• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
just finished "Up"

gotta say it was really good

after 3-4m into the movie the next 5-8m were the saddest i have ever seen in a movie ever.

man tears were starting to pop up dear jesus that movie can get dark.

also watched how to train your dragon and enjoyed it also not what i was expecting

Nite

Smash Champion
just finished "Up"

gotta say it was really good

after 3-4m into the movie the next 5-8m were the saddest i have ever seen in a movie ever.

man tears were starting to pop up dear jesus that movie can get dark.
Too true. SmashterLink almost shed man tears. Great movie though

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup guys, just wanted to remind you that FAP2 (link) will be taking place on December 11-12 at Huntsville, Alabama.

This is just a copypasta post. Personal question: Do you think FAP is a silly title that discourages OOS players from attending the tournament?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sup guys, just wanted to remind you that FAP2 (link) will be taking place on December 11-12 at Huntsville, Alabama.

This is just a copypasta post. Personal question: Do you think FAP is a silly title that discourages OOS players from attending the tournament?
Maybe a little? I don't know how its received by the majority. I personally understand that it means "Fight Alabama Players" but others that read it in passing may immediately bias themselves, and subsequently cease investigation or promotion thereof.

I don't think it's THAT big of a deal though.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Next thing you know players are gonna start using ***** related words even in their tags like "balls" or "PP". What is the world coming to...

j00t

Smash Champion
Maybe a little? I don't know how its received by the majority. I personally understand that it means "Fight Alabama Players" but others that read it in passing may immediately bias themselves, and subsequently cease investigation or promotion thereof.

I don't think it's THAT big of a deal though.
Alright, thanks for the input.

Next thing you know players are gonna start using ***** related words even in their tags like "balls" or "PP". What is the world coming to...
Translation from j00t: Yes, my tournament name is silly, I should change it?

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about starting the Samurai X sub soon... I watched a few episodes and it was great

The dub has some good actors, but it just fails in comparison to the sub

Vts

Smash Champion
seif someone finally explained how reverse reverse trap works lol

Trap = A boy who looks and dresses like a girl
Reverse Trap = A girl who looks and dresses like a boy
Reverse Reverse Trap = A girl who looks and dresses like a girl but still gets confused for a boy.

also yoshiman i have a picture that its u'll fall in love with.

shonen man

guy looks like you also lol

the blonde not the pig

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
they will not force us

they will stop degrading us

they will not control us

we will be victorious

so come on