• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
you guys see that movie Rango? pretty average I regret watching it
that's right. **** the critics, that movie BLOWS.

the only french you need to know is sacrebleu and, of course, the timeless omelette AU fromage (to be gramatically correct and fancy)

DBZ spoiled me, i cant get into any anime anymore. If i watch one episode of something and feel that it wont be as good or better than DBZ then i dont watch it.
heh

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Good thing I clicked the little arrow thingy to check where those quotes were from, instead of rereading the last 50 pages of AR smash boards checking if I missed something.

Rango did suck.

Novasmash needs to man up, get over his dbz obsession, and read manga. xD

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
or he can man up while keeping his dbz obsession like I did

You're gonna have to pull a zhu. Become a top player and use high level tournament matches for your third combo vid
exactly what I said to will when the vid went up. it's the only way you're going to surpass yourself short of only including the very most **** clips (like the two or so that got deleted/weren't captured for devour 2). but that would take years.

or a couple hours against memk

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I never want to think or talk about that movie again. Now is a time to be alone.

The best I can say about it was that the bee car used Casablanca and Office Space as part of his speech. It didn't have a single good moment otherwise, humor or action.

phoning it in: the movie

then again, that's all of his movies

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Bottom line for me is that I didn't enjoy a single second of it. Beginning was just as fake and Bay-ish as the rest of the movie, just with less flashy stuff to not make sense in context or otherwise. They somehow enjoyed it like I enjoy Armageddon. You can't argue down opinions.

*I could care less if the plot was terrible. The action sequences were weak, and Optimus, Sentinel, and Megatron all had their turns being a *****. Every single joke was lame as well - goofball moments in the height of action; black humor (the literal "sure is hard out here in the fields" kind). He did every single thing wrong.

Now I'm breaking again. Done with this movie.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
The importance of those things in the face of entertainment value is an opinion though

That balance is the MO of Hollywood action flicks. I often fall on the entertainment side of things, but this was inexcusably bad every step of the way

I will say Shia Bidoof should never be casted for anything ever again except two-bit parts where he dies in five minutes.

Top Bottom