• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Come on vts, we need to have our trigun marathon!!!!
I have done a few of those myself. As well as Gurren Lagann Marathons with Brad and Seif.

Good times. Those are good memories. Still won't forget episode 7 on GL, and how I wanted to take my anger out on Seif for not preparing me :/

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
ok well the only way you could come over is if you looked young like in 16-18 thats all.

basically you have to look young like vts or arby

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Unfortunately we will not be using the company that brought our equipment last time. So we're reaching out to our attendee's to help out! If you bring equipment (TV's, Consoles, Games) you will get half off your entry fee. If you are planning to bring equipment please list it here or or the the forums.

(Straight form the Gamecon page on facebook)

http://littlerockgamecon.com/programming/event-schedule

also go here^ to see when you have to be there for things and tournaments

Vts

Smash Champion
arby this is for you since u said practice those hand offs and **** well i found a place for my gamecube in my room.

and now a picture of my tiny room

most baller 12x12 room ever :D

Vts

Smash Champion
I actually watched an episode of nodame cantabile. You should be proud VTS

Now if I can only play some Melee
how about tomorrow night??
i am...onii-chan :D

maybe, just maybe

for gamecon we going to do a split again?

since its just going to be us since memphis can't make it unless its sautrday?

also did u apply for axicom or w/e in jacksonville heard they are hiring.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble seeing anyone besides this fabulous mother****er right here:

Also I think we could make it by 8 if we left immediately after I get off work. I'll keep you updated though.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Good news everyone! ARK II Melee videos are being uploaded as we speak. They should be fully ready (uploaded/processed/etc.) by tomorrow. If there are any errors, let me know and we'll fix the title/description. I'll keep you guys updated.

Also, if anyone plays SSF4, we're having a meetup on Wednesday. Just let me know.

Vts

Smash Champion
Good news everyone! ARK II Melee videos are being uploaded as we speak. They should be fully ready (uploaded/processed/etc.) by tomorrow. If there are any errors, let me know and we'll fix the title/description. I'll keep you guys updated.

Also, if anyone plays SSF4, we're having a meetup on Wednesday. Just let me know.
Thanks maxx, much love.

hey clay where are we smashing at tomorrow?

i get of work at 330 so i can smash until like 10ish.

aces or where ever you want?

@seif ordered the parts will be here on either thrusday or friday maybe wednesday if it gets shipped today.

@ yoshiman- how's those covers coming a long?

Vts

Smash Champion
That a far drive, Memphis has Iori and love. (a few other peeps but not important)

Plus since I don't just do melee anymore or ever, I go out to clubs and live what is refered to as a life. :ohwell:
AHAHAHAHA!!

i'm sorry....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no please don't worry about me i just thought you were serious

and you being serious is funny :D

also yoshiman i didn't find it.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Anyone care if I stay at their place for this weekend?
I won't be around my place too much this weekend, but I definitely got an extra bed if u wanna sleep in it. Me and Clay are both super busy this weekend and won't be much company, so only choose us if no one else offers bro. But I do wanna see you if possible :D

Top Bottom