• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion

this game is too good.

so good that i'm carrying it around on my thumb drive from now on.

1g game that will make u scared.

btw its not free i got it from 4chan and i have the keycodes on here also

G. Vice

Smash Lord
The lands from whence G.Vice came, Magnolia...was a land where Ganons slipped and slided in peace and freedom...but a samus player, long reknowned for his particular abilities to mimimize the abilities of ganons, repeatedly struck poor Ganon, thus reducing G.Vice to nothingness. Then one day the Samus was no more. He had moved the newer and more horrible things in a more "noob friendly" environment. Ganon, free of his shackles of samus, ruled the land. He slipped and he slided, and occasionally he even slip-slided. Then, ganon decided to relocate. As he ventured north, to the lands of Little Rock, he encountered a new foe. This foe was unlike his previous foes of Links, Mewtwos, and Game and Watches...the enemy...was high tier. It was then that each fox, and each falco and sheik and falcon and marth and jiggs had a pet ganon of their own...enslaving him and using him as a play thing. And now, that samus from the depths of magnolia has been born again, leaving Ganon no safe haven. Thus ganon is forever and for always to be doomed and in bondage, no matter where he turns his weary head.

Long story short- I can't beat any of you guys anymore, and Shogun has picked melee back up.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
1) Most smash TOs use Tio Tournament Organizer.

2) For those of you that play BlazBlue, Misfit (Taylor) is hosting weekly meetups at his place on Tuesdays (starting later today). Here's the info that he provided:
Weaboo Fightan Night
Time:Any time after Noon on Tuesdays
Note: Mostly going to be BB players, though there will sometimes be some Melty Blood casuals going on.
If you need directions, let me know.

Also, of course we run weekly ranbats in LR on Sundays. This coming week (I believe) will be Week 1 of the new season (BlazBlue singles and SSF4 2v2 teams). That's at a different location. If anybody's interested in that, let me know. Seif, I'll talk to Zen about postponing the season for a week for you.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
The lands from whence G.Vice came, Magnolia...was a land where Ganons slipped and slided in peace and freedom...but a samus player, long reknowned for his particular abilities to mimimize the abilities of ganons, repeatedly struck poor Ganon, thus reducing G.Vice to nothingness. Then one day the Samus was no more. He had moved the newer and more horrible things in a more "noob friendly" environment. Ganon, free of his shackles of samus, ruled the land. He slipped and he slided, and occasionally he even slip-slided. Then, ganon decided to relocate. As he ventured north, to the lands of Little Rock, he encountered a new foe. This foe was unlike his previous foes of Links, Mewtwos, and Game and Watches...the enemy...was high tier. It was then that each fox, and each falco and sheik and falcon and marth and jiggs had a pet ganon of their own...enslaving him and using him as a play thing. And now, that samus from the depths of magnolia has been born again, leaving Ganon no safe haven. Thus ganon is forever and for always to be doomed and in bondage, no matter where he turns his weary head.

Long story short- I can't beat any of you guys anymore, and Shogun has picked melee back up.
:laugh: Just Awesome

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
The land of the Yoshimen is ripe for conquering.
The Baron Doctor shall have his fill on the green man's blood.

Also, of course we run weekly ranbats in LR on Sundays. This coming week (I believe) will be Week 1 of the new season (BlazBlue singles and SSF4 2v2 teams). That's at a different location. If anybody's interested in that, let me know. Seif, I'll talk to Zen about postponing the season for a week for you.
Actually, I seemed to have stumbled upon random 2 week vacation, so this week is fine.

Also, thanks, MaxX, for all your assistance. You're a righteous dude.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Once upon a time exsisted a team of crack pot scientists. One late afternoon a being was born after years of research and planing. Its name was mewtwo, his creatation in mind was to be the worlds strongest pokemon evarrr. Further study is need on such a creature, but one thing is for certain....He will rule the world.

After years of his destruction, he has reached his limit. Now he awaits for a foe worthy enough to face his wrath....

Watashi wa makeru wake niwa ikani (I cannot lose)

Vts

Smash Champion
Once upon a time exsisted a team of crack pot scientists. One late afternoon a being was born after years of research and planing. Its name was mewtwo, his creatation in mind was to be the worlds strongest pokemon evarrr. Further study is need on such a creature, but one thing is for certain....He will rule the world.

