• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Saber BDay means sexy Falcon dittos all nite!!!!! Can't miss that. Anyone going to the memphis tourney on the 25th??? Anyone wanna smash soon?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Memk, honestly I'm a little impressed that he beat you Yoshiman and VTS if they were honestly giving it effort. Good stuff.

And Ace, yessssssssssss CF dittos alllll night son! Sounds too fun. Saber I can't wait, I hope that we get something at your place for realz!

Anyone wanna have a smash fest or something this weekend? Maybe Friday night and make it a super long one? Arby can bring his recording stuff and we can record for Devour 2! It should be done within another month or two if we keep this up :D

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Anyone wanna have a smash fest or something this weekend? Maybe Friday night and make it a super long one? Arby can bring his recording stuff and we can record for Devour 2! It should be done within another month or two if we keep this up :D
I would say my place but that is a terrible venue

Well I could lie and say you guys go to my school.

But then again its not that serious.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Pfffft. What kind of ****** guy would be attracted to someone kind of like Tenma anyways... Lol 2 funny... Ha ha ha ha heh heheh heh ho ho ho oh oh oh oh my goodness...

Arbs... one of these days, I shall sit down and tell you a story filled with both joy and woe.
I'll bring the haagen-dazs
What are you doing tomorrow after like 1PM arby?
No class from noon to 4:30
Seif, don't get me wrong I gotta give it to Eri still...but only in the hot girl respect. If I was lookin' for some down to earth lovin' I think Yakumo would be the cream of the crop...just saying :/
Unrequited tsundere love is awesome. Unassuming, one-dimensional, self-sacrificing love is not. She's so booooring.

memk, play for yourself, not the approval of others. you'll avoid a lot of frustration in the future. I know positive feedback is nice, but don't live on it.

make sure you can wavedash variable lengths at will. combine dashdancing and wavedashing and experiment with movement patterns. go to yoshi's and waveland all over the place.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
you WOULD like a girl who always cooks the perfect meal and never says no. little miss holly housewife.

while I accept your preferences, I cannot respect them.

this is where we part.

good day.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
you WOULD like a girl who always cooks the perfect meal and never says no. little miss holly housewife.
In fantasy land, yes... In reality, we're a lot more likely to end up with the opposite of what we say we want.

Until then, you enjoy your cold, aggressive, moody girls who treat you like crap until they finally warm up to you waaay later

I say good day!

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
I see you're partaking in Recettear, Jack. I'm enjoying the hell out of it right now. Except for stupid Jew Fairy knocking up my payment from 80,000 to 200,000 in the space of a week.

Jesus.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
In reality, we're a lot more likely to end up with the opposite of what we say we want.
Is that a "you can't always get what you want" thing, or more like we don't really know what we want? I think 'opposites attract' is true because we are drawn to that which we lack. later, when we are more confident in who we are and what we have, that opposite doesn't seem so great and you try to change each other. getting through that is crucial to a successful relationship/marriage.

/noromanticexperience

Until then, you enjoy your cold, aggressive, moody girls who treat you like crap until they finally warm up to you waaay later
You mean real women?
you took the words right out of my mouth
it must have been while I was kissing you

>.>

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I only just started Seif, I haven't had very much time to play. All I know is that I love hearing Recette talk, and I really want to know who her VA is.

j00t

Smash Champion
The lands from whence G.Vice came, Magnolia...was a land where Ganons slipped and slided in peace and freedom...but a samus player, long reknowned for his particular abilities to mimimize the abilities of ganons, repeatedly struck poor Ganon, thus reducing G.Vice to nothingness. Then one day the Samus was no more. He had moved the newer and more horrible things in a more "noob friendly" environment. Ganon, free of his shackles of samus, ruled the land. He slipped and he slided, and occasionally he even slip-slided. Then, ganon decided to relocate. As he ventured north, to the lands of Little Rock, he encountered a new foe. This foe was unlike his previous foes of Links, Mewtwos, and Game and Watches...the enemy...was high tier. It was then that each fox, and each falco and sheik and falcon and marth and jiggs had a pet ganon of their own...enslaving him and using him as a play thing. And now, that samus from the depths of magnolia has been born again, leaving Ganon no safe haven. Thus ganon is forever and for always to be doomed and in bondage, no matter where he turns his weary head.

Long story short- I can't beat any of you guys anymore, and Shogun has picked melee back up.
Awesome story.

Am I the GnW? <3 please say yes

P.S. I long to be recognized

P.P.S I need attention

P.P.P.S Come to FAP2 everyone

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Smash fest anyone tonight people? Anyone wanting to play some? Where at? I just don't think it'd be best if it was held here since I have extra people in my house as is.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
you play too much.
nah I only get 2-3 hours of sc2 in a day. :(

2-3 hours reading new fantasy series (reading the newest Brandon Sanderson at the moment), 2 hours on the internets, 6 hours of sleep and 10 hours studying. ****ing Organic Chem, A&P and Physics taking up my starcraft hours. :(

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey VTS, I made you an admin on the ARFGN facebook page/group thing. So you'll have access to all that jazz on there. Feel free to message members or update info as you see fit. Thanks.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey VTS, I made you an admin on the ARFGN facebook page/group thing. So you'll have access to all that jazz on there. Feel free to message members or update info as you see fit. Thanks.
muahaha edit everyone posts to sing mulan's be a man i'll do watch me!

also smash fest saturday night since i gotta be up early on saturday can't really do much tonight.

we can even have it here at my place if needed parent's aren't moved in yet and aren't going to be come over cus they are on a boat for the weekend.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Oh also a reminder: BlazBlue ranbats and freeplay this Sunday at 2PM! We should be setting up a stream too! Be there!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
muahaha edit everyone posts to sing mulan's be a man i'll do watch me!

also smash fest saturday night since i gotta be up early on saturday can't really do much tonight.

we can even have it here at my place if needed parent's aren't moved in yet and aren't going to be come over cus they are on a boat for the weekend.
Sounds good to me. When do you wanna start the fest Veets?

Also, will there be anyway that I could bring my little brother? I don't wanna leave him alone here, but if there's a spare computer or something that no one will be using he could come and he'd be content to just play runescape and watch. He's pretty cool, I think everyone likes/would like him okay :x

Vts

Smash Champion
Sounds good to me. When do you wanna start the fest Veets?

Also, will there be anyway that I could bring my little brother? I don't wanna leave him alone here, but if there's a spare computer or something that no one will be using he could come and he'd be content to just play runescape and watch. He's pretty cool, I think everyone likes/would like him okay :x
nvm i'm sick, puking slowly moving dear jesus sushi was bad idea last night

Top Bottom