• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

Deez.

Smash Lord
Woah Woah Woah... This isn't fair at all. everyone is ganging up on Lie Tant. first of all CK you are amazing at brawl I'm mad you quit. because I remember how good u were back then... like when June was just starting out and that was like ur 10th tourny and u went to game 3 against his lucario and last stock. you were clutch and also when june unlpugged his controller to give you the first stock. clutch again for taking adv of that and almost sding but managing to kill June first.

Korn come on now I thought you and lie were cool? I thought you already admit Lie was better then you and he counters you. I'm just throwing this out there but you two should $50 money match on live feed since everyone knows that you guys are **** talking on the boards.

eE just stay out of this lmao i know your doing your troll thing but its alot funnier to watch someone talk alot of **** then lose. instead of gettin into it and then also talking **** then losing money plus looking stupid right? because we all know you can beat Lie in tourny I mean its almost guarantee right? so why say anything if you know u can beat him. hands down with the controller not even plugged in.* in that post EE=Lie and Lie=EE.*

oh and one more thingggggg

GET ***** BY DEEZ BASEMENT! NUCCAAAAAASSSSS!!!!
:laugh::chuckle::psycho::p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
But in the end... we're right.

Sooooo

:l

I'm literally about to break out the photoshop and "draw it out" for you guys. Dry white erase board style.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
LOL this is a funny thread..
Lie must be the best falco in the states now..
But watch out korn did get second in the last tourney so dont under estimate him

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Woah Woah Woah... This isn't fair at all. everyone is ganging up on Lie Tant. first of all CK you are amazing at brawl I'm mad you quit. because I remember how good u were back then... like when June was just starting out and that was like ur 10th tourny and u went to game 3 against his lucario and last stock. you were clutch and also when june unlpugged his controller to give you the first stock. clutch again for taking adv of that and almost sding but managing to kill June first.
loool at tenth tourney havent you been going to tourneys way longer than me in brawl .....and you still arent that good xD

good **** mentioning that match i guess??? even though i dont remember it xc:chuckle::chuckle:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

Korn come on now I thought you and lie were cool? I thought you already admit Lie was better then you and he counters you. I'm just throwing this out there but you two should $50 money match on live feed since everyone knows that you guys are **** talking on the boards.

eE just stay out of this lmao i know your doing your troll thing but its alot funnier to watch someone talk alot of **** then lose. instead of gettin into it and then also talking **** then losing money plus looking stupid right? because we all know you can beat Lie in tourny I mean its almost guarantee right? so why say anything if you know u can beat him. hands down with the controller not even plugged in.* in that post EE=Lie and Lie=EE.*

oh and one more thingggggg

GET ***** BY DEEZ BASEMENT! NUCCAAAAAASSSSS!!!!
:laugh::chuckle::psycho::p
you said i can't say **** if i don't enter singles XD so what happened at C3 ***** ?
too bad there is no live feed there lol

yawn....
stop talking because Lie/you aren't good in singles, and get carried/don't even get good place in doubles
aka Lie get gimps like 50 times when he team w/ ck
aka Deez get carried by Boss at WB, and don't even place high..
you should be more like me/boss lol !

Lobos > your people

edit: i hope Lie enjoy my sig ! lol

Deez.

Smash Lord
you said i can't say **** if i don't enter singles XD so what happened at C3 ***** ?
too bad there is no live feed there lol

yawn....
stop talking because you making youself looks dumb :psycho:

Lobos > your people

edit: i hope Lie enjoy my sig ! lol
Why what happen at C3? oh you lost to Junebug in winners...good stuf I mean but if I was you I wouldn't of told anyone that. but you asian people do your things backwards... for example here we walk and feed are dogs... unlike you guys you walk to catch your dogs and then eat them.:laugh:

U MAD!!!:laugh::laugh:

Deez.

Smash Lord
haha

while you..

!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and get last !!!

while I get 2nd..... in teams / singles
and GG in $20 MM :D <3 free money from Deez

please kill yourself *****... :laugh:
Lol Funny you say that Korn. you only think I lost $20 to you. in reality karma is a B I T C H! :laugh: I got last? didn't know that =\

Kenrawr

Smash Master
K-9 if you only you knew. I hate lie you can ask anyone that.. Korn,Yoster,PS, as well as Neo, Sin, SSR, and a bunch more... I just hate seeing someone get ganged up on for no apparent reason at all.
If only you knew.

Drawing stupid pictures are fun ;3

From what I saw Lie kinda asked for it though. So he'll get no sympathy from me. <-ugh unintentional quote.

falco03

Smash Lord
me me for 30 korn u asian ****...........lets go im serious but i forgot ur a ***** so you wont do it..........yall can all saya **** and idc cause in real life ill just take ur muney from u korn u skinny asian ****

k9 that pic is mad funny but korns still a **** i hate him

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
random serious question... i believe chu, azen, meep possibly me, boss and who knows who else won't be at this due to S.N.E.S... so would this mess up seeding later?

edit: chu and azen will be here now so nvm

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL this is a funny thread..
Lie must be the best falco in the states now..
But watch out korn did get second in the last tourney so dont under estimate him
Excuse me?

@K-9 That pic was too good

and uhh lie no beef wit you or nothin but u sure did single-handedly changed this thread to ****

@metal...uhh im not exactly sure who you are from your name on here but uhh I guess everything is straight and i would bring my Wii but i don't trust a few people going to this tourney....not saying any names of course

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chuuuu, take me and Forte ;[

We'll find a ride to your place?
That can be arranged. Bring ADA for PSO! haha jk, but it would be cool. I'll be staying the night at Hats place on Friday night, then we'll go to the tournament on Saturday, When would u be coming to my place?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
After reading all this stuff I have concluded Korn will place higher and would beat Lie anyday with any character in a MM.

Top Bottom