• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
well i'm dyslexic and i play a character that people hate to fight most people think i'm insane and creepy cus i watch anime.

i'm going to school and still live at home hmm what else

o and i don't find black women very attractive.
None of that is bad except dyslexia I guess

Is there something wrong with my asking?
He was reading into things. Silly Yoshiman. You're illiterate.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby, what do you think of this song by Coal Chamber? I been looking for something to use, and I think this fits Ganon realllllly good, and also goes well with the other Static-X song. It's called "Fiend."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a6h4QCs0Pg

I'm still looking, but I think it shows promise. Just let me know. We can always use a segment of like one of the rap songs I chose initially to end the credits.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
:(

Sometimes I feel like Yoshiman hates me
It's not you, all I saw from your post was "Hey yoshi, I heard you lost to seif, let me poor some salt in your wounds." and as Arby said, I guess I was reading it too deep. Sorry.

Yoshi is always mad.

Same as me.
I can't deny this.
Its not like I want to be mad: it's just in my blood, my very essence and being.
I know it's not logical, but life isn't logical.
Life has no order, only chaos and this chaos feeds my anger.
I am what I am and life is what it is.
If you don't like what I am or what life is, it is too late.
By the time you have discovered this, it was already set in stone.
All you can do now is merely wait and see what hand life will deal you.
You decide how to play your hand, but if you fold, that is the end.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
It's not you, all I saw from your post was "Hey yoshi, I heard you lost to seif, let me poor some salt in your wounds." and as Arby said, I guess I was reading it too deep. Sorry.

I can't deny this.
Its not like I want to be mad: it's just in my blood, my very essence and being.
I know it's not logical, but life isn't logical.
Life has no order, only chaos and this chaos feeds my anger.
I am what I am and life is what it is.
If you don't like what I am or what life is, it is too late.
By the time you have discovered this, it was already set in stone.
All you can do now is merely wait and see what hand life will deal you.
You decide how to play your hand, but if you fold, that is the end.
(Voice from above)
Dear Yoshiman, my fateful student ;) You have learned well the lessons I have taught you in the many years we have spent. It is now time for you to spread your wing and take flight like I always knew you would.

Love Derp Pony...z...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
(Voice from above)
Dear Yoshiman, my fateful student ;) You have learned well the lessons I have taught you in the many years we have spent. It is now time for you to spread your wing and take flight like I always knew you would.

Love Derp Pony...z...
fateful student
spread your wing

This occasion warrants an image macro. BRB making one.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
This falls in to the "do something" catagory... but maybe not tonight. Arby, Yoshi, VTS, Saber, etc. Do you guys swim? Me and Seif were talking about doing that this summer. Last time we did it, many good times were had.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Ethan, Kevin, and another guy we went with also couldn't swim (which seems to be a common trend among the nerdfolk). You can stand up in all the places at Willow Springs, which was the water park we went to last time. Other guys who didn't swim seemed to like it a lot also.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Anyone want to smash or do something?
I may be able to smash some after church tonight at like 8:30 or 9:00 if you want to. I won't be able to stay out as late as last time.

But honestly, the more we play/record, the more combos end up on the roster for the combo vid, thus making our job of picking out the combos we want on there harder :/

Also, Iori, get that Mewtwo sig out of here. It doesn't count if you never play that character anymore !! =p

edit* Arby, I need all your music by that Owl City chick plz and thanks :D

edit 2* Yeah, Clay I remember the good old muscly days. Sadly those days are no more. Maybe one of these days I'll crank hard rock to the weights again. Maybe.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I don't get it Jack
On the way back from some MW tourney, Bunbun and Iori were talking about something and this happened:
Bunbun: *subject*
Iori: *relevant sentence*
Bunbun: *relevant sentence*
~repeat several times with fairly steady back and forth~
Bunbun: *statement that necessitates a response*
Iori: *loooooong silence*
Bunbun: "Yo, Iori??"
Iori: "Huh? Oh... sorry, I was thinking about ribs."

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sounds about right
I know what was here first :)

also, I can't smash tonight. I'm beat, and I gotta take care of stuff and get things in line for tomorrow. Also, can anyone help me get that Coal Chamber song edited? I have no idea how to do that stuff, as you all well know, the online realm of borrowing(piracy) is not my forte.

Also, do they make music editing programs where you can just silent out the cuss words? =o

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
We'll get it when we get it.

D&D Difficulties - All difficulties may allocate stat points where you want.

Easy: 12
Medium: 11
Hard: 10

Difficulty Settings -

Easy: Level 3, +300 gold per person. (Gold is going to be very hard to get, brutal.)
Medium: Level 4, +400 gold.
Hard: Level 5, +500 gold.

Vts

Smash Champion
We'll get it when we get it.

D&D Difficulties - All difficulties may allocate stat points where you want.

Easy: 12
Medium: 11
Hard: 10

Difficulty Settings -

Easy: Level 3, +300 gold per person. (Gold is going to be very hard to get, brutal.)
Medium: Level 4, +400 gold.
Hard: Level 5, +500 gold.
Genesis is coming up and we really need to get our name in the thread

and by coming up i mean like 3 months from now and i would like it to at least be up fr 2 months showing that it just wasn't a random thing to just do right before like A.R.K. 3

also i say medium or easy cus its a lot of new players including myself

i say hard mode for another time

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Genesis is coming up and we really need to get our name in the thread

and by coming up i mean like 3 months from now and i would like it to at least be up fr 2 months showing that it just wasn't a random thing to just do right before like A.R.K. 3

also i say medium or easy cus its a lot of new players including myself

i say hard mode for another time
It's as easy as them putting "Sponsored by Saber Gaming." In the title.

If they want a logo they're gonna have to wait, and so are we. I'm in no rush and you nor they should be either.

BunBun

Smash Master
Like, not to be nosy or anything, but if you ever want any opinions, advice, help or conversation about getting your business up and running, I'm pretty decent at these kinds of things.

Top Bottom