• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I just watched Kage/Axe dominate teams and now I want to play smash.

Arby~

Later this afternoon what do you say?

-Ran

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304503

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you remember the LasT tournament series. After being dead for a year or so, I've brought it back with the blessing of the previous Tournament Director [Fakegeorge.] The tournament will be occurring in Baton Rouge on July 30th. At the moment, both Brawl and Melee are each bolstering thirty players already, and I just posted the event yesterday. For Brawl, Texas is planning on bringing at least one car pool from Houston, and for Melee they are still on the fence.

I know the distance is a bit far, which is why I'm not hosting the tournament in New Orleans. Hopefully the extra hour saved of driving time might help you guys out. <3

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304503

Vts

Smash Champion
So i finally finished torrenting saya no uta flac files and compared them to my mp3 and man arby this amount of clarity and range increased by about double.

the only flac sound tracks that has ever improved that much compared to mp3.

and no you can't have them they are mine!

You can have them once you've played the game :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I think he means "Kohta."

I watched and enjoyed that show. And I stand by the fact that Nyu is ridiculously cute, but I don't think I could ever watch the show again.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby, did you ever get that cord in? Devour's birthday is coming up and I'm afraid it ain't gonna make it :(

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Thnx for the smash, guys, and everything else that was done in the past week. You guys have an
AWESOME
community and I enjoy even the small part I have in it. Hopefully I can come up more often.

Perhaps show off my Ganon some more. :estatic:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Thnx for the smash, guys, and everything else that was done in the past week. You guys have an
AWESOME
community and I enjoy even the small part I have in it. Hopefully I can come up more often.

Perhaps show off my Ganon some more. :estatic:
Ganon's your best character, I hope you would teach me some things next time

Top Bottom