• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
trolls don't need education mah dawg just look at lie
but educate ME on something though.......educate me on an OOS tourney where you md/va peeeps placed in the money in singles. and i'm not talking about meep at HERB2, cause NJ/NY weren't even there, and all ya'lls other players still got buttraped by FLORIDA LMFAO

although i think deez set a record at that tourney..........record for first person to team w/ M2K and not make it out of pools in singles. maybe meep wins like once or twice over ADHD or atomsk, but no one else. ya'll suck and always have since azen quit. he is your god. your only salvation.

i ***** ya'll at COT4 and i'll do it again if i go to another OOS with you present.

you should come to this turney and live up to your name....

XD
you should lose to moar random DK's

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
korn hasnt been cocky wtf......

u all argue about korn not entering singles but when he does....and actually places high...instead of a good **** korn..you give him a OMFG your cocky....ROFL...hilarious....
Agree with Boss.

I always side with Korn on this because people always bother him. Some people enjoy doubles over Singles, so don't give the man **** when he doesn't enter.. and if he does, tell him good **** for doing good just like you should for any player.
yeeeee yo

rofl @ this, korn has only bragged about getting 2nd to people like deez and lie who never back up their talk
you guys really understand me
<3 you 3

cafe: yes cafe your being EXTREMELY cocky...in the last couple days ive seen 398408230840 posts from you talking about how ur got 2nd blah blah blah...if u get 2nd they yea congrats im proud of you... but dont go bragging about it every time you have a chance...that **** just gets anoyying
you're totally a Lie no.2.. lol
I only bragging that **** to Lie,deez.. to prove them after their **** talks
and I post a lot like everyday because I'm bored

you just make yourself stupid and bashing me for wrong/stupid reason...

btw, if you go tant's you have to pay $10 back to me before you pay your money for tournament ...it's been like 3-4 months, stop being a douche

korn you are cocky but idc i just have to prove you wrong
you already prove me wrong when i won jackpot from you! rofl lmao

falco03

Smash Lord
candy not being a douche you are why cant you see that........open your eyes korn damm i forgot u cant lol just kidding but yea man its cool ur too good............im just saying you act like ur god just stop being so COCKY AND got 10 dollors from me thats not cool

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
btw <3 korn, he was mad chill when he and boss came up here to our tourney and got 5th in teams i aint talkin **** to him cause he just don't like singles. from what i gather you people are saying this lie dude>>>>>korn because he lost ONE MM? and then PROFITED from that MM because the dude was too stupid to give him the correct amount of change? ROFL

well i guess all you sidebetters can count on lie.........count on him to not be able to count.

boss8

Smash Hero
trolls don't need education mah dawg just look at lie
but educate ME on something though.......educate me on an OOS tourney where you md/va peeeps placed in the money in singles. and i'm not talking about meep at HERB2, cause NJ/NY weren't even there, and all ya'lls other players still got buttraped by FLORIDA LMFAO

although i think deez set a record at that tourney..........record for first person to team w/ M2K and not make it out of pools in singles. maybe meep wins like once or twice over ADHD or atomsk, but no one else. ya'll suck and always have since azen quit. he is your god. your only salvation.

i ***** ya'll at COT4 and i'll do it again if i go to another OOS with you present.

you should lose to moar random DK's
its funny cause i literally told that DK to just punch me as i stand there....

but ok 9th or lower lets MM??

