• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
So is this tourney or biweekly whatever it is on this coming sat? Wanna try and play everyone to see if anyone has improved since I havent played in over a month... =)

PS: Anyone gonna be playing MAHVEL there!!!???

G. Vice

Smash Lord
When I was on chamb's team and he died and it was you and yoshi againts me and I won :)

From a super beastly combo
Pro.

Also, Ace. Everyone knows that you're the only person in the world who gets better at smash by not smashing, and gets worse at smash by smashing alot. You were telling me about your strats to not touch melee for a year, then go wreck some pros in MMs. It's a good idea!

Also, how'd pound 5 turn out for our midsouth brethren?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Pro.

Also, Ace. Everyone knows that you're the only person in the world who gets better at smash by not smashing, and gets worse at smash by smashing alot. You were telling me about your strats to not touch melee for a year, then go wreck some pros in MMs. It's a good idea!

Also, how'd pound 5 turn out for our midsouth brethren?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYnDvpOZGOc

OUCH

three rounds of singles pools to bracket. jack's third round pool was azen, cactuar, tope, lozr, and uuaa. the other pools were similarly ugly. cactuar, lozr, and tope made it out.

did anyone else go?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzlScWwrY2s
!!!

a yoshi made bracket in both melee and brawl. this could be the beginning of a beautiful yoshi's tail (pun thanks to yoshiman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGqUAO9PxVQ
this luigi misfired me at a huge percent deficit and won the game (and set). thankfully I got out of pools anyway because I somehow always do, especially when I shouldn't. anyway, his misfires are AMAZING.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
hbox was getting trolled by wavedash shield to throw off his spacing

then he threw away his own spacing and went full ******

/when I played hbox, I found much satisfaction in watching him flail around right in front of me, then hitting him. if so inclined, I can wait fah dayz (which is sad times for puff). wait+crouch cancel=jigglypuff isn't as good as you believe!?! possibly so.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
http://www.justin.tv/redd91

#5 livestream (at least for now)

according to them, mango gave m2k a 20 min pep talk or something
m2k played armada for 4 hours... if I went to a national, I'd just watch this stuff instead of playing

I wish there were a lord hdl or jack for all the wonky characters

Vts

Smash Champion
give me like 4 weeks heads up so i can get off

also low tier is winning pound V

you have a yoshi pikachu and armada's y. link winning this tournament lol

nvm about boozer :(

hope chudat get top 4 :D

guy is too good for not playing

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Well, I don't know if you would want me to come over in my current state. I've caught something, probably a cold, and I'm coughing all over the place. I don't know if it is contagious or not, but I've been taking meds and cough drops. I've slept almost 24 hours strait.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I just woke up and saw:

1. Dr. PP
2. Armada
3. Hbox
4. Axe
5. Hax and M2K

"ROFL at 200 Smashers singing the Pokemon Theme song in unison during the Grand Finals"

^that sounds amazing

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm feeling pretty bad also so going to email my paper later to my teacher and was late for work today so my HD didn't get the data transfer done :(

i'm going to do the easy way and just transfer my files and to my other 2tb external

going to nap then write this stupid essay got my ideas down for everything just gotta get out of this essay starter crap ><

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Vice are you going to SMYM12? If so... I might need a teammate. wink wink
When/where is this SMYM12?

Although I can probably already surmise that I won't be able to go, I won't give the definite "N-O" til I find out some specs.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
two essays were postponed to this week. they'll be easy though.
Beasty.

Btw, just worth mentioning. I believe that me and Memk have a money match this Saturday night after I get off work. We're either doing CF/Marth/Fox dittos.

I will actually probably want to smash at some point this week Arby/Yoshi/Clay/Saber/Seif...

it may be the last time I get to for a while, and I need to be warmed up for our MM.

BunBun

Smash Master
I've heard two separate stories.
What I think is most accurate:
Armada came back on PS and eked out a victory, then PP CP'd him to RC, 2 stocking him for the win.

And what I think is wrong:
PP won on PS, the end.

It's super dumb that VGbootcamp would cut the stream last stock game 4 just so you have to go to their youtube channel to watch finals. What a jank and stupid idea.

j00t

Smash Champion
I've heard two separate stories.
What I think is most accurate:
Armada came back on PS and eked out a victory, then PP CP'd him to RC, 2 stocking him for the win.

And what I think is wrong:
PP won on PS, the end.

It's super dumb that VGbootcamp would cut the stream last stock game 4 just so you have to go to their youtube channel to watch finals. What a jank and stupid idea.
I think the lag put the stream behind by a minute or so, which is why it appeared that VGBC cut the stream for that purpose. I'm not sure though, just speculation on my part

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom