• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You know not what you do. Recant or be forced to your KNEES.
Very Relevant, and Very true.

Memk, I know you're not going to stand there and try to defend brawl. You know that game is terrible, that's one of the reasons you played melee at the last tourney.

Also, you dodged my brawl Ganon all day that day. Scared much? =D

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Very Relevant, and Very true.

Memk, I know you're not going to stand there and try to defend brawl. You know that game is terrible, that's one of the reasons you played melee at the last tourney.

Also, you dodged my brawl Ganon all day that day. Scared much? =D
I stopped playing brawl so much because you guys didnt play brawl so i had to get on my melee game

I don't hate brawl I'm actually playing it more than melee now

And I dont remember dodging you BGanon

Did I?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Lol No, I have an older brother. He's 23 and getting married. My brotherly duty to be there.
Aw, I was hoping it was Kit who had eloped these past months, underage, and been ostracized by the family, only to recently be reconciled and now the wedding. It sounded good in my head.

I've seen my fair share of bands for the sake of one or two songs, but those were all free concerts. Fifteen dollars...

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Aw, I was hoping it was Kit who had eloped these past months, underage, and been ostracized by the family, only to recently be reconciled and now the wedding. It sounded good in my head.

I've seen my fair share of bands for the sake of one or two songs, but those were all free concerts. Fifteen dollars...
Actually, you're scarily accurate. Kit is my older brother (Gideon is the younger one). And he was ostracized by at least my father for a good while (brothers have bonds to strong to break :)). They did kind of elope. They've been living in hot springs together for a while now. The father son bond has also been recently reconciled. Although neither of my parents are showing up to the wedding (although that has to do with my brother inviting an aunt (father's sister) my parents can't stand).

My family has lots and lots of drama.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Gotta reupload the flier. I'll post a fixed link later. Got some corrections to make.
Also, I'm in the mood for some cheap chinese food.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Memphis is reppin' it at our tourney? Nice. This is the start of a monthly tournament series. ARK IV will be September 17th. We're expecting a lot more people for ARK IV. The monthlies? No idea on numbers honestly.

EDIT: Still the old flier, but a PDF with it.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l76/giovannimcadoo/SNSFLyER.png
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4...hkMDUtMTNiZDJkNTY2ZWFl&hl=en&authkey=CKemyL4P

It's good enough until our guy makes a few changes. Anyone who looks at it wouldn't be able to notice anything wrong with it.

Top Bottom