• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
apparently the iranians hate their government, china and russia for supporting their government, their nuclear program for wasting so much money over the past few decades, and their lack of political or religious freedom. and they like the united states for reasons related to the above. this is not what I've been led to believe.

sorry vice, I have four 5-page essays due this week and an exam. we'll have to hold off for a bit :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It's alright Arby. I'm gonna get it offline and stuff and we can transfer sometime later.

Hey dude, btw how do I go about getting all those custom suits for link and ganon? Is there somewhere I can go to get them and customize them the way I want?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
It's alright Arby. I'm gonna get it offline and stuff and we can transfer sometime later.

Hey dude, btw how do I go about getting all those custom suits for link and ganon? Is there somewhere I can go to get them and customize them the way I want?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

choose characters or whatever and sort by most downloads. if you don't know the file structure for the sd card, let me know.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
not ponytails or cotton tails, no, ducktales
A WOO OOH

watson's a punk

mmm ginormous spongebob thread on /a. everyone in the world can quote way too much of it i swear that script is crack-infused.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
not for me. one of these essays is shouting "I" at the center of my procrastination... or something.

these teachers are cold-blooded! three snow days and nary a reprieve in the schedule :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Thanks Arby, I've been having lots of fun with these texture hacks.

I've got the coolest Ganon textures ever...it's so awesome. But I can definitely see some things they need to fix, and that's after a 30 minute playing session with my room-mate.

Until it gets tweaked, Melee remains supreme, and I honestly I don't think it'll ever catch melee. Still alot of fun though. Billy Mays wailing on you?? You better believe it :D

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Yeah... Melee definitely reigns supreme.

On a related note, I ran into Asian Mike last Sunday at Best Buy. He says that MvC3 isn't quite as good as MvC2... :/ He said it was too much like Tatsunoko

j00t

Smash Champion
So who is going to SMYM12 on March 5th? I'm going to try to hitch a ride with the Huntsville crew if they are going.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Yeah... Melee definitely reigns supreme.

On a related note, I ran into Asian Mike last Sunday at Best Buy. He says that MvC3 isn't quite as good as MvC2... :/ He said it was too much like Tatsunoko
MvC3 was said to have the same engine as tatsunoko

Vts

Smash Champion
Seif ur graphics card works great but your adapter is messed up

its bent a little bit so i'll give you my old on since i have a dvi to dvi cord for my monitor and don't need the adapter

but time for sleep.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Totally not going to be able to go. Dude, I'm seriously looking forward to being done with school because as a nurse I'll be able to work three 12s, and then be off 4 days a week. How awesome is that gonna be?

Provided that I don't meet a girl in the near future and get serious, It'll actually give me more time to game and smash.

Top Bottom