• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah cause I broke his legs and threw him in a alligator pit. pssh sucker good riddance nes had a hard time already getting ahead, now some poser whats to take his spotlight not on my watch. :ohwell:
That's right. We look out for our midsouth boys who are trying to get ahead in this world.

*smacks Iori in the head with a shovel*

Now Chamberlin! It's time for you to rise up!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
That's right. We look out for our midsouth boys who are trying to get ahead in this world.

*smacks Iori in the head with a shovel*

Now Chamberlin! It's time for you to rise up!
Yeah cause I broke his legs and threw him in a alligator pit. pssh sucker good riddance nes had a hard time already getting ahead, now some poser whats to take his spotlight not on my watch. :ohwell:
Read sig, I am going to have it coming to sugoi.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I knew this day would come so I placed a bomb on every m2 player in the world. Once I met my unfortunate end all m2 in the world would suffer the same fate. XD and then when all of are dead we shall be awakened by forces of darkness and evil. Making us zombie m2 players and since we can't die, evolve the meta game to insane heights. We will watch m2k crumble because of his age, cobol surcome to technical overdose, and take our right full place at the top of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaM-3B5ZKm4&feature=related

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I knew this day would come so I placed a bomb on every m2 player in the world. Once I met my unfortunate end all m2 in the world would suffer the same fate. XD and then when all of are dead we shall be awakened by forces of darkness and evil. Making us zombie m2 players and since we can't die, evolve the meta game to insane heights. We will watch m2k crumble because of his age, cobol surcome to technical overdose, and take our right full place at the top of the world.

lol Iori you may be the craziest man I know.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
this is vts my computer mother board died aka i killed it

so i'll be slowly building a new computer :(

but it will be freakn sweet when its done.

but might take a week or 2 :(

and i suck at smash.

Handorin

Smash Hero
this is vts my computer mother board died aka i killed it

so i'll be slowly building a new computer :(

but it will be freakn sweet when its done.

but might take a week or 2 :(

and i suck at smash.
Order all the parts, and then it takes 30min max to build it. >_>

If it is custom built, I hope you did it right.

Vts

Smash Champion
Order all the parts, and then it takes 30min max to build it. >_>

If it is custom built, I hope you did it right.
yeah i'm ordering in like 3 days once i have everything planned out and new case all i can really save from this computer is the graphics card and the disk drive but might just get a new one.

woot for posting at work now for a few days maybe a week.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So me and vice were just talking about how we would join the others crew when he brought up a challenge that me and saber made. Honestly I don't remember saying this but I do remember a Ihop pancake challenge that didn't happen. They didn't have the special at the time so it didn't workout. I do however think that if I did challenge saber I could win. Last, vts and chams said something about me backing out what is up.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So me and vice were just talking about how we would join the others crew when he brought up a challenge that me and saber made. Honestly I don't remember saying this but I do remember a Ihop pancake challenge that didn't happen. They didn't have the special at the time so it didn't workout. I do however think that if I did challenge saber I could win. Last, vts and chams said something about me backing out what is up.
Lol Iori never uses punctuation marks and it makes me laugh. And for the last time Iori, you can't steal me from Arkansas Smash Society!

hehe I still <3 you though

and yeah man, we were at Denny's when Saber was a beast and took the tab, and we were commenting on how much he got to eat. And they said you MMed him or something once and you were all like "O_O" when you saw him eat and backed out...

I for one say we do it and record it XD

G. Vice

Smash Lord
whatever, I am the isai of fods (food) son so past the salt. Get at me
Iori, i'm sorry but this is just one case where no matter what the top tiers are gonna overcome your hard work.

Saber's reached the pinnacle of human consumption, to the very rank of Vice Tier.
Stick to smash my good friend. You're out of your league here.

edit: My friend and Roomie TBizzle made me a beasty sig, be jealous :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I really hope you guys are up to snuff. I've never seen a good Pichu before (never thought it was possible either), but Desperado used to use DK all the time, but that was way back before I used Sheik. Back then my main was easily Roy, and I owned him. We had another guy back then that used Falco too. I dominated him as well, although he was a very asymmetrical Falco. Do not dissapoint me.
So I found this post a few years ago back in the Arkansas Chat. If I'm not mistaken, he showed up at that little local tourney at Cabot and I played him in brackets. Is this the same nubby sheik that I beat back then when I sucked that was talking all this smack to my midsouth boys??

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So I found this post a few years ago back in the Arkansas Chat. If I'm not mistaken, he showed up at that little local tourney at Cabot and I played him in brackets. Is this the same nubby sheik that I beat back then when I sucked that was talking all this smack to my midsouth boys??
You mean this guy he is awesome. check him out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpAZ1yHZ_K4

this guy *****

Vts

Smash Champion
ok got my new computer and here are the specs.

8g of ddr2 memory
750g Harddrive
2.5g processor
9800 gt graphics card (only thing i took from old computer)

OS- windows xp 64 bit (torrent)

well time for me to do this p90x

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

8g of ddr2 memory
750g Harddrive
2.5g processor

XD 8g of memory just for ddr. I <3 you vts

Handorin

Smash Hero

8g of ddr2 memory
750g Harddrive
2.5g processor

8gig of ram? I didn't realize xp 64 bit recognized more than normal xp did (which is 3).

How many cores is the processor? That as a single core is pretty weak >_>

G. Vice

Smash Lord

8g of ddr2 memory
750g Harddrive
2.5g processor

Cool nice stuff dude. And woot, you do that p90x. Do it hard. Do it long.

And if I remember correctly Arbustos, I think that 8 bit was actually < March Hare. But keep in mind this was in 08 and no one was as good then as they are now.

Handorin

Smash Hero
if u like your memory being stolen and how much history this thing keeps its ********.

but i may get a free copy idk might just torrent it.
What the snapz are you talking about? It takes far less memory to run. You can clear your history if you are that concerned.

Top Bottom