• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask NickRiddle how to be amazing.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You're not the 1st one to say that in this community :embarrass:

if you need any help, AIM me or skype me >< [not always on skype though]

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
How do you fight Wario?
Carefully.
I'm not even kidding.
Also, most Warios forget they have a shield.
Paralyzer camp until they get around that.

It's kinda like playing Sonic.
Sit around and wait.
All you have to worry about is fart at like 60%. They miss, you're good for like 50% more.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
lol i though u knew how to when u play with my bro but i heard u went yoshi in tourney against him after he won game 1 and u won the set after that with yoshi
NO

I won game 1 with ZSS against his Wario,.... but it was so frustrating LOL

He cp'd Rainbow Cruise, and I switched to Yoshi because even though ZSS is better on that stage, I'm not. I barely lost.

He banned FD so I cp'd SV and stayed Yoshi and won.

TL;DR - Solo is too good. He made me go Yoshi LOL

2-DJeff

Smash Master
NO

I won game 1 with ZSS against his Wario,.... but it was so frustrating LOL

He cp'd Rainbow Cruise, and I switched to Yoshi because even though ZSS is better on that stage, I'm not. I barely lost.

He banned FD so I cp'd SV and stayed Yoshi and won.

TL;DR - Solo is too good. He made me go Yoshi LOL
u shoulda stayed ZSS lol ur ZSS is amazing

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Because its simple.

He shoots pew pews, duck and crawl. Dont get grabbed. Jab him out of phantasm and style of his face when he tries to Up B.

GG

solecalibur

Smash Master
Because its simple.

He shoots pew pews, duck and crawl. Dont get grabbed. Jab him out of phantasm and style of his face when he tries to Up B.

GG
oos bair/dair , JAB , forward b not at range to hit with jab?? (positioning , positioning positioning)

DRN

Smash Lord
Nick help meeee

Can u critique a few vids of mine? Specifically all my matches with Micaelis and all my matches with BigLou. BigLou ***** me as if i had just picked up the game and Micaelis knows the match up and plays mk which makes it more even then i feel it should be.

Anyway heres the link to my vids
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11663934&postcount=391

Heres what Snakeee said which helped of course but if u have anything else to add it'd be much appreciated. I'm tired of losing when i know i can do better :/
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11671231&postcount=404

I really need this.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Japan is weird in the fact that you only see a chunk of their players at a time and the rest seem to just drop off the face of the earth.
I was trolling. Believe it or not, I was the 3rd subscriber to SSBMania and I've been studying japanese players before almost anyone in the USA. I was doing RAIN's ledge lasers back in 2008 lol GET AT ME.

EDIT:
For ZSS mains who dont know Im kinda the best in the world.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Serious question though. For me personally, the main way that I use side b is to read what people do after shielding side b. I'm wondering how you think about using it.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Serious question though. For me personally, the main way that I use side b is to read what people do after shielding side b. I'm wondering how you think about using it.
I try to use it when I believe I am safe.
Or when I'm scared, and in those cases I use it poorly.

The best way to use it, is the same way to use f-smash. Use it to punish people landing away from you.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
When getting the free downB whenever DDD tosses sideB

Do you just do it as a soon as you see the Waddle toss? or can you be off by like a second and still flipkick him?

Top Bottom