• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask NickRiddle how to be amazing.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This probably isn't the best place to discuss it, but I vehemently disagree with the idea that he would be permabanned. Other posters have said and done worse and are still around. NickRiddle was a moderator but is also as human as the rest of us and I have my doubts that anyone was seriously harmed or affected by the link or by the entire incident. Like six people read the ZSS boards.

I probably wouldn't have made Nick a mod though (lol :D).

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Zero nya~n.

Also, just because I was banned, doesn't mean this turn into a social thread. -.-
We have one of those...

Snakeee

Smash Master
Forgot about the social thread tbh lol. Well whatevs, would you rather your thread be buried in the abyss like a certain similar thread by a certain predecessor of yours has become? X_X
(that person is about to make his return, however :p)
and wb!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Forgot about the social thread tbh lol. Well whatevs, would you rather your thread be buried in the abyss like a certain similar thread by a certain predecessor of yours has become? X_X
(that person is about to make his return, however :p)
and wb!
I await your return.
Don't quit again before Apex!

i vote this thread be the social thread cuz the social thread should just be the anime thread!~
Anime isn't social enough?!

Snakeee

Smash Master
I await your return.
Don't quit again before Apex!

Anime isn't social enough?!
Oh I won't :) .

Btw, good luck this weekend.
I really think you can win teams; Vinnie's been my best teammate by far (not to mention how great that particular team combo is obv :awesome:).

Any chance that tourney will be streamed and/or uploaded? We never save any matches over here -_- .

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

I really think you can win teams; Vinnie's been my best teammate by far (not to mention how great that particular team combo is obv :awesome:).

Any chance that tourney will be streamed and/or uploaded? We never save any matches over here -_- .

Matches are always recorded.
And, I doubt he'll be a better partner for me that Shaky.
We'll still win though.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

What tourney are you talking about?

Top Bottom