• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Lol yea I wish ... I have been honing my smash skills by racing my car, and anything else but playing smash... But I only get to play smash when everyone gets together unfortunately

Vts

Smash Champion
3737 lake shore dr

n little rock 72120

also yoshiman can u bring my controller if someone gets u i need it lol.

all 3 of them please and the tri-wing

Thanks in advance :D.

also only have 1 set up here right now so might want to bring some or get my extra from seifs

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Lol, only 4 guys out of the 10 or so actually knew how to play. I can't do any combos and I got fourth place. My highest combo that I actually know how to do consistently does 400 damage. Yeah, less than 1k.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Haha it's all good guys. There's always next week. We had a pretty good turnout this week, that's why it was disappointing. I don't think me and Mike will be there Tuesday or next Sunday. Busy with school... but Mike might be there.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hi I'm VTS and I like to talk badly about myself in all games and constantly diss myself to test and see if anyone will give me props on being the good player I know that I am and can be.
Finally! A confession :3

<3

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey Seif, VTS, and anyone interested in BlazBlue. If y'all want to, y'all can post on our Arkansas BlazBlue/Guilty Gear thread here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9292-Arkansas-Blazblue-Guilty-Gear

It lets us centralize the BlazBlue community and potentially make it bigger rather than having the BB guys have to post on SRK or SmashBoards just to talk about BB. Also, it keeps me from "spamming the board" for BlazBlue meetup info.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
its the same game just two extra chars. and two extra modes.
Is it literally the same game or is it "kinda like the same game" like SF4 to Super SF4 or what someone would say Melee to Brawl is.

Nite

Smash Champion
its the same game same controls and everything (i play on wii)

Its just an add-on from the original
I think he meant like, is there anything at all different. Like some people would say Super Street Fighter 4 is just the same as Street Fighter 4 with new characters, but that's not really true. The main things that change in new versions is stuff like properties of moves and stuff.

Top Bottom