• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Cactuar plays GnW?
Yeah me and him did some serious hanging out when I was In PA. He didn't let me do anything vs his game and watch. We did at least five captins vs watch and he won 4 of them. I did switch to m2 and I lost against it the first try. Sorry joot you had to find out this way. *stands up and leaves room*

ps Handorine I am going to let you finish but robin willams is the greatest actor of all time

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah me and him did some serious hanging out when I was In PA. He didn't let me do anything vs his game and watch. We did at least five captins vs watch and he won 4 of them. I did switch to m2 and I lost against it the first try. Sorry joot you had to find out this way. *stands up and leaves room*

ps Handorine I am going to let you finish but robin willams is the greatest actor of all time
That's crazy talk. Someone beating Iori that severely...it's not logical.

j00t

Smash Champion

That's... actually pretty depressing. *sigh*

j00t

Smash Champion
I dunno, I just thought we (Alabama) weren't so greatly far off from getting to DML status. Seems like we are still... :/

I get discouraged easily :x

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I dunno, I just thought we (Alabama) weren't so greatly far off from getting to DML status. Seems like we are still... :/

I get discouraged easily :x
Don't even let it bother you man lol
DML is like better than 98 percent of smashers. There just so happens to be freaks like Cactuar and stuff who can manage that 2 percent. They are crazy legit, no lie no matter what though.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zane if I got a ride to Mag-Town you think I can ride with you to chamie's house when you leave? I think I can manage a ride to mag-town.

edit: and Iori is right Handorin, I've been alittle bit of everywhere as of late. last year I was in atl, to camden, to magnola, to camden, now prolly going to Dallas after I talk to Ike and Arron to see what goes down. But as of now, I wanted to know if I could ride up there with you if I get ride to mag-town. I can bring wii and extra t.v. if needed, and some guitar hero 3 (if anyone has gutar hero: Greatest Hits that would rock!) wii verson. I don't have brawl, but I do have some mario kart, that's always fun.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
^.^

Roy and GaW are my low tiers. I really only use GaW vs Sheik in tournament though...

Also, Iori kept it close pretty much every game vs my GaW. Could have gone either way... definitely wasn't me beating him severely. :laugh:

@NES_noob: Haha. Hahahaha. Well at least you are going into it with some confidence. I actually haven't seen you play or heard all that much about you. Can't wait to see all the new and exciting things that you can do with Falcon. That will completely take me by surprise. And still get beaten by nair spam. :psycho:

(I'm jking, I do look forward to playing you sometime. Every good Falcon player really does have a very different approach to playing the character, so I can't wait to see yours. If you're lucky, I might even show you mine. ;))

j00t

Smash Champion
I heard he beat maafcking TOPE

cactus teehee

Cactuar, do you have any vids of your GnW? I wanna see the best GnW in action (and study from it)

cactuar get your *** in here>:(

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Seeing "new" and "exciting" in a sentence to describe things I do with Falcon shows how little you have heard of me. Of course you wouldn't hear much about me, who the hell do you think I am (relevant reference)? Plus, look at where I am from. I suck anyways just friendly trash talk and I will look forward to playing you.

Cactuar

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOOLOLOL

ok now lets try to get Dire in here

**** you Dire! I'll 4 stock you again bish! where you at, son?!

That's right Jenson!

DireVulcan <3

Vts

Smash Champion
^.^

Roy and GaW are my low tiers. I really only use GaW vs Sheik in tournament though...

Also, Iori kept it close pretty much every game vs my GaW. Could have gone either way... definitely wasn't me beating him severely. :laugh:

@NES_noob: Haha. Hahahaha. Well at least you are going into it with some confidence. I actually haven't seen you play or heard all that much about you. Can't wait to see all the new and exciting things that you can do with Falcon. That will completely take me by surprise. And still get beaten by nair spam. :psycho:

(I'm jking, I do look forward to playing you sometime. Every good Falcon player really does have a very different approach to playing the character, so I can't wait to see yours. If you're lucky, I might even show you mine. ;))

what are u doing in the arkansas thread lol

it doesn't matter its all good.

i wanna play you also with my IC.

but i suck , i'm not as good as my master iori is with his IC.

he reminds me that every cat/black-strang-man/mewtwo has a chance of doing the impossible as long as to
try to improve instead of win (quote from NES in white)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
If that is happening maybe I should make an appearance at Cham's place? Hmmmm
You should most definitely come by Cham's house, NES. Although it's quite a drive for you I know. I'd still love to see you.

