• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So is Arkansas going to show up to our monthlies? Some TX guys are confirming, so we'd love to see you guys rep :D

Also I still haven't played any of y'all, so I'd be real happy if you guys at least gave me that opportunity.
Hm. I sure hope I'm able to go. Especially since it's not going to affect my Sunday church going.

Arkansas, you guys up for a road trip? And if so, please let me tag along? My crappy car doesn't need to leave the state...

Vts

Smash Champion
Hm. I sure hope I'm able to go. Especially since it's not going to affect my Sunday church going.

Arkansas, you guys up for a road trip? And if so, please let me tag along? My crappy car doesn't need to leave the state...
we are going to MO this weekend for a crew battle and now you ask to come with when we have a full car.

if yoshiman seif or arby doesn't want to go u can have their spot lol.

but me and saber are 100% going.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
we are going to MO this weekend for a crew battle and now you ask to come with when we have a full car.

if yoshiman seif or arby doesn't want to go u can have their spot lol.

but me and saber are 100% going.
I'm talking about the OK monthlies, not the MO crew battle.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I see how it is G. Vice. You wanna play OK but not MO :(

Even though I'm bringing you Kage?? This hurts deep.

Also OK guy, where are your tournies posted? We're only like 3.5-4 hours from OK city. lmk.
I want to come to MO too. I want to play all you fellas. But Kage doesn't come til this fall right? I'm actually wanting to make that tourney if I can. I might can find a church there in MO if I get enough heads up.

Vts

Smash Champion
I want to come to MO too. I want to play all you fellas. But Kage doesn't come til this fall right? I'm actually wanting to make that tourney if I can. I might can find a church there in MO if I get enough heads up.
tournament is at a church does that count?

i'll look at which church it is and text you this weekend ok.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Actually for MIST we changed the venue, check it out in the topic. But our monthlies are always held at a church, the Pathways United First Methodist church. And for anybody going to MIST that wants to smash for two days, we will probably do a smashfest on August 7th (the day after) at the church.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Well since you know about it now, some might say you have enough of a heads up to get things figured out.
They might...

I wanna play smash tomorrow. And work on Devour 2 and stuff with you fellas.

Arby/Yoshi you guys down? I'll be able to come over whenever tomorrow.

Vts

Smash Champion
They might...

maybe gotta see if i'm going to dinner with someone first but if not i'll play for a little bit gotta see my plans for that first though

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
They might...

Yeah, you might be able to break me out of this recent slump. I guess I couldn't improve and play well forever :(

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
They might...

can I come tomorrow as well?

I need to play vicey more anyway once or two matches doesn't prepare me for his playstyle (aka I hate winging my matches)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah, you might be able to break me out of this recent slump. I guess I couldn't improve and play well forever :(
I'm sure you'll do fine seeing as how I haven't touched the game since we played that makeshift tourney with the twins.

What time you guys gonna be up? I get done with things about 9am

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I'm sure you'll do fine seeing as how I haven't touched the game since we played that makeshift tourney with the twins.

What time you guys gonna be up? I get done with things about 9am
But you learned so much from playing MY ganon your power lvl will easily be over 9000. :teeth:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I have been looking for some stuff to use from games guys, and though the music is all good, I can't find anything that sounds "Ganony." So Arby we may stick to "Push it" and try to get "The great american nightmare" clean, and I'll get a program to trim some of the fat off it. I know that's probably not what ya'll are all about. So if you find something that you think can change my mind lemme know. I just don't think it'd be as good as a whole for the vid.

BUT! Here's a song I found while looking for some stuff. Tell me what you think of it being our credit music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7bd27Ba0k

Vts

Smash Champion
Ok plans for Springfield guys!

I get off at 10pm, that means i'll be at my house at 10:15 i want seif to bring his card or saber to bring his car we will pack up my car and go

i got text from mike and know where the key is so we are good on that part, early today getting oil changed and everything so we will be set.

i believe there is a $5 fee for singles unless i misread somewhere this time.

no venue fee and we will be sleeping down stairs, i expect that we don't tear anything up it's not our place it's the place where we can spread the name of jesus christ... by shouting it very angrily and few god damn its in there i bet.

but be at my house at 10pm if you can i'll be ready to go like 10:20 i do not want to drive by the apartments to pick up anyone, it's out of the way and i wanna get there at least 2-3 am so we can sleep until 10-11 am and get some solid sleep.

Remember crew battle also later that night after we have warmed up darkatma is going he's a beast and looks like he plays sheik and fox (thought is only played fox looks like his sheik might be better so watch out). Also we should be driving back that night also cus i gotta spend family time with dad and maybe take this girl out.

Top Bottom