• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
but once they turn 45 they look like raisins well 80% of them lol
LOL

...wow this is the first time I've come to agree with VTS :D

Good thing my beautiful mother falls in that 20% range of those who don't look like raisins.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Like I said about Russian women

babe to babushka in five years

Seif, Marble Hornets is some dumb stuff. I admire the effort, but it's too fake to be immersive.

Vts

Smash Champion
LOL

...wow this is the first time I've come to agree with VTS :D

Good thing my beautiful mother falls in that 20% range of those who don't look like raisins.
Also I tend to lean towards smaller breasted women not cus i don't like big boobs it's just think about your old girl friends boobs in 10-15 years

gravity is a womans worst enemy, saggy boobs saggy butt saggy gut all things that just make me cringe

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Also I tend to lean towards smaller breasted women not cus i don't like big boobs it's just think about your old girl friends boobs in 10-15 years

gravity is a womans worst enemy, saggy boobs saggy butt saggy gut all things that just make me cringe
When it comes down to it, the beauty on inside is where it counts...

Okay, back to reality. Instead of DD's, just stick to the C's. That way gravity isn't the end of that body. That's one thing I dreaded about my ex...in time that was going to be horribly altered. Got out while I could. VTS still can't believe you were eying my gf so hard. I feel betrayed. Not really :D

But seriously again, if you find a girl who can make you happy and feel like a man when she's not all dressed up and looking her best, then that is when the true beauty is revealed.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but there's something about a girl with a bible who can rival me in biblical knowledge that just turns me on!

It's sexy :D

Also, I think we're smashing tonight right? Arby gets done at like 9ish, so we should play some tonight. Thursday would be the only other good day. Arby, we need to pick out devour stuffs soooooon

Vts

Smash Champion
i like girls who can take jokes, is smart about her actions, and kind with cooking powers.

so many time i've seen church girls be rude to people so your rule might not work all the time like she can be a jerk about knowing more than you and likes to rub it in your face.

Personally she can look like a 5 or 6 and i'd marry her if she has those looks is like the last thing i factor in my point system is odd

good personality and not a robot would get 2-3 points, can handle my jokes 2 point, doesn't do drugs(weed ok just as long as its not 24/7) 1-2 points, cooking 1 point, not a downer (positive attitude) 2 points, and last point is looks which ranges from 1-3 points (5-6, 1 point, 7-8, 2 point, 9-10, 3 points)

BunBun

Smash Master

I stopped reading.

You lolicon.

Vts

Smash Champion
That picture is rather large but I agree.

This line kills me

That's how you should describe the blind protagonist of your visual novel. You know, "these eyes can only cry."
maybe the lack of sleep is getting to me cus i don't understand 48 hours and about 15m of sleep 9 hours ago body is getting heavy

gotta wake up and study though ><

must make 96+ on this test

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
A good night's sleep is more important than cramming during that time, unless you really don't know a damn thing in which case good luck - I've been there often enough (just last week!).

Oh ya.. Let's jump forward or backwards Fair.. That's all Ganon yes!!!
I knew it. Now if only I could land the l-cancel on those fairs...

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Hey guys, AXE just confirmed that he'll be at our tourney in Austin on the 23rd, any of yall interested?
We'd be happy to provide housing for anyone.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Devour 2 is going to be awesome.

The hardest part is editing out the parts that aren't as good to make it shorter, and the not so good one's are still cool :(

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Personally she can look like a 5 or 6 year old and i'd marry her
Fixed

I don't know what's wrong with me, but there's something about a girl with a bible who can rival me in biblical knowledge that just turns me on!

It's sexy :D
This is incredibly weird.

On the record, I enjoy breasts of various sizes. From DFC to DD. Anything past that is ew though.

Same with ethnicities. I'm a lover of women. I can see the beauty in all races and nationalities. Except Polish women.

-edit- Also, how's Thursday night for Torah Dora for everyone?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Hmm... I remember going to Zane's church, and I was sitting next to a girl who didn't interest me at all until I saw how marked-up and heavily read her bible looked (It's Jill Zane)

I'm just sayin'... it happens lol.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hmm... I remember going to Zane's church, and I was sitting next to a girl who didn't interest me at all until I saw how marked-up and heavily read her bible looked (It's Jill Zane)

I'm just sayin'... it happens lol.
I'm glad not EVERYONE thinks I'm weird for seeing inner beauty instead of only boobs Seif.

But yeah, it really does happen. But hotness never hurts the inner beauty thing.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Arby, I was just looking for the money match between Yoshiman and Seif from ARK III, where is it??

Vts

Smash Champion
so 90% chance i didn't get in back room lol.

miss read some of the questions and gave horrible answers and crap :(

w/e wasn't getting in it anyways with our regional leader not knowing us really.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
so 90% chance i didn't get in back room lol.

miss read some of the questions and gave horrible answers and crap :(

w/e wasn't getting in it anyways with our regional leader not knowing us really.
Yeah I saw your app and thought some of your answers were odd. I applied too so we'll see how that goes.

Maybe you can state your case to Cactuar and see if he'll let you revise it? I think you'd be a good addition.

Top Bottom