• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
a legend of zelda caramelldansen vid popped up, and you clicked it? :)
I clicked it. I made a simfile to that song on stepmania, what do you expect?

I suppose it has a history with me...but what's that supposed to mean? Is G.Vice, the Ganon main, forbidden to access that which is cutesy??

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby's marth = epitome of lame

But it's good. I never thought the day I'd have more troubles with his Marth than his Falcon or Fox :/

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
omg, that stupid hore of a girl showed up again. I quickly walked into my room and closed and locked the door. I will not come out for anything, since I have a computer with internet, a bottle of water and some dried ramen :\ I've got to hide here until someone saves me.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
omg, that stupid hore of a girl showed up again. I quickly walked into my room and closed and locked the door. I will not come out for anything, since I have a computer with internet, a bottle of water and some dried ramen :\ I've got to hide here until someone saves me.
The black one?? Lol. Dude, you need to hit it and quit it.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
She's not a *****, she just really likes you, will. :)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
OMG, I just watched the first episode of Usagi Drop. It is one of the best first episodes I have ever seen. About half-way through I realized that my eyes were leaking. I'm not sure if it was happiness or sadness, or maybe a mixture of both.
Just watched it. Based on your description, I was expecting 切ない, but no. This is definitely 萌え!

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I feel no attraction to her what so ever. I will never "hit that", I only like white girls. Do my female preferences make me racist?

The white choice is the right choice :D

This equals you both being prejudice I've managed to find many intelligent black girls who know what they are doing with their life (NOT THE GHETTO *****S) also I will date a white girl (asian before white) but still this isnt cool

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Usually, when I see a character trying to be moe, I just want to reach into the screen and slap them, but this gave me warm mushy feelings.
The difference is, this one isn't trying to be, she just IS.

This equals you both being prejudice I've managed to find many intelligent black girls who know what they are doing with their life (NOT THE GHETTO *****S) also I will date a white girl (asian before white) but still this isnt cool
He's not saying he'd necessarily dislike her as a person, just that he's not attracted to her. So he's not racist necessarily, he just needs to get better/more matured taste.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
I imagine this girl was intelligent since she is going to college and she is a foreign exchange student from africa. In fact the night that I met her, they were having an intelligent conversation about on the classic debate, gay marriages. When I say I only like white girls, that doesn't mean just any white girl. Like any other guy, there are certain personality traits that I can't stand. It just so happens that most black girls that I have met have those traits. I'm not saying they are all the same, because I know there are always exceptions. I really wouldn't call this prejudice, since I think my reasons are reasonable and they were based on my own experiences.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Some actually have called me prejudice due to my deep southern accent and deep southern roots. However the case is not true. My best friend highschool who is also my roommate is a black guy. I may be picky when it comes to girls and the way I find them attractive, but I don't believe that makes me or yoshiman either one prejudice.

To further prove this fact, I'm half asian and I believe that asian girls(on average) aren't that entirely good looking. As I previously stated about girls...the white choice(For me) is the right choice :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yoshi, you won't be destroying any foxes anytime soon.

You see, it's physiologically impossible for you to play your own fox :)

Top Bottom