• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
BROS BEFORE HOS
Speaking of bros and/or hos, there is a Pound 5 livestream this weekend.

Also, Sat night, there's a "Lantern Festival", which is pretty much a Chinese Valentine's day festival that's open to the general public. It sounds like it could be fun. There will be many cute asians there to :)

Mayhaps we could have hos and bros this weekend??!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Speaking of bros and/or hos, there is a Pound 5 livestream this weekend.

Also, Sat night, there's a "Lantern Festival", which is pretty much a Chinese Valentine's day festival that's open to the general public. It sounds like it could be fun. There will be many cute asians there to :)

Mayhaps we could have hos and bros this weekend??!
You guys hold that down for me, I gotta go home this weekend.

Also, here's to hoping to see our midsouth boys own some face! Keep me posted on how thing turn out!!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be hosting a $200-300 Melee tournament for a $10 entrance and $10 venue fee next weekend (or sometime.) on Saturday at my apartment. Was thinking about restarting Innsomnia bi-weeklies and the end of the year major tournament (Unless it's already being planned.)

We should have plenty of space for about 15+ TV's when we clean everything and clear everything out. For the big tourny we'll get somewhere bigger.

I'll prolly make a thread about it for OOS interest.

P.S. There's gonna be no tables or chairs, back to our younger years. (Actually except one, the Finals table.)

P.S.S. It shall be known as "Rebirth of Innsomnia." (Maybe like a cool poster with Falcon's glove punching out from a grave that reads "n00b." Would be an awesome Ryan tribute.)

P.S.S.S. I'll prolly be doing MvC3 and SSF4 tournies on the weekends between too and have those as games in Innsomnia.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be hosting a $200 Melee tournament for a $10 entrance and $5 venue fee next weekend on probably Saturday at my apartment. Was thinking about restarting Innsomnia bi-weeklies and the end of the year major tournament (Unless it's already being planned.)

We should have plenty of space for about 15+ TV's when we clean everything and clear everything out. For the big tourny we'll get somewhere bigger.

I'll prolly make a thread about it for OOS interest.

P.S. There's gonna be no tables or chairs, back to our younger years. (Actually except one, the Finals table.)

P.S.S. It shall be known as "Rebirth of Innsomnia."

P.S.S.S. I'll prolly be doing MvC3 and SSF4 tournies on the weekends between too and have those as games in Innsomnia.
$200 pot bonus or just for the pot?

i need a chair to play good or on the ground seat is fine but standing i'll pass

no one likes mvc3 and ssf4 just make it a virtual on tournament instead :)

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
$200 pot bonus or just for the pot?

i need a chair to play good or on the ground seat is fine but standing i'll pass

no one likes mvc3 and ssf4 just make it a virtual on tournament instead :)
Pot bonus, no seats allowed, nor seat johns. Only the winners deserve seats. =)

Nah Quakelive lol.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
man, I just capped out my youtube favorites again. why is there a limit!?

by the way, you're awesome saberbro.
before youtube was bought by google you had unlimited.

Now google effed everything up so blame google for any of your youtube mishaps

Is Sunday good for you guys? We are busy on Saturday. If you come call my new number
479-684-7770
and make sure to bring a picture id.
Tron said he can only play on saturday that and I have church on sunday

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
if you want, you can come over tonight after we dispense of my mom. it'll probably be around 6, but if you're interested I'll let you know when we get back.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I need someone who's good at making cool posters or photoshop or something to make an awesome hype poster for the tournament and biweeklies for the new thread I'll be making.

He who does will get all biweekly and tourny entrance fees waived. (Still venue fees to make the main pot bigger.)

Vts

Smash Champion
I need someone who's good at making cool posters or photoshop or something to make an awesome hype poster for the tournament and biweeklies for the new thread I'll be making.

He who does will get all biweekly and tourny entrance fees waived. (Still venue fees to make the main pot bigger.)
I got old posters that i can remake for melee only if need be

let me find the picture later once i get done here at work around 10pm

><

also gotta do my essay tomorrow its going to blow writing about racism

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I got old posters that i can remake for melee only if need be

let me find the picture later once i get done here at work around 10pm

><

also gotta do my essay tomorrow its going to blow writing about racism
I want the poster to have falcon's glove punching out of a grave that reads "n00b" also.

P.S. I've asked Darkrain to come to our first biweekly.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America

I'll give it a shot. What's the deadline?

Vts

Smash Champion
well might have smym 12 dates off idk

i'll find out monday this week for sure

stupid stuff at work doesn't show next week yet.

also arby what's ur email so i can send you my paper later tonight once i get done writing it lol

haven't even started :(

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
So what's the plan for Monday night? Vesperia or anime? It's vacation week after today so I hope your body's ready.

Also, Angel Beats is turning out pretty good. It started out as a fun High-school comedy with great production values, but if it continues on this path it could turn out to be more. I think this is a good scenario for Jun Maeda since he just looooves writing tragic death scenarios. After all, who could ask for a better set-up the purgatory?

Also, have you got your HD yet, Veets? I mean to claim my prize.

Finally, I submit that I be exempt from the venue fee on the grounds that I live here.

Vts

Smash Champion
So what's the plan for Monday night? Vesperia or anime? It's vacation week after today so I hope your body's ready.

Also, Angel Beats is turning out pretty good. It started out as a fun High-school comedy with great production values, but if it continues on this path it could turn out to be more. I think this is a good scenario for Jun Maeda since he just looooves writing tragic death scenarios. After all, who could ask for a better set-up the purgatory?

Also, have you got your HD yet, Veets? I mean to claim my prize.

Finally, I submit that I be exempt from the venue fee on the grounds that I live here.
yeah no anime for me gotta work 10-4 which is when i'll be doing my HD cloning time

i might be able to come over that depends on how much other stuff i need to do like laundry mostly and going shopping for food

but tuesday after noon until 5:30ish i'll come by if i can't make it on monday

arby might email u it around midnight or 1 am since i got sucked into work crap ><

also just got MvC3 me and my brother went 50/50 in on it

Top Bottom