• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Vice.

I've thought about our actions, but it still feels like the best choice. The kind of best choice a good character in fiction would ignore for the right choice and probably die as a result. But think about it this way. Three (four) essentially pasty white kids vs two big black guys with at least one gun. If this were a crew battle, we'd get 16 stocked.

You know why Falcon even has a soul lying around to inherit? Because he died. Being suicidal.

Apparently, the limo outside after Genesis ended was Armada's. He rented it before the tourney confident in his victory. What a boss.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
those *******s were pretty smart to wait for the weakest member of the herd to stroll on by, given a bunch of guys walking around at midnight. two hours before, I had gone to the venue alone through an adjacent neighborhood and worried a little bit, but everything was so middle class. great joke that we get tagged on the main freaking road surrounded by smashers.

there's a clear lesson here: stay inside, play smash bros, get money. a pension fund is involved somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0gKOpyRpU8

kage does the same things to mango you do to me. mango tries the same responses I do too.

jab dash attack is malarkey :glare:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I think it's another monthly like the one you, Will, and I went to, except with advertisement to draw more than two other people. VTS won't be there at least. If you don't come, I suppose I'm golden. The twins want to go anyway.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I think it's another monthly like the one you, Will, and I went to, except with advertisement to draw more than two other people. VTS won't be there at least. If you don't come, I suppose I'm golden. The twins want to go anyway.
Ahhh so it's one of those monthlies. Okay, I don't mind missing it as much.

I thought this was something you and Jack got together on and planned up for this weekend.

but cool. Arby you gonna wanna play tomorrow? Thursday I'm free all day

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah, that was my third tourney ever I think (KO Monthly, SMYM 11, KO Monthly again).

I woke up at 3 or 4, so probably around noon tomorrow.
Alright, well Taco Bell has Burrito Supremes for 99 cents this week so we got some cheap lunch if you guys wanna get some :D

Those are the good ones that are normally like 2.49, even better than the Beefy 5 layer.

And whenever you're ready I'm sure to be, so whatever time that is lemme know.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Alright, well Taco Bell has Burrito Supremes for 99 cents this week so we got some cheap lunch if you guys wanna get some :D

Those are the good ones that are normally like 2.49, even better than the Beefy 5 layer.

And whenever you're ready I'm sure to be, so whatever time that is lemme know.
~squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Black is the funnest even if it is the magic equivalent of pichu
I've wasted alot of money making a good vampire deck which still gets owned the moment anyone plays goblins. Stupid goblins.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby and VTS are too good.

I can tell you guys got alot better from Genesis after just 1 day of smashing.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I laughed.

Pay your child support on time.
BunBun, next time we get together I wanna sit down with you and play ganon vs sheik for like an hour straight. I feel like you're about the best sheik practice I could get around here since you know how to be so gay.

No offense, but you're a real homo. It's a compliment, I promise! :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Probably with, to make me realize the severity of getting grabbed vs sheik.

Also, I never explained the reasoning behind church related question you asked me the other day.

Basically simply put, there's certain core beliefs and practices required by a certain congregation in order for me to attend it. Without getting into doctrinal discussion, that's as simple as I can put it. I'm pretty devoted, so although I have alts on melee, church is something that I am true to my "main" on.

j00t

Smash Champion
So even if the church is within the same denomination, there's a possibility you couldn't attend it?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So even if the church is within the same denomination, there's a possibility you couldn't attend it?
All things aside, and without breaking down things about denominations and such, there's 2 "versions" of the church I attend.

I go to the Church of Christ, and we call ourselves the very loose term "christians."

There's a liberal version, and a conservative version. I attend the conservative exclusively. That's as simple as I can put it. But it should do the trick.

Top Bottom