you choose which character I use from my mains (ROB, Squirtle, Sheik, Wolf). See me *****es.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Come play Brawl+ with me!

I'll believe that when I see it.

btw, I'll accept any MM in Brawl+ from anyone. If I think you suck (and that's most of you) I'll even let you choose which character I use from my mains (ROB, Squirtle, Sheik, Wolf). See me *****es.
I might take you up on that. Wolf ditto.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
hmmmm alot of things are happening in this thread....so lets start :-)

cafe: i <3 you....but you've been wayyyyy to cocky on the boards since u got 2nd in c3....enough is enough

it does seem like ppl are gangin up on lie...yea lie shouldnt be using that language and maybe getting lil serious....but its not his fault since every1 is being a douche to him for no reason and are the 1s starting it...im not sure if its true but tant if you really did bann him then your a complete idiot

jceaser: stop acting like your good at brawl+...i dont even play and i still beat you...dayum! GET *****!!!!!!!! :-p

i might goto this tourny b/c it looks like im not going to snes due to no ride/ low money

alphazealot: sowwy but IM calling it....if me/boss come to this we we get 1st in teams garenteed ;-)

and finally....

candy has not been to many tournys later....but has secretly been practicing underground for a while now....candy is growing to be a force so0o strong it cannot be reckoned with...in fact candy is not even a person

the definition of candy
candy- not a person, rather then a state of mind in which your brawlnage is at full capacity

im not even sure wtf im talking about now
munchy muchlax OUT!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
jceaser: stop acting like your good at brawl+...i dont even play and i still beat you...dayum! GET *****!!!!!!!! :-p
That money in my wallet I won from you seems to think otherwise.

Wanna win it back? I'll even let you pick my character because I feel so bad for you <3

Poor Candy, all talk and can't even back it up when it counts...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
cafe: i <3 you....but you've been wayyyyy to cocky on the boards since u got 2nd in c3....enough is enough
why are you being stupid...
I argue with people(Lie) when I didn't start it at first place.. = you blame me/im cocky ?

no one leaves me alone, when I don't enter singles = people complain about it
when I enter singles = people think I'm cocky

wow this is really sad... :/

boss8

Smash Hero
candy find a ride to SNES and korn hasnt been cocky wtf......

u all argue about korn not entering singles but when he does....and actually places high...instead of a good **** korn..you give him a OMFG your cocky....ROFL...hilarious....

candy im low on cash 2 doesnt mean me and u cant go to SNES and play some people for money right on the spot.....how do you think i enter turneys being broke????

ROFLMAO!!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
jceaser: LOL you beat me ONCE when brawl+ came out...and since then you havent come close LOL....all u do is play brawl+ and your still not good....must suck....

cafe: yes cafe your being EXTREMELY cocky...in the last couple days ive seen 398408230840 posts from you talking about how ur got 2nd blah blah blah...if u get 2nd they yea congrats im proud of you... but dont go bragging about it every time you have a chance...that **** just gets anoyying

Will: we still have no wayy of getting there...plus i start school on Monday....its gonna be really doubtful that i cant make it...but if u do make it...theres a chance i found you another partner since i wont be able to go

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Um Candy we haven't played at all since then. Silly Mexican.

If you think you have a chance, MM me at this. I can actually back up my **** talk, unlike you.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
candy find a ride to SNES and korn hasnt been cocky wtf......

u all argue about korn not entering singles but when he does....and actually places high...instead of a good **** korn..you give him a OMFG your cocky..

candy im low on cash 2 doesnt mean me and u cant go to SNES and play some people for money right on the spot.....how do you think i enter turneys being broke????
Agree with Boss.

I always side with Korn on this because people always bother him. Some people enjoy doubles over Singles, so don't give the man **** when he doesn't enter.. and if he does, tell him good **** for doing good just like you should for any player.

Low on cash? lol.. That and you get fronts from me when I am around. ;)

It's just brawl+ ;o
>.> Exactly..

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
yeeeee yo

rofl @ this, korn has only bragged about getting 2nd to people like deez and lie who never back up their talk

and if lie goes to SNES i'd sidebet he wouldn't even make it out of pools. rofl at the thought of him hanging with NJ/NY/TX, let alone MD/VA. MD/VA is bad at brawl singles man, besides candy and meep. when they go out OOS they get their **** ***** accordingly, which is how it should be.

WEST COAST BAYBEE

mikehaze/fiction would come there and wreck all yall

Kenrawr

Smash Master
^What an uneducated troll ;o

At least his chaco thread makes up for the fail post above.

By the way, you're a little obvious. <3

boss8

Smash Hero
yeeeee yo

rofl @ this, korn has only bragged about getting 2nd to people like deez and lie who never back up their talk

and if lie goes to SNES i'd sidebet he wouldn't even make it out of pools. rofl at the thought of him hanging with NJ/NY/TX, let alone MD/VA. MD/VA is bad at brawl singles man, besides candy and meep. when they go out OOS they get their **** ***** accordingly, which is how it should be.

WEST COAST BAYBEE

mikehaze/fiction would come there and wreck all yall
you should come to this turney and live up to your name....

XD

Top Bottom