• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Aghhhh, the pain of being told that I'm a noob. My heart aches from the sadness that this has given me. I'll try to become better, I'll try. ; (

And Sheik, easy? Who would have thought? Couldn't have been why I picked her.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I talked in the power ranking's thread about maybe reupdating that. So it's quite possible that Chamberlin may get a little recognition in the near future regarding his new found skills.
Both of us may have a shot of making it on if we keep trying. I'm pretty sure enough people fear your Ganon at this point. We should have gone to Tipped Off though for more rep/xp.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Both of us may have a shot of making it on if we keep trying. I'm pretty sure enough people fear your Ganon at this point. We should have gone to Tipped Off though for more rep/xp.
This. It was probably your only guys chance to meet sugoi, I doubt that guy will play again.

Also, you could have met the real Don Hudson and Cyrax from Mortal Kombat.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm a bit far from it. Especially since there's talk of only having 10 slots. You have an awesome chance. However, I'm not giving up anytime soon. I'm working on getting more than "just" a ganon anyway. Besides in the grand scheme of things, it's not THAT great of a ganon.

Much work will be done.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol Thanks dude I think it's pretty pimp XD

and not yet. But I'm getting hardcore on this smash game. no johns, gonna have to step it up a notch. And don't go sandbagging on me. I don't need your sympathy Clay! T.T

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I guess you could say that I'm taking a Linguini approach to Ganon yeah. I like to be able to beat my opponents with Ganon first. Then, I wouldn't mind being able to have a good CF/Fox/Falco as an alternate. I'm not saying Imma be ONLY Ganon ALWAYS. But I am a ganon MAIN, and enjoy the challenge that it brings.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... guess you guys had a smashfest without letting me know? Good job keeping me in the dark. ALL OF YOU HAVE MY NUMBER!!! chamber ace jon saber....Im disappointed in you. maybe it was fear of loosing, getting *****, owned, whatever. But somebody better call me for the next one because theres a spot on that ranking that should have my name on it muahahahahah.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hmm... guess you guys had a smashfest without letting me know? Good job keeping me in the dark. ALL OF YOU HAVE MY NUMBER!!! chamber ace jon saber....Im disappointed in you. maybe it was fear of loosing, getting *****, owned, whatever. But somebody better call me for the next one because theres a spot on that ranking that should have my name on it muahahahahah.
I wanna play you :D

btw I dun got ur number T~T

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
If anyone sees a book entitled Neveryon and a pair of glasses lying around at Chamberlains or Ace's house, those belong to me :p.
If you do see them, just set them aside, I'll pick them up next time I go to play smash.
Thanks

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
If anyone sees a book entitled Neveryon and a pair of glasses lying around at Chamberlains or Ace's house, those belong to me :p.
If you do see them, just set them aside, I'll pick them up next time I go to play smash.
Thanks
isn't that the second time you left your glasses at someones house? You left a pair with one lens at rusty's

G. Vice

Smash Lord
His name is Vice and he ain't very nice. When smash is cooking he's like the main spice. If you mess him, he'll put you on ice. His mom's from China but he don't like rice. And when you playing with him it's like rollin' the dice. He's got all these other players running away like mice, He's so clean that he got no lice. Yeah, he's the big "V" and you all will soon "C", that when it comes to smash bros there's only one "G"...Vice.
...yeahhhh lol

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
maybe the "up" at the end is understood. this is obviously not a serious endeavor, but who are YOU to criticize? your poetry consists of sentences in the form verb-noun. ooooh hotshot.

also that's "too" not "to." you and your brother can't seem to figure that one out

/internetsrsbusiness

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I don't know if I wanna come to your place or not...my ganon may not get a good challenge from such a weak pokemon trainer as yourself with your little mewtwo >_>
since when did you start talking smack on the boards. You always seemed so modest. It must be that arkansa state you are in lately they have been having a lot of hate problems. In any case do you know who I am, I wish I had a challenge just so I could crush it into a pit of darkness.... oh yeah. I will take you on any day of the weak. ect grind your bones to dust

Top Bottom