• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
as long as I still know what gender I am, he can have it.

your trash talk should be banned under the geneva convention :dizzy:

just bring it

p.s. too much is attributed to individual sets. they only decide who was playing better for that duration, all johns aside. I have never stopped thinking you're better than me. preeetty obvious.

Sunday!?! Will yet another Arkansas tournament not see the Gerudo Vice? Maybe Chamberlin too. :(

Oh wow I completely missed that comment about that statement. That was by far my best one used, during the pounding that was recieved.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
In case you haven't seen the thread, by demand Super Smash Bros. Melee will be moving to SUNDAY during the overflow tournament slot. The site will be updated shortly to reflect that as well.

(straight from the Facebook page of LRGC)

Melee is now on Sunday at 12:00pm

Baschlurgen

Smash Rookie
Hello all. I just moved from Oklahoma to Searcy for school. Sadly, I have not been on the smash bros. scene in too long and want to know how you guys roll in Arkansas!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
It was cool seeing everyone at LRGC last night. Seif- I saw you while I was playing my SSF4 tourney match. Sorry I didn't get to say hey. Hope we'll be seeing more of each other in the near future.

Oh btw, we're hosting BlazBlue ranbats within the next few weeks if anybody wants in. Most of y'all know how it works. It's basically a series of tournies that we're doing for $5 each. A percentage of that goes back to 1st/2nd/3rd for the tournament, while the remaining percentage goes back into the season pot that goes to the overall 1st/2nd/3rd for the entire season. Anybody interested?

EDIT: it'll be in Little Rock at a guy's house.

Vts

Smash Champion
It was cool seeing everyone at LRGC last night. Seif- I saw you while I was playing my SSF4 tourney match. Sorry I didn't get to say hey. Hope we'll be seeing more of each other in the near future.

Oh btw, we're hosting BlazBlue ranbats within the next few weeks if anybody wants in. Most of y'all know how it works. It's basically a series of tournies that we're doing for $5 each. A percentage of that goes back to 1st/2nd/3rd for the tournament, while the remaining percentage goes back into the season pot that goes to the overall 1st/2nd/3rd for the entire season. Anybody interested?

EDIT: it'll be in Little Rock at a guy's house.
maxx post the place and me and seif are going to start coming to play.

but it will be every other week.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
It's not my place so I'll just PM you the address and directions. It's off of Stagecoach (430 S, exit 1) though.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Well I was gonna have VTS relay you the info Seif, but I figured I'd just PM you myself. If anybody wants the info, let me know.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Good games to everyone at Gamecon! Sorry I couldn't make the tourney, I had stuff come up and it just was really inconvient of a weekend :/

Jack, loved the friendlies man. I think you may be my favorite person to play for fun. Incredible matches, close games, and good times bro.

edit*

Btw Yoshi and Arby- How are you guys adapting to the higher C speeds on stepmania? Starting to feel a little more natural?

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Btw Yoshi and Arby- How are you guys adapting to the higher C speeds on stepmania? Starting to feel a little more natural?
Stepmania you say? We should totally do a DDR tourney :chuckle:
I'm actually 100% serious.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
...Not completely blown away seeing as how I've been chain grabbed to 50+ on multiple occasions by Arby/Chams in our fox dittos WHILE DI-ing. To be honest the only thing that was really done here is pressing z and up over and over again :/

Btw Memk, I was a little disappointed in our matches...after hearing you talk about how well you were doing I was expecting to lose at some point. And I really wasn't supposed to be able to win Brawl as well >_>

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
...Not completely blown away seeing as how I've been chain grabbed to 50+ on multiple occasions by Arby/Chams in our fox dittos WHILE DI-ing. To be honest the only thing that was really done here is pressing z and up over and over again :/

Btw Memk, I was a little disappointed in our matches...after hearing you talk about how well you were doing I was expecting to lose at some point. And I really wasn't supposed to be able to win Brawl as well >_>
I did the video mostly for views and I haven't played brawl in about 2 months so I wasn't used to the game engine (too much melee) Melee I... well I thought I was better than I was.

EDIT*

I was off since I didn't have my own controller but then I brought it on the last day and was doing a lot better than the other days.

Other than that I wasn't expecting your Ganon to be all around.

j00t

Smash Champion
You played him at the last Innsomnia we had lol.

He's one of the arkansas players who gets better by not playing smash =)
**** really? I feel like an idiot now :(

Ace we need to play next time we see each other, you were getting off on Jack

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll bring you guys over sometime so arby can grab his crap and take u to wally-world

also how's my art-work coming a long?

btw seif thrusday/friday u want to do some blazblue practicing and bro out?

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm starting on some more of your artwork today.

Also, I wanna do some blazblue.
i wanna do some makoto if you know what i mean ^^

and noel at once ^^

maybe tager :psycho:

but gotta clean the house today since my mom was complaining that the beds stink and couch stink.

o well also get a chance to grab some more cleaning stuff :).

post the picture in this thread yoshiman or links to them on photobucket or something.

Top Bottom