• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I work out my fingers when I play Melee.

Does that count?
Yes that counts. At least I approve of that workout :)

Seify, I don't approve of your wrist workouts, however :/

Iori, you're a smart smart player not technical like Colbol's claw :3

Arkansas, anyone wanna smash tonight?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I would be down with working out and smashing with you G.Vice if I lived closer, lol.

I'm pretty bored ATM, looking for something to do for the weekend...Might make a trip to see Spaceballs.

Or if you guys felt like finally making a trip up here that would be nice.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I would be down with working out and smashing with you G.Vice if I lived closer, lol.

I'm pretty bored ATM, looking for something to do for the weekend...Might make a trip to see Spaceballs.
Man, that'd be awesome bro...we still need to come up there and see you sometime!!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Maybe we should get a gathering at Jonesboro...smash fest and swimming sometime :D

Lol one of these days maybe?

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
If you and Arby wanna come over tonight just give me a ring. I'd love to bro out.
I don't have your number. I don't know what arby wants to do yet (He is still sleeping ^_^). To tell you the truth, I've been having more fun playing blazblue then I have melee. That's probably because I suck at melee so much.

Also, I'm on episode 11 of Genshiken and everywhere I look is says that Genshiken has only 12 episodes. The weird thing is the Genshiken file we got from vts has 15 episodes.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Jack if you don't feel like drivin to J-town lemme know I'll prolly just come to memphis.
Yeah if you don't mind that would be awesome. I'll give you gas moneys for the trip, but I'm just kinda completely wiped from work, plus the only one who even might be able to come with me is Cyner.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
no i mean there is one of each ther is someone for each of them and yes iori too now that i think about it

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I play all smash don't hate on brawl just because its not the same as melee.

(no vts not the teenage mutant ninja turtles one)

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
That's not the reason I hate Brawl. I just don't find it fun.
Why not?

Also that still falls under the section as to why you don't like it.

You don't like it because its not fun since it doesn't have the same engine as melee

The March Hare

Smash Cadet

Nite

Smash Champion
Why not?

Also that still falls under the section as to why you don't like it.

You don't like it because its not fun since it doesn't have the same engine as melee
No, not really. I said I don't like it because it's not fun. Not because it's not Melee. I like other fighting games that aren't Melee.

Top Bottom