• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
HMS stated that he may be able to drive by now, anyone know if he can?

TKO, is your car full and have you gotten everything set up and straightened out?

Once again I would like to remind you all that we need wiis. Herf would like us to have at least 6-8 wiis for the event.

With Jceasar bringing brawl+ we will have every kind of smash game setup.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
HMS stated that he may be able to drive by now, anyone know if he can?

TKO, is your car full and have you gotten everything set up and straightened out?

Once again I would like to remind you all that we need wiis. Herf would like us to have at least 6-8 wiis for the event.

With Jceasar bringing brawl+ we will have every kind of smash game setup.
HMS will no longer be able to answer that on these boards

falco03

Smash Lord
korns not that good....................im getting first in singles at this..................been practicing like crazy.....................not losing to any mks or warios so yea thats 1st for me.............watch out for me and my outstater teamate aha yall in for a suprise

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
korns not that good....................im getting first in singles at this..................been practicing like crazy.....................not losing to any mks or warios so yea thats 1st for me.............watch out for me and my outstater teamate aha yall in for a suprise

and when you lose to a marth your gonna be like **** XD

it wont be mine :X

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
LOL

please..
you will never get top 3 at any tourneys... i don't need to practice and still better than you all day

bleh i shouldn't even bother posting this... but what an attention ***** lol

falco03

Smash Lord
sidebet i place higher then u at this tourny wtf ..........well c ...........................ill mm u for 20 in brawl too you got this...............i meant ur ok player but not that good

falco03

Smash Lord
lol im rolling that **** wasnt lass than a minute and y does boss keep saying that ****............thats y im not giving that fat **** a ride to s.n.e.s and ee juss mm already for 10 like you said since you wanna jump in it.............................korn stop being a ***** and mm me in brawl and i would appreciate if yall stop **** riding this asian that is all

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
LIE, I'll side bet 20 Korn places higher then you in singles IF he enters.

Korn, enter singles plz <3
yeah lies....korn will out place you sorry man
yea, i'll enter singles lol

lol im rolling that **** wasnt lass than a minute and y does boss keep saying that ****............thats y im not giving that fat **** a ride to s.n.e.s and ee juss mm already for 10 like you said since you wanna jump in it.............................korn stop being a ***** and mm me in brawl and i would appreciate if yall stop **** riding this asian that is all
you mad at Boss, because he's tired playing your sorry *** in Brawl lol

Lie, sidebet $50 plz, you will not even get top3 at this tourney LOL

btw thanks for gave me $25 instead of $15 after that MM in woodbridge :laugh:
i hope you're proud of yourself !

falco03

Smash Lord
i noticed that y i was looking for my muney and asked everyone there but ur not man enough to say u had the muney or give it back to me cause ur a ****............so boss must love playing u cause ur not the ****ing good either..................i sidebet i place higher then ur sorry *** 20 bux

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lie, stop talking, or I'll ban you. You're being an absolute douche bag for no reason, and I can hit back twice as hard, so don't challenge me.

Just stop posting in general, and just play. **** talking in brawl means jack squat, and is pointless & dumb, just because mild does it doesn't mean it's cool for everyone else to do it now

Kenrawr

Smash Master
i noticed that y i was looking for my muney and asked everyone there but ur not man enough to say u had the muney or give it back to me cause ur a ****............so boss must love playing u cause ur not the ****ing good either..................i sidebet i place higher then ur sorry *** 20 bux
*points at C3 results thread*

/discussion

Sorry Lie.

Top Bottom