• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Mississippi, quit clogging up our forums with your non smash computer talk. If you wanna talk like that in our thread, you gotta pay the price...see Chamberlin for details.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Warhammer has now added level sync so i can no play with levels 1s on my 40 account lol.

basicly also means easier powerleveling now :).
I declare that no one should listen to vts and his whining. I watch him play jack like once or twice and the guy is pro. He may not know it, but he is. In fact my only advice for you is to have fun. The game is not supposed to be dead serious. Anyway thanks for coming over vts, I never got to show you the secret to projection learning but whateves. See ya till next time

Oh and I noticed that while we were playing, the madder you got the more of a blast I had. <.< just pointing that out

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I declare that no one should listen to vts and his whining. I watch him play jack like once or twice and the guy is pro. He may not know it, but he is. In fact my only advice for you is to have fun. The game is not supposed to be dead serious. Anyway thanks for coming over vts, I never got to show you the secret to projection learning but whateves. See ya till next time

Oh and I noticed that while we were playing, the madder you got the more of a blast I had. <.< just pointing that out
And you called ME mean. Hush your black asian mouth Iori.

Vts

Smash Champion
Aw you guys are silly how can this little boy get mad :D

i'll ****ing kill you!!!!!!

so i applied for nintendo today lol.

part time spot in little rock opened maybe i'll get it.

11.50 and hour ftw

Vts

Smash Champion
I got to play with Uberice and he was really good best IC i've met and played with.

top 3 best ICs imo.

he didn't have enough time to teach me much but he said i got the right stuff to get better but it just takes time.

and he's rockcrocks little brother so he knows the ganon match up better than i do and told me to space bair and u-air to keep u from stomping me and stuff.

so i pick up stuff here and there.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I got to play with Uberice and he was really good best IC i've met and played with.

top 3 best ICs imo.

he didn't have enough time to teach me much but he said i got the right stuff to get better but it just takes time.

and he's rockcrocks little brother so he knows the ganon match up better than i do and told me to space bair and u-air to keep u from stomping me and stuff.

so i pick up stuff here and there.
I expect to get beat now ^^

j00t

Smash Champion
I think VTS beat me at that one Game Galaxy tourney

I was like WTF

or was that Chams

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
I declare that no one should listen to vts and his whining. I watch him play jack like once or twice and the guy is pro. He may not know it, but he is. In fact my only advice for you is to have fun. The game is not supposed to be dead serious. Anyway thanks for coming over vts, I never got to show you the secret to projection learning but whateves.
Don't worry, I handle that...

See, the secret of Projection, or as it's properly known 'Gradation Air' is to not just stop at reproducing the shape. If you spend the effort to manifest everything regarded to its creation and existence you will end up with a far superior Projection. In other words--not only the body of an item, but also its soul: the record of its existence and its history; a trait especially useful for ancient and legendary items which have amassed a substantial amount of mystery.

Here, when you activate your Magic Circuit to perform Projection Magic, follow these eight steps.

1. Judge the concept of creation
2. Hypothesize the basic structure
3. Duplicate the composition material
4. Imitate the skill of its making
5. Sympathize with the experience of its growth
6. Reproduce the accumulated years
7. Excel every manufacturing process

Because of this “extra mile”, it is possible to produce incredibly stable ordinary items that can remain in the world for hours after you first create them. Furthermore, whenever replicating mystical objects such as Noble Phantasms, you can produce such a faithful copy that even its magic powers and skills that its true owners performed with it are available to use.

G. Vice

Smash Lord

i beat u in friendlies 1 time out of 2 we didn't get a chance for the 3rd match :(

but chams is the one who beat u.

i hear it was close i was to busy taking NES to third match that tournament :)
Pro...where was I at during this thing??

Also, it's with much sadness that I tell Arkansas I'm not gonna be able to make this weekend either. I have ANOTHER test on Monday that leaves me no time to study but this weekend, as well as the postponed article review monday as well.

One of these days I"ll have a free weekend to come I promise...

sorry guys T.T

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Pro...where was I at during this thing??

Also, it's with much sadness that I tell Arkansas I'm not gonna be able to make this weekend either. I have ANOTHER test on Monday that leaves me no time to study but this weekend, as well as the postponed article review monday as well.

One of these days I"ll have a free weekend to come I promise...

sorry guys T.T
Come the next weekend and go to the LS concert!

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
So, Raven and I spent the last 2 days playing with Arbustos and yoshiman. Arbustos will have some vids from it out in the next couple of days.

The good thing about it is I know I'm getting better now. I think I improve by a factor of amazing every week or so. It's only a matter of time before my level will become over 9000.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So, Raven and I spent the last 2 days playing with Arbustos and yoshiman. Arbustos will have some vids from it out in the next couple of days.

The good thing about it is I know I'm getting better now. I think I improve by a factor of amazing every week or so. It's only a matter of time before my level will become over 9000.
Dang. You might be able to get a stock off of Chamberlin by 2012 if you keep that up :D

Arby's beast though, no liez.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

Have to be way over 9000 to stand a chance son.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Don't worry, I handle that...

See, the secret of Projection, or as it's properly known 'Gradation Air' is to not just stop at reproducing the shape. If you spend the effort to manifest everything regarded to its creation and existence you will end up with a far superior Projection. In other words--not only the body of an item, but also its soul: the record of its existence and its history; a trait especially useful for ancient and legendary items which have amassed a substantial amount of mystery.

Here, when you activate your Magic Circuit to perform Projection Magic, follow these eight steps.

1. Judge the concept of creation
2. Hypothesize the basic structure
3. Duplicate the composition material
4. Imitate the skill of its making
5. Sympathize with the experience of its growth
6. Reproduce the accumulated years
7. Excel every manufacturing process

Because of this “extra mile”, it is possible to produce incredibly stable ordinary items that can remain in the world for hours after you first create them. Furthermore, whenever replicating mystical objects such as Noble Phantasms, you can produce such a faithful copy that even its magic powers and skills that its true owners performed with it are available to use.
This post made me :)

Vts

Smash Champion
This post made me :)
you posting in arkansas makes me feel like that one kid on the play ground who was always by himself just cus all he could think about was how people looked ******** and then was asked by another kid and felt joy for the first time but then suddenly lost it due to a crazy fight in the tower or the slide cus you claimed the tower as yours and i said it was for everyone then got in a fight with you and used my finger nails and ripped the side of your neck and watched you go down the slide crying.

ahh my childhood good times....

Really happened the kid never held any grudges but its why i bite my finger nails now :(

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
You, guys, know why I just love smashboards?

It's all the positive comments.
Truthfully a handful of us is lower than 98% out of 100.
I would place around 96 perfectly but vts even tho he is good still places around 80 or so. Which is why there is a huge differents in our win lose ratio.
spaceballs is about a 94 but the difference still remains. I don't know but from what I heard chams might be above me. Which since he is a fox main would place him 97%, but we don't know that yet do we chams XD.

Top Bottom