20$

*waits for john or answer*

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
@ boss, i mean you're the one who just johned about losing to a DK, but i'm just messin w/ you man, but sure i'll MM, you comin to SNES? can we make it 30 though? preferrably before the tourney so i have less of an entry fee?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
btw <3 korn, he was mad chill when he and boss came up here to our tourney and got 5th in teams i aint talkin **** to him cause he just don't like singles. from what i gather you people are saying this lie dude>>>>>korn because he lost ONE MM? and then PROFITED from that MM because the dude was too stupid to give him the correct amount of change? ROFL

well i guess all you sidebetters can count on lie.........count on him to not be able to count.
(not sure if you talking about COT4 :p ?? if yes then)
I miss COT4 :( it was really fun

<3 much love for cool people :)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
It's still one of the better ones, especially in overall skill consistency of the players, takeover. He's just trolling. Take everything with a grain of salt ;o

@CK- Actually at the beginning of brawl MD/VA was still probably the best. Hurpdurp

boss8

Smash Hero
@ boss, i mean you're the one who just johned about losing to a DK, but i'm just messin w/ you man, but sure i'll MM, you comin to SNES? can we make it 30 though? preferrably before the tourney so i have less of an entry fee?
bro calm down....im only jokin the only way i would do it for 30 is if i need that money to enter the turney...lol....

how is standing there letting him kill me a john??

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79482 <-----i dont see it on the list

lol

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
It's still one of the better ones, especially in overall skill consistency of the players, takeover. He's just trolling. Take everything with a grain of salt ;o

@CK- Actually at the beginning of brawl MD/VA was still probably the best. Hurpdurp
actually at the begining of brawl anybody was consider good even poyo would have passed as a good player and even bolt! xD

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
lmao that goes for any game, are you serious dude? watch 2002 melee vids, jesus christ man.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
actually at the begining of brawl anybody was consider good even poyo would have passed as a good player and even bolt! xD
That says a lot coming from the low tier of the Marth Mains. :ohwell: Don't call people out CK when you don't even play the game anymore, the people that continue to play the game and try to get better will always be better than a person that fails and gives up.

Lobos

Smash Master
MD/VA was the best until around the time before cot4 in brawl.....melee hands down way too much talent in one place....even now this region is kinda stacked. Wish I was going to snes still but had to pay for my car repairs. On well me and coney got this....2 team genius players on one team!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I suppose you should save that money too to get a haircut lmfao
dawg whens the last time you saw me lmao XD ive had a haircut since like last week xD

oh and bolt the people that keep playing wont be better than me unless they actually place better than 13th from time to time

i will always be a threat in brawl no matter how long i keep playing xD

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
god you people are bad at trash talking keep wasting that money for tourney entrance xD
didnt you do that in melee?? last time i recall you didnt win melee tournies b4 brawl came out anyways...you were nothing but a pot filler since....your whole smash career LOL

BRAWL BABY!

edit jceaz lets goez...like taking candy from a baby (get it, i made a funny har har)

cafe: im not just talking about in this thread...im talking about in EVERY thread....just be humble like you use to be and no1 will give you crap

Kenrawr

Smash Master
dawg whens the last time you saw me lmao XD ive had a haircut since like last week xD

oh and bolt the people that keep playing wont be better than me unless they actually place better than 13th from time to time

i will always be a threat in brawl no matter how long i keep playing xD
Man, I suck and even I have a positive tourney record with you.

inb4sandbagjohns

and

inb4"askanyone"johns

CK, Plank can say this typa stuff, not you.

/yourbrawltrashtalkingcareer

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lawl at plank can say this kinda stuff and i cant roooofl yall are srcubs and candy ive actually won alot money in melee lmao >_>

but yea w/e keep entering potfillers

Kenrawr

Smash Master

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Hope you guys bring this attitude to the tourney and don't gay out.
I remember the last Summer Smash tourney.

You came in and yelled "WOODBRIDGE SUCKS!"

What happened?

You lost to Woodbridge in singles and doubles ;3

But yeah, fun.

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
why do people add the question mark........it's "you maaaaaaaaaaaaaad, you maaaaaaaaad!"

he's telling you, not asking you. watch the **** clip nubs

Lobos

Smash Master
How about I write it how I want it.....**** hop of my nuts LMAO I know what the clip says gtfo....you mad

K9 - obviously jeez you guys don't get it at all.......

Top Bottom