• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
lol stealing bands from car ride home learning young one

call me old man
To be fair, he's heard that song a million times in your car. It probably never registered until then though.

On the other hand, we listened to like Katy Perry and Paramore as the sun was raised and Vice's eyes lowered (at the wheel). What we do for Smash indeed...

G. Vice

Smash Lord
To be fair, he's heard that song a million times in your car. It probably never registered until then though.

On the other hand, we listened to like Katy Perry and Paramore as the sun was raised and Vice's eyes lowered (at the wheel). What we do for Smash indeed...
LOL man I was so tired...but we made it. I did almost fall asleep like twice though. But Arby knows he digs my bass renditions of Katy Perry

I have heard it before Yoshi. It's good, but also been in other combo videos.

How about this one guys? http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01878/

btw arby we smashing this week. and we need to find music soooooon so we can have devour done by it's birthday

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
hey Winds of the King, are

dmac vs insert
dmac vs bert
peach falco insert tag
vts vs bert (linkmo)
vts vs insert tag
bert vs akuma
vts vs jerry

your pools matches? the next recorded set is you vs jace in winners bracket.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Witcher 2 is the ****.

Best rpg released since Chrono Trigger. xD

(Sits alone in his room wishing for smash and waiting for F.3.A.R. [gay name] to be available on steam.)

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
How can that be, when Dark Cloud 2 DBZ: Legacy of Goku came out in the interim?

Practice yo Panepons so we can have close games.
I took d. Cloud 2 somewhat srsly, but Legacy of Goku?!
You mock me. :glare:

I is practicing. Kind of. Not rly. I played a bit last week. Hard to motivate myself when my tv is a freaking **** box from 1985. :urg:

I need to cough up some cash for something I can actually play on. I'd rather spend the money on my pc. :(

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I will show you F.3.A.R. in a handful of dust

Also, our VS record maxed out at 99 wins, so me beating you into the ground won't mean anything after awhile :\ Get better so it's fun.

!

The March Hare

Smash Cadet

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
chamberlin said:
I would love Krystal to be in the next game. Nintendo needs all the girl characters it can get in the next game. Not to mention she's smokin' hot for being a computer generated animal.
So much shame in so few words.

Top Bottom