• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask NickRiddle how to be amazing.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
can we get anything else off?
Only on the SV platform (d-smash. there are other options but who cares)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7fr_O33fyI

:awesome:

Hey nick how can I be good like Thiocyanide
It's simple.
You pick a character with a glaring weakness.
Then, instead of getting good enough to the point where it barely matters, you ***** and moan about it.
Then you make a claim that goes against what everybody else believes.
Then you get proven wrong.
???
Profit.

Trollface.jpg
Awesomeface.jpg

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nope none at all, my last tourney was last weekend, but I didnt play since september fourth (which was the tourney before) so my zss was really crap lol, got 9th/59 or something

Zero

Smash Hero
If you see Falco jump, dash attack.

If you see anyone jump within your range, dash attack is pretty much the ****.

Just ask Nick Riddle.

Dr.Fair

Smash Rookie
D-smash lock. Easy to gimp. D-smash > footstool off-stage. Crawling under lasers.

His dodging/rolling? Predict it.
for the D-smash lock sometimes I do it and he gets the damage but he isn't stunned. Does this mean I'm doing it too early or that it doesn't work sometimes?

RubberMan said:
Umm, read it and punish with a Dsmash like everything?
I D-smash a lot and then he just runs away and uses lasers. Then I crawl under them towards him and when I get close he uses his reflector, then I shield it and try to grab him but then he dodges it and upsmashes me :|

How to punish the reflector?

Also, how am i supposed to play the early game with my armor pieces against falco?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
for the D-smash lock sometimes I do it and he gets the damage but he isn't stunned. Does this mean I'm doing it too early or that it doesn't work sometimes?

I D-smash a lot and then he just runs away and uses lasers. Then I crawl under them towards him and when I get close he uses his reflector, then I shield it and try to grab him but then he dodges it and upsmashes me :|

How to punish the reflector?

Also, how am i supposed to play the early game with my armor pieces against falco?
1. You're d-smashing too quickly. They need to touch the ground before they get stunned again.

2. Grab is slow, and sucks. Don't grab.

3. Shield > any move.

4. Bait his reflector > punish.

Top Bottom