After years of his destruction, he has reached his limit. Now he awaits for a foe worthy enough to face his wrath....

Watashi wa makeru wake niwa ikani (I cannot lose)
Go mew i choose you!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I told you going into this thing not to expect any resolution. The manga-ka is a god tier troll that Kubo only wishes he could be.

I'm free all day. When are you free?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I don't really mind the guy, since he realized and corrected the mistake of Tenma=main character and eventually provided some closure. It's not just unapologetic trolldom like Endless Eight or FFXIII.

I have class tonight, but our glorious four-day weekend starts again 6 PM tomorrow.

vice - ganon didn't go anywhere in the new tier list. he has the tools!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
IHSB - Biweeklies sound like a good idea? Maybe we could switch between going to each others place every other Friday or Saturday night.

Everyone - Don't plan anything for the Friday 15th of October. My birthday, prolly gonna have a smashed smash party. Might be held on the 16th if ppl can't make it on Friday. I expect everyone to show up.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I don't really mind the guy, since he realized and corrected the mistake of Tenma=main character
Pfffft. What kind of ****** guy would be attracted to someone kind of like Tenma anyways... Lol 2 funny... Ha ha ha ha heh heheh heh ho ho ho oh oh oh oh my goodness...

Arbs... one of these days, I shall sit down and tell you a story filled with both joy and woe.

Vts

Smash Champion
IHSB - Biweeklies sound like a good idea? Maybe we could switch between going to each others place every other Friday or Saturday night.

Everyone - Don't plan anything for the Friday 15th of October. My birthday, prolly gonna have a smashed smash party. Might be held on the 16th if ppl can't make it on Friday. I expect everyone to show up.
we will be all at tipped off 3 instead since we have planned it like for past 6 months lol.

come to tipped off 6 :)

its just 8h away :D

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
hey vts, you ever plan on telling me your thoughts on that pic? An artist can't get better without proper feedback. If you don't want me to finish this, then continue your silence.

Everyone, i just text vts for feed back and all he said was "Its getting there." What kind of crap feedback is that.

Vts

Smash Champion
hey vts, you ever plan on telling me your thoughts on that pic? An artist can't get better without proper feedback. If you don't want me to finish this, then continue your silence.

Everyone, i just text vts for feed back and all he said was "Its getting there." What kind of crap feedback is that.
the kind of a guy who is at work who is multitasking and busy.

also change the background color instead to something EVA like and the eva text color match the other text.

try black/grey for background or a few other colors give me some options!

and remember my joystick is purple already so black would maybe look the best

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Pfffft. What kind of ****** guy would be attracted to someone kind of like Tenma anyways... Lol 2 funny... Ha ha ha ha heh heheh heh ho ho ho oh oh oh oh my goodness...

Arbs... one of these days, I shall sit down and tell you a story filled with both joy and woe.
I bet I've heard this story a time or two.

And Arby- Sweet, maybe there's hope for Ganon yet! I just wish I could find the right tool to use on that stupid Falco :/

And yeah I wanna play sometime soon, I should come over and record again. What are you doing tomorrow after like 1PM arby?

And oh btw...It's all about Yakumo although I won't lie and say that Eri and Harima didn't have any appeal. It had tons actually. I wish I could get an Eri or a Yakumo...or both :D

and Saber- Can I come? =x

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yes you can come G.vice or whoever isnt going to TO6.

You guys should come to biweeklies at me and jacks places.

...We should start hosting biweekly tournies at our places lol.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm the fastest wavedasher ever
Apply it successfully and beat Yoshiman and I'll be impressed then.

Seif, don't get me wrong I gotta give it to Eri still...but only in the hot girl respect. If I was lookin' for some down to earth lovin' I think Yakumo would be the cream of the crop...just saying :/

Sweet, I can't make TO6 but I can try and make this. I think Biweeklies sound good also, although I can't guarantee an appearance at every one of them, but if it gets Saberguy more into smash again, I say it's a good thing for Arkansas' rep!

Top Bottom