• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
DELUSIONAL

My game is super one-dimensional with both Sheik and Marth. Sit around doing nothing until I get a grab, then gayness. No real understanding of the either character, and not much finesse at the gayness since I don't play them often. Any win I get with either one is pure cheese, which is probably why people hate losing to me in tourney. I can never play like myself, so I try to cheese out a victory with basic gay tactics. I should just play Falcon!
what are you talking about? Your falcon does the same thing.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
what are you talking about? Your falcon does the same thing.
NOPE

I create opportunities with Falcon. Marth literally just dash dances until someone enters my shark zone, then I try to grab them. Sometimes I'll run at them and fsmash because people like to play Marth's game against him and sometimes I'm lucky and they mess up. You can't see the difference cause you're a NOOB.

noob

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
NOPE

I create opportunities with Falcon. Marth literally just dash dances until someone enters my shark zone, then I try to grab them. Sometimes I'll run at them and fsmash because people like to play Marth's game against him and sometimes I'm lucky and they mess up. You can't see the difference cause you're a NOOB.

noob

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Ravn has backed out. I'll be only one coming up for the tourny this weekend. :(

Well, this way we have even teams. :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby you should try to get some amount of sleep tonight so we can do something before 3 pm tomorrow.

I won't be able to stay past about 5 or 6PM, as I am going to be going to dinner with my brother. His wife is cooking chicken spaghetti. yeah buddy :D

also, put up a time for me that you'll be up. I'm getting up at about 0500 and I'll be for the day. I have no plans, so if you wanna smash at 0800 that's fine, I just need to know these things.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJTB-k1QJKc

hmm idk why but this song sounds amazing right now lol

ready for this weekend to fail terribly at the tournament lol
Are you guys coming back Saturday night? Or at least before Sunday morning really early? Cause if you are, I can actually come to this...

I didn't know if you guys have room for me to come to Memphis, but going would be awesome if you'll be back before Sunday morning.

Vts

Smash Champion
Are you guys coming back Saturday night? Or at least before Sunday morning really early? Cause if you are, I can actually come to this...

I didn't know if you guys have room for me to come to Memphis, but going would be awesome if you'll be back before Sunday morning.
think we have room but really wanted to stay the night since past like 4 weekends i've gone somewhere and had to drive back saturday night, if your up for driving in the morning we got 1 extra spot

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
think we have room but really wanted to stay the night since past like 4 weekends i've gone somewhere and had to drive back saturday night, if your up for driving in the morning we got 1 extra spot
If he decides to go anyway, Dibs on Vice. xD

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
guess we will counter with fox puff

might bust out my sheik for teams lol
But you playing sheik would make me play sheik and then arby would lol and want in on the action and then we'd all pressure yoshi into playing sheik too. Then we'd just have gayness.

Therefore, you must not play sheik.

QED

G. Vice

Smash Lord
VTS what time in the morning are we talking about? Am I going to be back before 9AM? I don't mind driving in the least if it's the driving part that you don't like

Vts

Smash Champion
VTS what time in the morning are we talking about? Am I going to be back before 9AM? I don't mind driving in the least if it's the driving part that you don't like
i mean thats cool we want to leave around 7-8 am to drive back

but i might be to sleepy (or have some alcohol in me still) to drive.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Can we leave at 6AM? That way I can make it back in time for church? You all can sleep that's fine, I'll do the driving. If we could leave that one hour sooner it'd make all the difference in me going or not.

Top Bottom