• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

j00t

Smash Champion
VTS team with me for SMYM12 if you don't care about losing. Falcon+Ice Climbers = lulz

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
vts, find out if you can go to smym for sure. if not, do you want to go saber? maybe we could ride with memphis...? I wanna make it somehow.

saber, those deep fried twinkies are in your fridge. you can have them.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arbyyyyy

Keep me posted on how Devour 2 is going, also I'm still trying to get you the other song for the last part of the vid/credits.

edit* I just drank a Monster Java it was amazing and it tasted good and gave me a shot of energy Arby it reminds of me of the other night where you said you wanted some caffeine so Seif stopped by that convenience store and you bought like several sodas and probably spent like ten bucks but I only spent 2.99 plus tax on this and I feel like I have so much energy that I'm typing like VTS

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Finally finished Hero of Ages. Good stuff.

Holy crap, Arby, there's a freaking wealth of information about the series that exists outside the books. Have you read the Mistborn wiki?

http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Allomancy

And Sanderson has a ton of commentary on each of his books on his site.

http://www.brandonsanderson.com/annotation/

It's like directors commentary but on paper. Cool stuff.
ye I read it all. his site was like smash dojo for me waiting on the next wheel of time.

reading sonnets for class, I discovered Hymen is a god of marriage. how appropriate.

Sol Kyoshiro

Smash Rookie
Alright guys, get hype. New Smash only event hosted by Little Rock GameCon.

Smash N' Thrash.

Ever Smash, every type of match, all day.

Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107217302691116

I'll throw a formal event page on Smash Boards as well. I'd love this to become a staple event for Arkansas.

I plan to turn this into a regular event with its own site, and leaderboards.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Alright guys, get hype. New Smash only event hosted by Little Rock GameCon.

Smash N' Thrash.

Ever Smash, every type of match, all day.

Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107217302691116

I'll throw a formal event page on Smash Boards as well. I'd love this to become a staple event for Arkansas.

I plan to turn this into a regular event with its own site, and leaderboards.
I was just about to post this but now I guess someone can make a thread about it

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I concede to you Yoshiman...your Falcon was too great for my Sheik.

Also, Ace. Arby told me about you maining Marth now, so that's good news! I'm glad to see it's not that annoying bird and that birdman lol. But the birdman is actually cool...and he said that you got better again, so that's good to hear too :D

Me and Clay are the only fair teams, I don't know why Yoshiman and Arby were putting up a fuss in the first place.

Also Saberguy, props on getting stuff lined up for the smash scene in Arkansas. Really appreciate what you're doing bro <3

And Arby, to address what you asked me earlier ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLuf57sxGI
So by no means is he a slouch.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Here's the banner I made for Saber's website today. I'm making a lot of assumptions here, and this was just me brainstorming/throwing stuff together. This design can also be used for flyers, t-shirts, etc if modified.

Saber, I need more info, so I can make stuff correctly (names of things, details, etc).

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Here's the banner I made for Saber's website today. I'm making a lot of assumptions here, and this was just me brainstorming/throwing stuff together. This design can also be used for flyers, t-shirts, etc if modified.

Saber, I need more info, so I can make stuff correctly (names of things, details, etc).
No sir, don't like it.

Like I said before I want captain falcons glove punching out from a grave that reads "n00b", THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL PLEASE ME.

Whenever the 10th comes around me and VTS will start lookin for venues.

P.S. Not october 10th, March 10th.

P.S.S. Oct 10th is Columbus Day, so maybe some smash characters with pilgrim hats would be awesome somewhere in the poster and tshirts. (Optional.)

P.S.S.S. October 7th-10th is the dates of the tourny.

P.S.S.S.S. The thread will be named "Rebirth of Innsomnia."

Top Bottom