• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Dude I was thinking if I were to make a melee machine that consists of smashers. I would build it with these smashers in mind.

The head would definitely be iori's, what did you expect

the torso would be gvice XD

the left arm would be ambix, that way it would be the darkness finger

the right hand jack because samus has a gun he seems to know how to use it.

Last the legs would be nes noob cause his whole game revolves around dash dancing.

We would be the most hilarious robot in existence. In addition to this since jack is a hand he would pierce the heavens.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
But seriously, how's next weekend? If it's good for my AR brethren that is.
I wouldn't mind going up to Memphis. VTS may not be able to go 'cause of work, so I dunno. I wish I had a car that was more likely to make it up there in one piece... :( Once I graduate in Dec., I'm thinking I'll get a good car.

j00t

Smash Champion
how'd it go?
I lost, 3/1. I mean, there's no way I'd ever beat Iori. He only plays Mewtwo and all, and I'm just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scrubby at this game.

/qq

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind going up to Memphis. VTS may not be able to go 'cause of work, so I dunno. I wish I had a car that was more likely to make it up there in one piece... :( Once I graduate in Dec., I'm thinking I'll get a good car.
I hope VTS can make it D:

But if not, if I can get my battery fixed I wouldn't mind driving, but just know that car can hold 4 MAX and this is only IF I can get a new battery in it lol.

And yeah buddy, you could use a new pimpmobile. That one's seen just about the all the females it can take. That's what you get for cramming 9 women in there at a time.

And Iori XD

why would I be the torso? Are you trying to call me fat? -.-

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I hope VTS can make it D:

But if not, if I can get my battery fixed I wouldn't mind driving, but just know that car can hold 4 MAX and this is only IF I can get a new battery in it lol.

And yeah buddy, you could use a new pimpmobile. That one's seen just about the all the females it can take. That's what you get for cramming 9 women in there at a time.

And Iori XD

why would I be the torso? Are you trying to call me fat? -.-
I don't think I would want anyone else that close to me. Oh and joot sorry that spot was reserved for chad XD

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone know that Fox has an auto up-b sweetspot in Battlefield...going at an upward angle?

lvl 1 Computer did it while i was messing around, tried to do it myself for 30 minutes but couldn't find the spot.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Did anyone know that Fox has an auto up-b sweetspot in Battlefield...going at an upward angle?

lvl 1 Computer did it while i was messing around, tried to do it myself for 30 minutes but couldn't find the spot.
I didn't know. But, I got banned from the coast2coast live stream chat 6 times for trollin plan 9. He really hates me now, along with homemadewaffles.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I didn't know. But, I got banned from the coast2coast live stream chat 6 times for trollin plan 9. He really hates me now, along with homemadewaffles.
-.-

Why would you intentionally antagonize smashers and try to hurt the hard earned rep that Arkansas is trying to establish? D:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
yoshiman you are losing all yo pimp status with me.

@gvice man you just mad cause yo ganon is old. I don't need him son I got the whole cast behind me.
lol Don't hate son. speaking of my ganon and your whole cast, he'll be demolishing them soon :D

and btw I'm ur age today hehe ^~^

j00t

Smash Champion
We need to try it. I just wanna play you so I can improve. And well, I'm just not ready to be 21 lol. It means my life is going by WAY too fast.
When you are 21 you get to do amazing drunk party stuff like the picture coach posted.

That was so much fun.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
f uuu astoroth aka one swing machine is the king of soul calibur, at least until ivy is played.
Man asta got changed around so much from 1 and 2. I remember how you could 66 AB with him for half their damage on counter hit, and if they rise again you could 66 AB for another counter hit into a perfect. They changed his 66 AB into a uppercut now though, but can still grab them out the air for insane damage .

I love what they did with Taki's PO on SC4, especially her PO 236 B can lead to massive stun combos. And if they don't shake stun after PO K.......oh man, I have hella fun with that lol.

I also decided to poke my head in here again to see what's poppin'. Depending on what happens here, I might be going to the Dallas scene soon though, it all depends. I wouldn't mind kickin' it with you guys and playing some games before that happens. Well I couldn't do melee, I haven't picked that up in almost a year now, but anything else I could. I guess really it would just boil down to me wanting to have some fun.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Man asta got changed around so much from 1 and 2. I remember how you could 66 AB with him for half their damage on counter hit, and if they rise again you could 66 AB for another counter hit into a perfect. They changed his 66 AB into a uppercut now though, but can still grab them out the air for insane damage .

I love what they did with Taki's PO on SC4, especially her PO 236 B can lead to massive stun combos. And if they don't shake stun after PO K.......oh man, I have hella fun with that lol.

I also decided to poke my head in here again to see what's poppin'. Depending on what happens here, I might be going to the Dallas scene soon though, it all depends. I wouldn't mind kickin' it with you guys and playing some games before that happens. Well I couldn't do melee, I haven't picked that up in almost a year now, but anything else I could. I guess really it would just boil down to me wanting to have some fun.
You are moving to Dallas? You'll be checking in on the Texas Smash chat soon I guess.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

sho come visit us one last time then before you go to dallas. G.vice will be coming out here soon, granted that you still live there in magnolia. We can talk about the boat times, play some brawl and bring in the new.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
You are moving to Dallas? You'll be checking in on the Texas Smash chat soon I guess.
Well I dunno if I'd do smash unless I'm playing around with Brawl, but if I go to brawl tournies/biweeklies, i'm gonna not try to say anything if they don't recognize my tag and see how/where I stand. And if Zane doesn't mind swinging through Camden from Magnolia then I'd love to come with you guys one weekend, I'm not doing anything right now till I get another job anyways.

I have fun kickin' it with you guys.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Well I dunno if I'd do smash unless I'm playing around with Brawl, but if I go to brawl tournies/biweeklies, i'm gonna not try to say anything if they don't recognize my tag and see how/where I stand. And if Zane doesn't mind swinging through Camden from Magnolia then I'd love to come with you guys one weekend, I'm not doing anything right now till I get another job anyways.

I have fun kickin' it with you guys.
They are pretty cool no lie. I'd have to see about it though, because I been having some serious car troubles as of late.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori is too lazy to look up anything.

Even if it is the postbit just a couple inches away.
actually if you knew some back story at one point he was moving around. He was in Atlanta last I remember, so I figured when he was done, he would move back. You know what mandorine I think it is better if you leave the jokes to yo self XD.

ps I am going to let you finish but Iori is the best m2 of all time

j00t

Smash Champion
actually if you knew some back story at one point he was moving around. He was in Atlanta last I remember, so I figured when he was done, he would move back. You know what mandorine I think it is better if you leave the jokes to yo self XD.

ps I am going to let you finish but Iori is the best m2 of all time
Someone has never heard of Taj before.

ps I am going to let you finish but Joot is the best GnW of all time

Top Bottom