• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Heyyyy Arkansas,

I don't have clinical tonight for a change.

Ya'll wanna play that game we call Smash bros? :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
See if you lived in memphis, Iori-chan would've made you a cake. Preferably strawberry :embarrass:
Iori, I miss you dude! Hopefully in the near future I'm gonna try and come to memphis and play you and Jack :D

also Iori, it's official.

G.Vice combo vid views are officially more than twice that of Iori's combo vid =)

<3 you still

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori, I miss you dude! Hopefully in the near future I'm gonna try and come to memphis and play you and Jack :D

also Iori, it's official.

G.Vice combo vid views are officially more than twice that of Iori's combo vid =)

<3 you still
Well that is obvious, one I play mewtwo and two you developed your play-style further than the norm. The only natural way to compare them would be, which is more effective. <.< honestly, when have you heard anyone say anything about me and melee that doesn't involve the words campy. Even if it isn't true, what is named after my play style? other than me naturally playing random and being good.

Even then, you have people like armada playing my characters better than me :glare: Thanks alot G.vice for making me feel bad

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man you guys must love making iori feel bad

i'd never say hurtful things like that to him

G. Vice

Smash Lord
man you guys must love making iori feel bad

i'd never say hurtful things like that to him
Iori knows I only do it because I know he's better than me.

I mean seriously...even if he's true about my playstyle being abnormal, he still beats me soooo...

It's all good. Iori's a monster. But I think if he should just main marth, or sheik. Someone good, but still high tier.

Vts

Smash Champion
SLEEPY

and iori-chan

iori are u going to smym on the 5th?

cus if not i'll come to memphis that day and play smash all day long with you :)

gotta close on friday night or would try for smym

also got to be back sunday night for store meeting

man just got done working out with my co-worker and i'm weak as can be gotta get stronger to make my reaction timing faster :)

also saberguy i payed back my parents so i only have like $150 cash on me right now but i'll buy ur card when i can use it or when the tournament happens so u can place money in the pot.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i believe we have a local georgia tournament on that day

but maybeeeeee

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Those biweeklies are called Tiger Smash Biweeklies and not Innsomnia. So yes my tournament shall be called "Rebirth of Innsomnia." If you don't like it or the venue (My apt.) and the rules that have already been made I really couldn't give a ****. =/ Throw in your own $300 and make your own bi-weekly, I'm trying to do something for the smash community (Especially for Arkansas.) and I see no one else around here making any kind of effort to do so.

I'm tired of all the whining about how bad you guys are at Melee and seem to make no effort to improve, all you guys do is John and John and John about stupid ****. How about you Man the F-UCK UP and start focusing on winning and not about how you're worse than someone because you're NOT.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Those biweeklies are called Tiger Smash Biweeklies and not Innsomnia. So yes my tournament shall be called "Rebirth of Innsomnia." If you don't like it or the venue (My apt.) and the rules that have already been made I really couldn't give a ****. =/ Throw in your own $300 and make your own bi-weekly, I'm trying to do something for the smash community (Especially for Arkansas.) and I see no one else around here making any kind of effort to do so.

I'm tired of all the whining about how bad you guys are at Melee and seem to make no effort to improve, all you guys do is John and John and John about stupid ****. How about you Man the F-UCK UP and start focusing on winning and not about how you're worse than someone because you're NOT.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
LOL, johns are legit.

Vts

Smash Champion
everyone should be good also again bad IC players :D

i work saturday until 10pm but after 10pm i'll see if i'm not tired or not to play

seif what were those 4chan add-ons and other add-ons u got for google chrome?

Top Bottom