• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
since when did you start talking smack on the boards. You always seemed so modest. It must be that arkansa state you are in lately they have been having a lot of hate problems. In any case do you know who I am, I wish I had a challenge just so I could crush it into a pit of darkness.... oh yeah. I will take you on any day of the weak. ect grind your bones to dust
no love for the VTS :(

i see how it is iori when u get sick and tried of one smasher u throw them to the curb just like lord genome threw his daughters away.

u sick crazy man.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
since when did you start talking smack on the boards. You always seemed so modest. It must be that arkansa state you are in lately they have been having a lot of hate problems. In any case do you know who I am, I wish I had a challenge just so I could crush it into a pit of darkness.... oh yeah. I will take you on any day of the weak. ect grind your bones to dust
Iori I was joking. I know my place, at your feet, my sensei.

*bows*

ps howintheworlddoyounotknowaboutveryimportantthingsthathappenedonGURRENLAGGENiori??

G. Vice

Smash Lord
yeah change of plans playing now lol.

and kdj got wobbled so its all good :)

i wanna play u again g.vice i need more ganon practice :)
Gladly. I just think wobbling is a cheap way to win though. So I'm hoping that I don't get grabbed.

btw if you really want Ganon Practice, play Clay's ganon. It's too good.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I guess its worthless to talk smack on the boards unless i have recently beat some tail. Who is having somehting this weekend? Ill come to mostly anything. i really want to play!.
Gvice - I guess ill start mopping the floor with you...:laugh:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I guess its worthless to talk smack on the boards unless i have recently beat some tail. Who is having somehting this weekend? Ill come to mostly anything. i really want to play!.
Gvice - I guess ill start mopping the floor with you...:laugh:
Why poor GV? D:

I'm just a poor little ganon main T~T

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
How far is southhaven? I don't remember. Let's all raid chamberlins or aces place this weekend. Whoo. It's ok GV I don't play a good Gannon counter.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
How far is southhaven? I don't remember. Let's all raid chamberlins or aces place this weekend. Whoo. It's ok GV I don't play a good Gannon counter.
I'm sure you'll do me up good anyway. btw it's about 2.5 hrs

And Clayyyy if you are gonna be at home a good bit this weekend I'd totally come up there to play and risk my car not starting again. I'm bring jumper cables again though, so it's all good :D

If it's okay with you and the men of the house, that is.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
But that is SIX hours away from Vicey, AND I don't have a church that I can go to up there within forty mins ;-;

G. Vice

Smash Lord
That's right. Ganon don't get no free rides. His victories come from EFFORT and GUTS.
Hehe at least he tries. Sometimes it's not enough though when you play pros like Clay alot though...

This OK tourn may be serious business. Darkrain is gonna be there! I think that's too beast.

also! to all the A.S.S. Members who plan to attend this tourney in OK, I personally thought it'd be pretty cool if we could all follow Saberguy's lead and get crew shirts. You know with our gamer tag, main, and crew name on them. Idk maybe I'm being a little over the top, but I think it'd be beast to have them before the tourney. And since it's not until Nov. 7th we'd have time to get it done.

Thoughts, comments, flaming on the matter?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Wait vice are you even in a crew cause it would be awesome for me and you to be a crew. Well be something insanely good like gruesome 2some :bee:
rofl Iori that makes me smile. But yeah, I'm in a crew. Chamberlin, Ace, G.Vice, VTS, Saberguy are the "Arkansas Smash Society."

But when we team at your place at tri's or whenever they happen weeklies, we can go by "The Gruesome Twosome" :D

Top Bottom