• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
i mean u can ask if you mom will let you come bro out with a bunch of bros in a room playing gamecube
with our pants off

you know we can drink so naddy ice and talk about dave mathews band
YEAH....no

she wont even let me go to conway for a tourny let alone out of state

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
YEAH....no

she wont even let me go to conway for a tourny let alone out of state
Why not just win the Smash N Thrash tourney then? Competition won't be as good, but who can say no to 1st place? haha

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you guys got plans for the 28th of May? I may be hosting another tourney (we don't plan on it being ARK sized, but feel free to bring everyone!) in Conway with Melee/Brawl/SSF4/Marvel and some other games like Halo, CoD, Rock Band, etc. (for this tourney we plan on building the entire video game community in Arkansas, not just fighting games). It'll be $5 entrance and $5 per tournament (or that's the plan right now anyway). Let me know if there's interest! Also, VTS feel free to run Smash again if you want. If you don't want to, I can do it.

Also... we're liking the one of the last two weekends of September for ARK IV. Nothing's been announced on the Street Fighter side for those weekends (to my knowledge) and I'd imagine we'd be one of the big events at that time (we earned Sticky Status on SRK with ARK III). I haven't actually gotten in touch with SaberGuy like you told me to last time VTS since we're still in the planning stages, but if you see this Saber shoot me a PM if you want to collaborate haha. We're obviously trying to get this scene as big as possible. Even though Texas holds great Smash tournaments, why do we have to travel to them to play a lot of people and have a ton of fun? F' that haha. They'll be coming to US for once! Let's make it happen =P

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Mango 11:32 pm
u wont beat my fox
on a good day

drpeepeef 11:32 pm
you better hope
youre havin a good day

no 1 beats my fox
on a good day

i dont care what kind of day youre having
youre human

no im not

hehehe

Mango 11:33 pm
such a ***n
g0d

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Meh portal 1 complete about 6000 hours got stuck like 30-40 times and died about 700 times trying crap lol

The hard way or the highway!
(the highway being the abundantly obvious and easy solution that always eluded me)

Vts

Smash Champion
Arby I wish to hire you today for some work.

basically i need you to write down what i say but not the way i say it but better worded.

gotta write an essay on gender still and also would like to write my speech on gaming (that i can do in about 30m but need to time it and get people's opinion)

but after you get out of class tell me there will be pay involved of course.

also i'm going to try to write this stupid essay on American Gangster unless u wanna do that also

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Arby I wish to hire you today for some work.

basically i need you to write down what i say but not the way i say it but better worded.

gotta write an essay on gender still and also would like to write my speech on gaming (that i can do in about 30m but need to time it and get people's opinion)

but after you get out of class tell me there will be pay involved of course.

also i'm going to try to write this stupid essay on American Gangster unless u wanna do that also
You can feel the calm before the storm as the round begins

Are you ready? Go for broke let's rock.

Vts

Smash Champion
So whats plans for event 52?

i got the days off for it but who all is going to it?

rather who is riding with me cus i'll be driving this time since saber drove last time for 4+ hours (memphis ride doesn't count saber cus 6 hours to get to memphis was dumb).

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately its PS3 only right now, but there is a stateside release, its 30$ on PSN, I'd say thats cheap for my fav fighting game since Guilty Gear right? Its also 30 bucks for a gamecube if you want to play Melee instead ^_-

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
You should write those papers unless you plan on failing out of life, in which case watch that middle show (AnoHana). Actually just watch it anyway.

I could help if you would finally do your wooork

Vts

Smash Champion
You should write those papers unless you plan on failing out of life, in which case watch that middle show (AnoHana). Actually just watch it anyway.

I could help if you would finally do your wooork
yeah yeah i know going to be busy next 3 weeks to try to just finish up these stupid classes and what not

Top Bottom