• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
and so is your phone, if you up right now i'll come hang out with you

also bring my speech over and have u look at it.

edit- ok got the ELO thing work and Arkansas is going to start using it so i don't care if we do it tonight or not but we will figure out points and everything and try to make it a weekly thing.

Pools would be best but brackets work just fine also.

also main reason for this is to show support and kind of want to get memphis to do this also, so next weekend going to talk to vue and see if he will start this up also.

those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about read this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301546

chamberlin

Smash Ace
So... some of the guys at my church are putting together a night to play Smash Bros. Melee tomorrow night. VTS it's that same big asian guy you talked to at the wing place who's putting it on at his place in Sherwood.

They all think that they're going to beat me, so my plan is to drive them in to the ground as hard as I can. If any of you want to come, let me know and I'll give you directions/come get you. I also need to bring at least one melee setup 'cause they only have one and there may be several people.

These plans were all basically made tonight, but I'll have to get more details from the dude tomorrow.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
I had Conduit 1 and I thought I was the only one in Arkansas to buy it. Let me know how Conduit 2 is. If I wasn't broke, I'd have bought it.

Vts

Smash Champion
"According to Kadokawa, a TV anime series for 「Mirai Nikki」 is slated to premiere this Fall. It had previously received an 8-minute OAD in December 2010."

woot

ready for fall lol

"According to the June issue of Jump Square magazine, a new 「Rurouni Kenshin」 anime project is underway. More details will be announced at a later date."

what....

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
"According to Kadokawa, a TV anime series for 「Mirai Nikki」 is slated to premiere this Fall. It had previously received an 8-minute OAD in December 2010."

woot

ready for fall lol
Series Composition: Takayama Katsuhiko
*wrote script for Boku no Pico to Chico x Coco Puffs*

LET'S DO THIS

Apparently Yuno's voice was hideous in the short? It's the same studio so there aren't any changes...

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to grab the movie from Seif, so I'll sleep for a few hours until Wilbo Baggins is awake and have him download it on his amazing connection. He'll probably find out from this post :D (advance thanks)

I'm gonna do something about how the characters and plot reflect the culture of that time, and you can turn that into whatever you need.

Vts

Smash Champion
I forgot to grab the movie from Seif, so I'll sleep for a few hours until Wilbo Baggins is awake and have him download it on his amazing connection. He'll probably find out from this post :D (advance thanks)

I'm gonna do something about how the characters and plot reflect the culture of that time, and you can turn that into whatever you need.
Well before u go to sleep wanna go eat chick-fil-a breakfast?

sounds good doesn't it

G. Vice

Smash Lord
"According to the June issue of Jump Square magazine, a new 「Rurouni Kenshin」 anime project is underway. More details will be announced at a later date."

what....
This is one of the few ways you could get me to watch Anime again. Rurouni Kenshin was my show!

Also the revive of Berserk soon may kindle a small flame under my anime spirit. And I need to watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood in english.

Vts

Smash Champion
This is one of the few ways you could get me to watch Anime again. Rurouni Kenshin was my show!

Also the revive of Berserk soon may kindle a small flame under my anime spirit. And I need to watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood in english.
True i dropped in when it was in Japanese but finished the manga of it

pretty good

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I fell asleep, but I'm writing it now (also wasted an hour reading Mafia articles on Wikipedia)

How long should it be?

---This won't sound anything like you

Vts

Smash Champion
I fell asleep, but I'm writing it now (also wasted an hour reading Mafia articles on Wikipedia)

How long should it be?

---This won't sound anything like you
nothing sounds like me

so its cool each essay is always different from the last one

also check that gender essay but idk if i'll have class tomorrow if these tornados keep up

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I just finished your essay

Holy balls this gender paper is hilarious. Is "See You Later Space Cowboy" the real conclusion? (cause it should be)

(no double space?)

"Maybe you lived under a rock for the past 20 years not seeing what is going on around you." - most in-your-face transition ever

"Many times in our lives, males are always told to be the man"

Sorry, this is too much fun. And I see what you mean about saying what she wants to hear. Sucks :\

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arkansans

Ya'll be safe tonight. The weather is supposed to be one of the worst storm systems in the last 5 years. Seif/Saber and the rest of ya'll, you seriously may want to consider getting out of the huge building and going somewhere that's not 7 stories off the ground. If you have family or friends around the area, you may want to go there. If not, we can find you guys somewhere to be, definitely.

Top Bottom