• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Grab range, from most to least:
Samus
Link
Young Link
Marth
Roy
Yoshi
Kirby
Sheik
Zelda
Falco
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Peach
Fox
Luigi
DK
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Dr. Mario / Mario
Bowser
Pichu
Ness
Pikachu

You should make a list that includes jump canceled grabs, because falcon will be near the top.

BunBun

Smash Master
Probably not. He will be higher though.

The JC grab doesn't change the size of the hitbox, it just makes it move forward a bit, allowing for more area to be covered. Let's just call that 'effective hitbox'.
Falcon's speed is nice, but his traction isn't that impressive, so he doesn't cover as much ground with the grab.

BunBun

Smash Master
Probably not. He will be higher though.

The JC grab doesn't change the size of the hitbox, it just makes it move forward a bit, allowing for more area to be covered. Let's just call that 'effective hitbox'.
Falcon's speed is nice, but his traction isn't that impressive, so he doesn't cover as much ground with the grab.

Vts

Smash Champion
forgot to ask arby did u email sidefx yet?

they need to know before the tournament!!!

also i might play minecraft on the way to genesis idk yet lol.

then again could take that time to be a turtle and practice hand off

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I can help give Arkansas the final prep for Genesis 2 tomorrow. I can come over in the morning til 10AM, and I can promptly come back after concluding my VBS at 11AM. I want you guys to be ready to eat some faces of people in Cali, and show them that the Arkansas smash scene is small in number, but not small of heart <3

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1 day 7 hours drive aka 31 hours

and we have 38-40 hours to make it there in that time.

dear jesus
We could drive straight there, if someone slept in the car. Or arby and I could stay up all night, sleep when we get into the car, then wake up when the sun rises and drive. Or, stop somewhere get some sleep then drive straight to the tourney pools.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah I can swing tomorrow morning til probably about that evening or something. Just make sure you're able to get up.

BTW

you guys make fun of me for playing "ganon" with every character. But Mango himself just says that the way to play, and the way he plays is he approaches the game the same with every character, you just tweak gameplay to the character's specifications.

SO THERE. Quit hatin' on me :)

One day Gvice we will be on equal terms, for you now see what most melee players can not. :bee:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Iori, thank you that means alot to me lol.

Also...pools guys. Wow. HMW is in Yoshi's pools, and Arby has Hax...good luck my fellas. It begins.

Also VTS has DARK and Lucien.

Ouch...

Vts

Smash Champion
You'll probably get first, honestly.
I hope would boost my ego so high that i get shot down and can feel the burn all the way down lol

going to be playing on the way to genesis also so going to be sweet!

just need to pick up some meds before i head there to make sure i'm at 90% in tournament lol

chamberlin

Smash Ace
They went to Genesis for Melee. That's in California. And how long will it take you to realize that everyone in this state that plays seriously hates Brawl? :/
I like to play Brawl when there is no Melee present.... or if I can win money :D

I also like watching M2K play Metaknight. It's a thing of beauty.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I like to play Brawl when there is no Melee present.... or if I can win money :D

I also like watching M2K play Metaknight. It's a thing of beauty.
I don't like to play Brawl at all. At a tourney in Memphis I gave up my position to go to bracket's even though I made 2nd seed in pools. I gave my position to an 11 yr old who played Lucario. And was actually pretty good. Just not good enough to beat my ganon/mario duel threat!

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Actually... Seif needs to come to Memphis now that I switched my main from Jin, to Hakumen. Seriously though, once I get this good job I'm hoping to see you guys more.

Top Bottom