• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Arkansas I won't be able to make it up this weekend. I'm gonna have to study for some stupid tests, do an article review, and do alot of homework. I heard from sexy man Chams that you are planning to go to DMLs next weekend though. I surely hope you guys have room for a small asian man in the back seat ><

p.s Arkansas I love you <3

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey Arkansas I won't be able to make it up this weekend. I'm gonna have to study for some stupid tests, do an article review, and do alot of homework. I heard from sexy man Chams that you are planning to go to DMLs next weekend though. I surely hope you guys have room for a small asian man in the back seat ><

p.s Arkansas I love you <3
So you aren't coming *runs back in the corner where a trail of salt lays*

j00t

Smash Champion
Sugoi is #1 in midsouth. :p

Who else would I name my turtle after? I certainly wouldn't name him Iori. :p

/sarcasm...maybe

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sugoi is #1 in midsouth. :p

Who else would I name my turtle after? I certainly wouldn't name him Iori. :p
^truth

And Iori, you're just mad because Arkansas' best fox is super pro. Have you seen Chams lately? I thought not. But when he's on his game, it's over for whoever he goes up against(for the most part)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
He'd beat us all at smash. I hear he's number one in midsouth or something.
He's usually too busy playing WoW and watching anime to play anybody so I guess I will just have to come to him to play. I can beat him cham's just you wait. It just might take a few years of training.

okay that is not even funny, but if we are making up lies. I think arkanas plays like iori's fox terrible.
Hmmmmmmmm salt.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
So I was talking to B.M.W. today on facebook and from the picture he saw he said "WHAT"S UP IORI?!" Do I really look like him?!

Or better yet, does he really look like me?!

~Sho rocks.

j00t

Smash Champion
When we were going to TO5, Coach brought a watermelon to T1J's apartment.

We still had to spend the night with mslano :/

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Btw Arkansas! (aka VTS/Seif)

I'm knocking down all the walls in my house. No more divisions within it, cuz that ain't how it's supposed to be. If you guys don't know what I'm referring to, talk to Clay and he can fill you in, or PM me.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Btw Arkansas! (aka VTS/Seif)

I'm knocking down all the walls in my house. No more divisions within it, cuz that ain't how it's supposed to be. If you guys don't know what I'm referring to, talk to Clay and he can fill you in, or PM me.

I got 25 on vts (fight fight fight) that right (*iori turns and looks on the face of your computer*) this is a ni55a moment

Top Bottom