• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arkansas vs DML team crews was fun Iori. I can't believe you didn't come too...I guess you don't love me as much as the rest of them T.T

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah, our bad. I couldn't get my car out because so many people were parked behind me (that's my john), and everyone was being extremely lazy... :/ It wasn't like we didn't want you there though.
Took the words out of my mouth. My john was that I too was blocked in. I had to wake Chamberlin up so he could move his previously blocked in car so I could go to church.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Johns johns johns johns johns, your lazy excuses are almost enough to ruin someones dreams of becoming good at the game. In addition, if you didn't forget about me, why didn't you call to let me know? I was sitting here for 2 hours waiting until arby decided to call about getting his stuff.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Johns johns johns johns johns, your lazy excuses are almost enough to ruin someones dreams of becoming good at the game. In addition, if you didn't forget about me, why didn't you call to let me know? I was sitting here for 2 hours waiting until arby decided to call about getting his stuff.
Because the whole time that we didn't come get you, we were sitting there saying "I'm fixing to pick up yoshi/arbustos" and it just never happened ><

it almost happened so many times, and it was intended all along.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
If you where a real man you would have walked. :p

It's only one mile...

-edit-

Dude, this weekend was ****ing awesome. It was like a non-stop nerd party. DML should come down like way more often, it makes me want to get back into Smash.

Shame that no one wanted to play Blazblue though. T_T

On too shoutouts!

G-Vice - My brother from another mother. Hope you enjoyed being treated like a king because that's the last time I'm giving you a foot massage! Can't wait until you move in.

NESNoob - You are a funny man. Somehow your smacktalk actually makes the game more fun. Good god man, how does your Falcon contain so much power? Jesus, he was dishing out Pain Fries like it was going out of style.

Chad - Glad you enjoyed Touhou. You picked it up and immediately standing owning ***. Bravo good man. You always seem so serious man, you should loosen up a bit more. :p

Spaceballs - My own clone! Now neither of us will be virgins!

HyperDragon - Nice having you and your man-voice around. Makes me feel like a little girl again.

Chambs - How can one person play so much smash in one weekend? That was sick.

VTS - Watch out for those spiders.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
aww poor vts what happened to you .
He, like I, was suffering from a lack of Iori. It makes us sad.

Shoutouts
--------------

Little Rock house- Thanks for hosting you guys, it meant alot <3

--------------

Chamberlin- <3. Thanks for getting this gig up man. I had a blast kicking it with ya, inside and outside of smash. You're getting too good. You tricked me good this weekend, and I'm not talking about smash(although it happened, I'm just referring to the deception of DML appearance lol) I'm still gonna buy you dinner sometimes.

Seif- If you get back into smash I'll have your babies. If you don't, I'll probably still want to have them. Thanks also for treating me so kindly. br0z41yf3heartz

VTS- Don't get so mad dude. You've gotten better, but when you get angry it overshadows your improvements. Don't give up IC's either kk? Thanks for everything.

Ace- You're never on the boards, but I missed you big time Saturday. I felt alone in a sea of caucasianness without my latino floatie D:

DML--------

Thank you all for showing up despite the nasty drive. It was such a surprise, and was the best bday gift an asian ganon main could ask for <3

-------------

~NES- Beast. I don't like being force-fed salty pain fries, they are not delish. Keep in touch my pro friend you.

~Chad- You know the ghetto isn't too bad I promise lol. But for real, thanks for coming despite working soon after. Enjoyed visiting with you, even if I was up til 5:30. Was too worth it. Also, you have a handsome pika.

~ihsb- Thanks for driving dude. I like the car, love the samus. May wanna practice that shine-upsmash a little though, seemed a little rusty this weekend (obvious joke)

~Hyperdragon- Don't forget to give me a shoutout when you're announcing country western songs on your local radio station XD thanks for coming ^^

UALR Boys=
------------
Arbustos- You didn't wanna play melee? I can take you to a doctor sometime dude, that's a lethal condition imo. Also, at least act like you're having fun at some point during the next hangout. It makes me sad.

Yoshi- Maybe next time you'll get to play us more. Sorry about the dealio not going down like you may have envisioned. Don't worry though, NES wasn't all that you thought he was (jking NES you know it's all <3)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
^this is funny to me

"only one mile [in the ghetto]"

ftfy

@vice: sorry :(
my affliction gets pretty serious sometimes... i once stopped playing this game for THREE WEEKS. that's like half my smash career. it doesn't happen much though, so next time will hopefully be different.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Arbustos- You didn't wanna play melee? I can take you to a doctor sometime dude, that's a lethal condition imo. Also, at least act like you're having fun at some point during the next hangout. It makes me sad.
Don't be fooled, Gvice. You know Arbustos is having fun by the fact that he isn't asleep.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah i try to improve but when i get mad i start to play worse and get madder about playing worse and just get worse overall instead of improving like planned.

was fun we aren't coming over this weekend sorry i may come 12-14 since i have those days off its like monday-wednesday lol.

i'll bring my computer and some spare clothes and bro out with you guys.

and try to get better.

this persona's from firefox is freak'n sweet!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
yeah i try to improve but when i get mad i start to play worse and get madder about playing worse and just get worse overall instead of improving like planned.

was fun we aren't coming over this weekend sorry i may come 12-14 since i have those days off its like monday-wednesday lol.

i'll bring my computer and some spare clothes and bro out with you guys.

and try to get better.

this persona's from firefox is freak'n sweet!

What you guys are coming over noooooooooooo

*Iori runs in the corner and starts crying*

stop being emo vts, I will teach you stuff if you come over. pls

Top Bottom