• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I've come to the realization that Yoshiman only tries in teams vs me, and never when he's on my time.

Also, Double Ganon is too good. Nothing beats the down B to down B combo eh Arby? :D

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
I've come to the realization that Yoshiman only tries in teams vs me, and never when he's on my time.

Also, Double Ganon is too good. Nothing beats the down B to down B combo eh Arby? :D
Well, it's more like I don't play very much. It take a while to warm up. All though, it is more fun trying to combo a ganon then it is a fox.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
What up AR. Who is going to genesis2?

If I can raise like 500 bucks were taking OK. Hopefully put on some marvel thing in June to raise a little or something.
I wanted to add host Melee there too but it might be hard to squeeze in right before genesis and with only 2 months planning.

G. Vice

Smash Lord

That avatar's been a long time coming
Ganon NEEDS it

lol

Arby, I just listened to Ice again. If you wanted to make it easier on yourself, you could just use the last 41 seconds of it, and basically is the same, with a slightly less extensive intro. Up to you though, either way it'd turn out well.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
When's the next available time for Tora Dora?

And don't forget about the Portal Party tommorrow night. You're welcome to join us Clay. You and Arby can finish Portal together.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby,

I emailed you the version of Push It that I like. Tell me if you think it's different, and I really appreciate you making the vid. I know that making all these vids just gets you calloused to Ganon stuff, thus making you impossible to impress. Which is very sad :(

Vts

Smash Champion

And don't forget about the Portal Party tommorrow night. You're welcome to join us Clay. You and Arby can finish Portal together.
I'll be doing homework so i'll let arby use my desktop if he wants to.

but i'm waiting to buy portal 2 until best buy opens cus its $35 instead of $45 online and the ps3 one is $45.

just need him to look over my work in between maps since he hasn't played first one.

btw what time are we starting cus i get off work 9pm so earliest i would be over would be 10pm.

not enough time for him to beat it but enough to get through most of it

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
It's not making vids that callouses me, but playing you (if indeed I am calloused). Does... uair uair uair knee impress you? Things we've seen a million times tend to lose potency, but that hasn't historically been a problem for you because of your creativity. Ganon still has plenty of room to grow ;)

We get out of class at 9 tomorrow, and I have to be back by 3...

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Does uair uair uair knee impress you?
Good point. But even still, you're combo game is still ridiculous. BUT! I looked back at the lolganon vid you posted, and even though I still get combo'd from time to time, my DI vs falcon has VASTLY improved.

Now if I could just learn to beat campy foxes and sheik, I'd feel pretty happy.

I feel pretty confident vs Doc.

wink wink Clay ;)

Vts

Smash Champion
Good point. But even still, you're combo game is still ridiculous. BUT! I looked back at the lolganon vid you posted, and even though I still get combo'd from time to time, my DI vs falcon has VASTLY improved.

Now if I could just learn to beat campy foxes and sheik, I'd feel pretty happy.

I feel pretty confident vs Doc.

wink wink Clay ;)
Idk if I have the best advice but cutting off their movement and making them go where u want should be ur best bet.

Try to bait with jumping forward to either a waveland back or fake land into buffered roll shield jump uair or bair.

Focus more on their movement patterns

Just my 2 cents , your better than me so take it as u will

chamberlin

Smash Ace

Portal PT? This kind of thing is not my bag baby... And how exactly does that work out?

Chamberlin took last place AS USUAL
I took it upon myself to make sure the ledges were sufficiently hogged. Somebody's gotta do it.

Vts

Smash Champion
so might not come over for the portal party :(

going to wait to get my copy from work anyways

lack of sleep and long days are getting at me already ready to sleep and its not even 4 pm

Vts

Smash Champion
doubt anyone will come is the same day as event 52

so we might go to that instead since well, its event 52 a 100+ tournament every time and its just 6 hours from here and chance to play the best.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
doubt anyone will come is the same day as event 52

so we might go to that instead since well, its event 52 a 100+ tournament every time and its just 6 hours from here and chance to play the best.
-_- curse my youngness

Top Bottom