• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
The question is who is gonna win this tourny on the 28th in my absence? I wonder...

Tron
More faith in Tron than me? Well, I understand. After finals finish Imma play Melee for a week. Not losing to some 2-bit ICs or 10-bit Ganon. Probably not Saber's Mario.

Saber, maybe tomorrow night. This is the storm before the calm.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
has chamb played Tron more than once? if so he would know that Tron wouldnt stand a chance to win

Also Does anyone wanna do a dual or more commentary with meh?

(MUST HAVE SKYPE WEBCAM NOT NEEDED)

Vts

Smash Champion
More faith in Tron than me? Well, I understand. After finals finish Imma play Melee for a week. Not losing to some 2-bit ICs or 10-bit Ganon. Probably not Saber's Mario.

Saber, maybe tomorrow night. This is the storm before the calm.
more like 16-bit ICs and 64-bit Ganon

were better than you think!

i'm about to go into super hard core training to get ready for genesis

a lonely 2 weeks for me lol

Vts

Smash Champion
Well got some Gunnar gaming glasses to get this things a try

might help with my eyes and starting a screen all day

they say it takes like 15-20m to get you to them but they really help

i'm going to call bull**** so used my discount and got them 50% off and going to see if they really work

if they don't free 30 day return so i only lose about $5-10 for shipping fees

also next week i'm on tuesday wednesday thrusday and friday

going on anime spree so u guys might no see me for any of those days lol

my list to complete is short though

just hyakko, true tears, last exile, aoi bungaku, kurenai, and maybe planetes

still leaves me with like 6 other shows i have DL'd but not seen ><

stupid gintama being 200 episodes lol

BunBun

Smash Master
Well got some Gunnar gaming glasses to get this things a try

might help with my eyes and starting a screen all day

they say it takes like 15-20m to get you to them but they really help

i'm going to call bull**** so used my discount and got them 50% off and going to see if they really work

if they don't free 30 day return so i only lose about $5-10 for shipping fees
The are just AR lenses, with tint or polarization. Holy ****. Enjoy your placebo.

The rep wouldn't even answer my questions when I asked how the lenses were manufactured, or what material they use, or what ABBE value the material has, or anything.

Gunnar is an amazing joke. You can't even ask a question via their website. Unless you're trying to contact them to buy something, the "contact" and support options are unusable.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Smash n Thrash vids are uploaded. If you want something else up, let me know soon before I delete these huge files.

I rendered in bad quality (relatively) because it would take a million hours per set otherwise.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Oh for the May 28th Tourney, you guys mind bringing your own TVs and systems? We can probably round up some TVs if we need to just let us know. As for the systems, none of us really play Melee so we'll probably only have like 1-2 Melee systems that are legitimately ours.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
LOL

I just watched the Memk vs Yoshiman salt set.

Yoshiman was playing like garbage and still pulls out the easy victory. I approve wholeheartedly. Memk, if you don't quit making johns, I may dethrone VTS and give you the crown of John King in Arkansas.

Yoshi, you really need to tighten up your dash dance game, so many times you had an opportunity to strike, but you were like light years away from him. This leads to forced approaches which would in most cases get you demolished, but in this case you were safe. Also NAir placement needs a tweak. You did okay in the last match, but lots of times you were like running at him full on and throwing out a NAir like it was a knee approach. I've seen you play much better than that.

*Edit.

Also Yoshi/Seif. I tried to hook up the 360 to play Vesperia with the hookups you gave me dude, but the cords won't reach on my TV since it's so big. Like the distance between the the VGA and the AUX audio inputs is too big for the cord to work with. So if either of you have an extra set of yellow/white/red inputs for the 360 laying around, hit me up and I'll grab them. I'm actually needing a good RPG, and I think that Vesperia may do the trick.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
LOL

I just watched the Memk vs Yoshiman salt set.

Yoshiman was playing like garbage and still pulls out the easy victory. I approve wholeheartedly. Memk, if you don't quit making johns, I may dethrone VTS and give you the crown of John King in Arkansas.

Yoshi, you really need to tighten up your dash dance game, so many times you had an opportunity to strike, but you were like light years away from him. This leads to forced approaches which would in most cases get you demolished, but in this case you were safe. Also NAir placement needs a tweak. You did okay in the last match, but lots of times you were like running at him full on and throwing out a NAir like it was a knee approach. I've seen you play much better than that.

*Edit.

Also Yoshi/Seif. I tried to hook up the 360 to play Vesperia with the hookups you gave me dude, but the cords won't reach on my TV since it's so big. Like the distance between the the VGA and the AUX audio inputs is too big for the cord to work with. So if either of you have an extra set of yellow/white/red inputs for the 360 laying around, hit me up and I'll grab them. I'm actually needing a good RPG, and I think that Vesperia may do the trick.
On the contrary vicey boy. I was watching you yoshi and alot of the time I swear you were playing like Arby. Keep up the good work bro, you may develop some nice style. :bee:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Aw, I'm glad OK hasn't forgotten all about us :)

also Arby, how's Devour 2 coming along? Linguini is about to release his video as well and he says it's looking sick, so I'm hoping that mine will turn some heads! I don't know whether or not to be more excited about D2 coming out, or nervous that Guini's is gonna trump mine!

farco1212

Smash Rookie
Hey ya'll, would any of you be interested in meeting up sometime this week for a friendly smashfest with me, Goblocks, and some of the other guys we brought to Smash n' Thrash?

I can read all of the tutorials and watch all the YouTube videos in the world, but I really need to play with people who use these techniques IRL to improve my game.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
lol. Any time you're down in the area of Arkadelphia, I'll be happy to smash with you. I have nothing but fantasy novels, studying for the mcat, and time on my hands. :(

forever alone

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey ya'll, would any of you be interested in meeting up sometime this week for a friendly smashfest with me, Goblocks, and some of the other guys we brought to Smash n' Thrash?

I can read all of the tutorials and watch all the YouTube videos in the world, but I really need to play with people who use these techniques IRL to improve my game.
I'm off Tuesday- Friday

So just post here when u want to play and where

Top Bottom