And Shogun, I don't think it'd actually be able to work. I'm on a very strict schedule seeing as how I got contacts to get with as well as church and things to hit up in Little Rock. Not to mention, my car's been acting up and even if it runs it is super tiny and has a system in it now. I can't get my dad in it hardly, and you are alot bigger than my dad.

btw Iori I think Arkansas is carpooling to Memphis next weekend, so we should be able to see you then regardless.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
When is this happening, this weekend and starting when? 3 hours isn't too bad for me. Also, I got quoted. *Sniff*
Umm, I usually try to leave and stuff and get there shortly after Chamberlin gets off work. It's all word of mouth with us Arkansas folks, so setting down exact times and stuff just don't work lol. But I think Chamberlin usually gets off at about 6:00 PM on Fridays. And it'd go until Sunday sometime, then I'd have to come back for school. Haven't seen you in forever man.

Vts

Smash Champion
When is this happening, this weekend and starting when? 3 hours isn't too bad for me. Also, I got quoted. *Sniff*
yeah since yoshi didn't remember u saying it i had to remind him.

i'm working so hard to make IC better but i just need more time to sit down and learn much more.

o next saturday i'm off so i'll be going to DML's no matter what.

so GG and i'm ready to train.

G. Vice

Smash Lord

i'm working so hard to make IC better but i just need more time to sit down and learn much more.

Beastttty I'll pay a lil' gas if you'll lemme bum a ride :D

Vts

Smash Champion
Beastttty I'll pay a lil' gas if you'll lemme bum a ride :D

nah i got gas its my gift to you since idk what to get u for your b-day lol.

man i just found some cool desync stuff that its pretty pro but got to work with it in game now.

i need to barrow arbostus's capture card or record over there some silly IC desync stuff.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

XD you know I am down for that. I would also like to know can your ics beat my m2 on fd XD that is my stage. You should have seen what I did to pb&j's ics XD he was so mad. I dragged his nana though the stage and camped him on battle. Vts I am glad I inspire you to get better T_T, this is the happiest moment of my life. The growing of my pupil, and yes vice as of now you are my star pupil but I think soon you will have competition.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
XD you know I am down for that. I would also like to know can your ics beat my m2 on fd XD that is my stage. You should have seen what I did to pb&j's ics XD he was so mad. I dragged his nana though the stage and camped him on battle. Vts I am glad I inspire you to get better T_T, this is the happiest moment of my life. The growing of my pupil, and yes vice as of now you are my star pupil but I think soon you will have competition.
I always have competition my sensei. Don't worry though, young Vice has also grown stronger(according to Chamberlin at least, he may be just lying to make me feel good T.T) but I hope to play you soon sensei. And I hope your mewtwo doesn't overpower me ><

btw thanks VTS you rock <3

I'm so good I can Tapion combo Yoshiman from 200 miles away. Thanks for the clip with me in there KDJ :D

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
And Shogun, I don't think it'd actually be able to work. I'm on a very strict schedule seeing as how I got contacts to get with as well as church and things to hit up in Little Rock. Not to mention, my car's been acting up and even if it runs it is super tiny and has a system in it now. I can't get my dad in it hardly, and you are alot bigger than my dad.
Lol, save me the excuses and just let me know straight up that you don't me to come. The other stuff makes me sound like I'm fat O.o. I mean I know i've lost alot of weight and It's been turning into muscle and stuff, but I don't think it's THAT big is it? Well I dunno, I've never been in ya car so I dunno lol. But ok that's cool, I try for something else to do for my b-day weekend.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Lol, save me the excuses and just let me know straight up that you don't me to come. The other stuff makes me sound like I'm fat O.o. I mean I know i've lost alot of weight and It's been turning into muscle and stuff, but I don't think it's THAT big is it? Well I dunno, I've never been in ya car so I dunno lol. But ok that's cool, I try for something else to do for my b-day weekend.
Was talking about height and overall size, but dang. Ok. It wouldn't work out methinks.

KDJ thanks, but I hate wavebirds. I just got a real long cord son.

Top Bottom