• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
kk

do you intrepid adventurers five minutes from me have room for the two of us?
actually that may might cause two cars to have to go instead of one. But it's up to whoever who drives. I cannot actually do to limited room due to my system, in my already small civic.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
'whiffs from the shadows shaking a stick'

back in my day we use to play real smash, we walked 15 miles in he snow 4 a pokeball!

lol i didnt scroll through thread so i dont kno what convo is goin on, just came on forums to say yo. so.......yo!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
'whiffs from the shadows shaking a stick'

back in my day we use to play real smash, we walked 15 miles in he snow 4 a pokeball!

lol i didnt scroll through thread so i dont kno what convo is goin on, just came on forums to say yo. so.......yo!
lol Shogun. Go back to brawl where you choose to live! There's no talk of that here D:

lol hi sensei XD

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
lol Shogun. Go back to brawl where you choose to live! There's no talk of that here D:

lol hi sensei XD
lol man i dont even brawl much cause now im gettin heat there. i cant win with smash it seems.

ive been on sc4, sf4, mvc2, and want to pick up bb. im no. 4 taki on psn right now, tahts pretty impressive out of the 400,000 accounts there.

I was just givin' a sup 2 everyone when i ran across an old thread message.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol man i dont even brawl much cause now im gettin heat there. i cant win with smash it seems.

ive been on sc4, sf4, mvc2, and want to pick up bb. im no. 4 taki on psn right now, tahts pretty impressive out of the 400,000 accounts there.

I was just givin' a sup 2 everyone when i ran across an old thread message.
lol beasty on SC. It's not as cool as smash, but it's better than say I don't know Blazblue(not really)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
blaz blue is a beefed up smashimo. they have standard attacks and tilts, but the tilts i seen lead 2 combos (the little time i had 2 play it). im thinkin of pickin that up as my 2d fighter besides mvc2, but that game is more imbalance than melee lol. i still cant shake mvc2 4 some reason though despite that horrible but true fact lol.

i might still brawl (raises shield) but not till i go 2 bigger areas and play the best here, bro is only one that gives me constant comp. and everyone else is pretty much gives me head aches from the stuff i hear. good 2 c everyone doin good.

oh yea.......finally beat ttfafs on gh-gh! i know the hammer-ons/pull offs easier on certain parts (by using slider notes) there than gh3, but they put them in harder places. i was happy when i did it.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
blaz blue is a beefed up smashimo. they have standard attacks and tilts, but the tilts i seen lead 2 combos (the little time i had 2 play it). im thinkin of pickin that up as my 2d fighter besides mvc2, but that game is more imbalance than melee lol. i still cant shake mvc2 4 some reason though despite that horrible but true fact lol.

i might still brawl (raises shield) but not till i go 2 bigger areas and play the best here, bro is only one that gives me constant comp. and everyone else is pretty much gives me head aches from the stuff i hear. good 2 c everyone doin good.

oh yea.......finally beat ttfafs on gh-gh! i know the hammer-ons/pull offs easier on certain parts (by using slider notes) there than gh3, but they put them in harder places. i was happy when i did it.
You should play Saberguy at that game. He's freakin' sick at it lol

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Only sc2 is good 4 is garbs. Sho play melee again don't be lame and hide in brawls girly shadow.
cant do it man sorry. theres to much baggage with melee with bad memories and flames even when i put the game in now i get angry thinkin bout all of it, its not a good feeling. brawl is fun, and it does have a competitive field 2 it, and it has yet to drive me insane so i still play it.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well, I'll never play Iori again. I wonder what would happen if I actually won that money match... >_>;

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Arkansas people, come hang out this weekend.
I can't this weekend, I've got my bday party back home with my family. But I'm definitely down for hanging out next week. Iori said something about having a bday smash bash party for me, and Chams and me were already talking about it. We should totally make this happen if you guys are looking for a reason to smash :D

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I can't this weekend, I've got my bday party back home with my family. But I'm definitely down for hanging out next week. Iori said something about having a bday smash bash party for me, and Chams and me were already talking about it. We should totally make this happen if you guys are looking for a reason to smash :D
come on vice, your parents won't mind if you bail just this once. Tell that you are so popular with masses that you can't let your biggest fan Rori down.

ps Jk

J

jadams1

JD
Searcy or Fayetteville
Age 21

Contact me about tournaments. Local, regional or national.

Top Bottom