• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Qusestion. Get an Answer.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Snake loses to Pikachu but barely. At the worst its 45-55. I hate playing Anther though lol

Marth on the other hand ***** Pikachu if I remember right. And does pretty good vs Kirby and ICs.

I think Snake and Falco are great for each other but Marth seems like a viable option.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
marth also has an advantage on alot of chars falco goes 50-50 with like oli, gameandwatch, peach, zelda, etc
falco does not... CAN NOT.... go even with zelda.....
if he does this would make my day, plz explain how

Palpi

Smash Hero
Pikachus thought they beat snake cause of the CG, but you can just blow yourself up and pikachu has trouble racking dmg without hit trading against the char with one of the best survivability in the game.

J4pu

Smash Champion
I don't think it's a particularly one sided match-up, I can see it being argued either way, pika can fthrow cg to the edge so that the grenades just fall off during the dthrow CG which isn't that unlikely to happen.
anyways I think it's fairly close to 50:50

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
what is the point of Pivot Walking? i learned it a few hours ago, and i don't see any actual use for it except for mindgaming scrubs ~.~''

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Palpi brings up a good point but Pikachu was an annoying matchup for us before the CG. The CG is just another addition to the matchup but its not game breaking in this matchup. Not like vs Fox lol.

Pikachu has more on Snake than just that stupid CG. He ****s with our recovery, his moves are generally faster than us and has the mobility to get around our tilts effectively due to QACing. And if he gets us in the air we're going for a ride.

On the other hand, Snake is fat and kills Pikachu much earlier. Grenades can make it hard for Pika to get inside without trading hits which is bad for him.

The Snake boards had the match as 47-53 before CG lol 45-55 now. Pikachus had it as 50-50 to 45-55 for them. So yeah it can be argued for both sides. Its just annoying. I hate playing Pikachus because they're everywhere. Its just stupid lol

Jon?

Smash Champion
Is it possible to spike MK out of nado if you DI out of it in time? I've seen Marth's do it to MKs who nado them.

D1

Banned via Administration
I seen Larry @ Pound4 do buffered CGs on Mikey's Peach...how the F*CK do you DO THAT?!

That's f*ckin AMAZING. Someone help me. T_T

D1

Dash -> C-Stick down + R
Thanks <3

Now I heard there's a new DACUS, and BBPG?

Can someone help clarify for this for me and applications for it?

(I quit for a while to play Melee, and I decided to do both since I miss my friends from the Brawl community.)

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjh9ve9RS-0
The BDacus looks like this.
You do it by buffering a dash attack, then immidiately C-Stick up.
Applications for this might be down throw -> BDacus if the opponent does not DI upwards. This might be a good finisher at high %. I already did it a few times in friendliess. You can also use it after shl, f tilt or somethink like that. The good thing is that it's not hard to do at all if you get the timing once.
BBPG is not worth learning. The distance is the same as the BPG.

D1

BluB thaaanks and Bleachy check ur pms >: )! If I have anymore questions I'll shoot 'em here.

Top Bottom