• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Are you guys coming to the Memphis tournament this weekend? If so then G. Vice you can just come to church with me in Memphis. I'm going to this cool church and it's not far from Jack/Andrew's place.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Are you guys coming to the Memphis tournament this weekend? If so then G. Vice you can just come to church with me in Memphis. I'm going to this cool church and it's not far from Jack/Andrew's place.
I appreciate the offer man, but it's different than that. Though I do appreciate the sentiment, I'm weird when it comes to church.

Still hope I can come though! I miss you memphis guys.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I appreciate the offer man, but it's different than that. Though I do appreciate the sentiment, I'm weird when it comes to church.

Still hope I can come though! I miss you memphis guys.

You better come. I haven't seen you in a while and no church johns because as long as a place is preaching the Word of God(and they do at this place), that's the part that matters. If you come I'll even treat you to bread and wine ;)

Vts

Smash Champion
Yeah g.vice we can leave at like 5am if you want.

tomorrow might make you drive also since i gotta be at work in 7 hours and i just got off now so going to bed i'll check this thread in the morning

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah g.vice we can leave at like 5am if you want.

tomorrow might make you drive also since i gotta be at work in 7 hours and i just got off now so going to bed i'll check this thread in the morning
That's fine I can handle whatever. I actually like driving so it's no biggie to me. The only beef I got with anything if we can make it to church. But since we can, I'll be the chaffeur for the day.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yoshi, you were playing pretty good tonight. Just thought you'd appreciate knowing that I thought you were on point. Playing with a huge handicap like TMH is no small task =p

Vts

Smash Champion
Better than the huge handicap I had. :awesome:
i know playing with my all the time must suck lol

Master Asia i'm sorry but "My fist tells me to defeat you!" all the time so must resist killing you...again

g.vice about to head to my meeting (woohoo 5:30 now ><) and plan is to leave hear 11-12ish get there around 2-3ish.

edit- or we can leave around 9-10 and get there around noon, eat quoba or how ever you spell it then head to the tournament of which i have no idea when it starts

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm all about going earlier and eating Qdoba.

that's me though. But I bet everyone else is probably down for it.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well 4th again, i'm proud of what i did :)

finally beat ihsb in tournament 2-0 :)

now if i could just do that in losers to make him get 4th lol

<3 jack see you in a week i'll come hang out sunday with you

iori rave saturday night ok? then melee party on sunday :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Well 4th again, i'm proud of what i did :)

finally beat ihsb in tournament 2-0 :)

now if i could just do that in losers to make him get 4th lol

<3 jack see you in a week i'll come hang out sunday with you

iori rave saturday night ok? then melee party on sunday :)
VTS = beast.

one day I hope to beat jack in loser's or even better beat iori in winners. A man can only hope. Good stuff Arkansas/Memphis, had a fun time!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Will, I couldn't help myself.

After watching you play Chrono Trigger for a while, I had to start it up myself. I'm playing it on the DS. That game is SO GOOD!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
yoshi

I may take you up on that tomorrow dude. I'm just about to stand on trial.

And unlike you I didn't eat the old man's chicken so I'll get presents in jail :D

j00t

Smash Champion
I beat Chad in WFs at the Alabama tourney and then lost to him two sets in GFs. FML

j00t

Smash Champion
No >_>

Pika GnW, last match was Fox v Falcon on Brinstar

grand finals were all link vs. GnW

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Apparently, Brandon Sanderson's fantasy is all part of the same universe: the physical realm, i.e. the planets (shardworlds) his books take place on; the spiritual realm, where the dead go (the happy place at the end of Mistborn); and the cognitive realm, which is a big secret right now. There's a meta-mythology going as well with the various god figures, source of their power -> related magic systems, and reccuring characters and concepts. This is the most ambitious and amazing project the guy has going, and it'll last him a lifetime. Incredible fantasy building individual worlds, then eventual crossovers and meta stuff? Hell yeah.

Also, the Final Empire is located at the North Pole of the Mistborn world, but there's something at the South as well.

It's actually a lot like Stephen King except more overt. Hopefully this doesn't end up like the Dark Tower...

Top Bottom