• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Truthfully a handful of us is lower than 98% out of 100.
I would place around 96 perfectly but vts even tho he is good still places around 80 or so. Which is why there is a huge differents in our win lose ratio.
spaceballs is about a 94 but the difference still remains. I don't know but from what I heard chams might be above me. Which since he is a fox main would place him 97%, but we don't know that yet do we chams XD.

I'd place Chams around 95-100%, while I'd put myself somewhere in the 80-88% region. I love playing the man, I constantly get schooled and manage to still enjoy doing so. He sandbags me just enough where I feel satisfactory, but he never gives it up completely. Iori, I'm hoping to join the ranks of 96% with you eventually.

When I move in with Chams, I'll be like Gohan, and he'll be like Goku training me in the Hyperbolic time Chamberlin...I mean Chamber >_>

Iori you can be Cell.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I'd place Chams around 95-100%, while I'd put myself somewhere in the 80-88% region. I love playing the man, I constantly get schooled and manage to still enjoy doing so. He sandbags me just enough where I feel satisfactory, but he never gives it up completely. Iori, I'm hoping to join the ranks of 96% with you eventually.

When I move in with Chams, I'll be like Gohan, and he'll be like Goku training me in the Hyperbolic time Chamberlin...I mean Chamber >_>

Iori you can be Cell.

Wait if what you say is true, you being gohan then you are technically already better than chams. Seeing as how you have hidden powers, you are the strongest fighter. Plus I am not cell, and if I were one of the villains I would be friza. No one else can claim that title but me <.< Anyway Hyper is krillan, jack is piccolo, vts is yamcha, nes is trunks, vice is vegeta, chad is goku, myztek is tein, and for gohan no one can have him. He is just too busted :ohwell:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Wait if what you say is true, you being gohan then you are technically already better than chams. Seeing as how you have hidden powers, you are the strongest fighter. Plus I am not cell, and if I were one of the villains I would be friza. No one else can claim that title but me <.< Anyway Hyper is krillan, jack is piccolo, vts is yamcha, nes is trunks, vice is vegeta, chad is goku, myztek is tein, and for gohan no one can have him. He is just too busted :ohwell:
Nah, Gohan wasn't better than Goku until he went SS2 son. And it really didn't last too long XD
But Chamberlin, aka Kakarot, is going to unlock the potential inside me.

But if you say I'm Vegeta, I will not argue this. Although to ever be able to hang with Chams, I'll have to have Bulma, aka Seif, build me an enhancing machine(Action replay) so I can go SS4.

:D

Vts

Smash Champion
i am zarbon freeza's right hand man i'm not cool enough to be yamcha :(.

plus zarbon has a 2nd stage when he is beast mode and i have a 2nd stage thats beast mode thats mostly johning and getting pissed.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Nah, Gohan wasn't better than Goku until he went SS2 son. And it really didn't last too long XD
But Chamberlin, aka Kakarot, is going to unlock the potential inside me.

But if you say I'm Vegeta, I will not argue this. Although to ever be able to hang with Chams, I'll have to have Bulma, aka Seif, build me an enhancing machine(Action replay) so I can go SS4.

:D
I would, but GT isn't canon and we should never speak of it.

However, I will make sweet hot Science love to you, so we can pop out NES. That I can do.

j00t

Smash Champion
Apparently North AL is in top 5% according to G. Vice.

Dear God... >_>;

more like top 50%

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
gohan had the highest potential of any canon fighter and ultimately the greatest unfused strength. but whoever gets him has to have become **** with almost no effort...

G. Vice

Smash Lord
gohan had the highest potential of any canon fighter and ultimately the greatest unfused strength. but whoever gets him has to have become **** with almost no effort...
Sounds like NES. Cause we know he didn't have to try a bit to achieve his greatness.

Renth

Smash Hero
ah I place myself over 900000% what now!?

- has no idea what you guys are talking about.

*walks away slowly shutting the door*

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Oh btw Zane you would have been aroused by this.
Grand finals this weekend between me and Chad, he's shielding on a platform on Yoshi's Story, I jump up, bomb his shield -> waveland to the other end of the platform -> grab. Looked slick as hell.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Oh btw Zane you would have been aroused by this.
Grand finals this weekend between me and Chad, he's shielding on a platform on Yoshi's Story, I jump up, bomb his shield -> waveland to the other end of the platform -> grab. Looked slick as hell.
I just had a wave-gasm. Pika vs Samus?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sorry, let me rephrase that: to bid on the asphalt work required in building the Waveland Municipal Complex.
Since it isn't built yet, presumably it isn't for sale.
We'll be in touch about this.

When I get my nurse practicioner license, i'm buying that complex and starting a clinic there.

*edit 6 hrs later*
This is a buddy of mine, teaming with JMan vs Scar + Hax
let me say that this falcon duo pulls some of the sexiest stuff I've ever seen in this vid. Jman is the tagless one btw lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfKiKAgeVU&feature=related

Vts

Smash Champion
Man watching renth play makes me want to learn how to play ganon lol.

but if i change now i'll just be hurting myself so i'll stay IC.

but jack you want to teach me samus a bit cus she is fun character :).

Vts

Smash Champion
man i feel like i suck at the game now everything i play against chamberlin just ends up me being 3 stocked :(

idk where i can improve anymore.

maybe chamberlin has just become to good :(

or knows my playing style so much that i don't even know what i need to fix
:(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
man i feel like i suck at the game now everything i play against chamberlin just ends up me being 3 stocked :(

idk where i can improve anymore.

maybe chamberlin has just become to good :(

or knows my playing style so much that i don't even know what i need to fix
:(
Chamberlin is mad good don't think he's not. And yes, he has learned your style a bit, which adds in the difficulty. But he's come a long way as of late. I'm proud to say he's our crew leader... *tear*

And yeah, Renth's ganon is what drove me to learn him. Most definitely an immensely fun ganon to watch. Although if you've seen some of Linguini's late stuff it'll blow your mind too.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
god ****it, why can't the unexplainable happen to me
You're telling me. If we hope and pray hard enough, maybe we'll get some serious skills one day eh? (although I think you're probably better than you give yourself credit for)

j00t

Smash Champion
You're telling me. If we hope and pray hard enough, maybe we'll get some serious skills one day eh? (although I think you're probably better than you give yourself credit for)
I'm probably worse than I give myself credit for. I'm like VTS!

*runs away*

EDIT:

Joot you're a very good player, you keep selling yourself short and I don't like it!
aww thanks Chad, I sowwies :(

p.s. I <3 you, I was just taking advantage of you on Saturday.

Top Bottom