• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
LOL

Sounds good Vice. I have some things to take care of in the morning with the college, so I'll be staying up to make sure I don't sleep through it. Would I be staying the night so this lack of rest wouldn't matter too much, or should we wait another day?

Vts

Smash Champion
Veets, http://www.arcadespareparts.com/arcade_parts/sanwa_parts/sanwa_gt_y_octagonal_restrictor/13063.html is what you needs, I believe. That site is the best place for buying parts.

But make sure you read up on it before you start buying parts willynilly.

http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/restrictors.html
i never buy anything willynilly

now dl on the other hand thats a different story lol.

thanks just doing some price shopping for now and going to slowly work my way to getting it all the way built so its going to take 2-4 weeks.

would put LEDs in but i'm going to be lazy lol

Vts

Smash Champion
also you wouldn't happen to have a spare xp disk with keycode now would you?

XD

gotta borrow chambers again i got a trojan that deleted some of my **** and gotta reboot.

can't use like 1/2 my programs (mostly games) cus of the stupid thing.

last time i trust 4chan with giving me the zip for SC2 complete with keycode in it lol.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
also you wouldn't happen to have a spare xp disk with keycode now would you?

XD

gotta borrow chambers again i got a trojan that deleted some of my **** and gotta reboot.

can't use like 1/2 my programs (mostly games) cus of the stupid thing.

last time i trust 4chan with giving me the zip for SC2 complete with keycode in it lol.
Can't help you there, you'll have to speak to Chambs. Also: lol

PS. You should totally put it together on a day that I have off so I can watch you.

Vts

Smash Champion
Can't help you there, you'll have to speak to Chambs. Also: lol

PS. You should totally put it together on a day that I have off so I can watch you.

i'm going to buy 2 so we can work on them same time 360 and ps3.

but might order later this week like a couple parts

new ball and new brackets for the stick to start out

going to wait until there are some cool makoto arkwork out and going to make my 360 one that and ps3 one Eva unit 1, already got some purple buttons i want to get.

and an awesome purple ball for the top of it.

you wouldn't happen to have photoshop on your computer since i can't really torrent new programs right now to be able to make the art would you?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
LOL

Sounds good Vice. I have some things to take care of in the morning with the college, so I'll be staying up to make sure I don't sleep through it. Would I be staying the night so this lack of rest wouldn't matter too much, or should we wait another day?
You could stay the night if you wanted. I'd be able to play a little on Tuesday, but I need to take care of stuff too so I'd have to run you home sometime in the early afternoon probably. So a little after we wake up probably lol

Also, the 2 Arby-Q deal for 3.50 has to happen while you come down. Aww yeah.

Also, let's record, I wanna try to get something cool for Devour 2 maybe. It's a long ways off, but no harm in trying to get footage.

Also Memk. Since you posted a vid up on youtube and I checked it out, you should check out mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1Hd8PfwVs

edit* man I said also alot without intending it.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
That's fine, I won't stay the night. I'm gonna grab a couple hours of sleep right now, so call Yoshi if I don't answer. He always hears his phone. I think he's waking up soon anyway.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
This weekend!!!!

Is anyone getting together? I haven't played in years. I Wanna see if I'm still the 3rd best in Arkansas.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
So my 3rd spot is no longer safe... Let's put that to the test. anyone?
If you're free sometime before thursday I could play you at your place I would just need a ride there so that is a problem.

Unless you live in southwest little rock then I could prolly walk to your house.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Actually, that sounds like you. Lately you've been beastly.
You guys should have seen Arby playing last night. He was really on his game, and we were virtually going even. I still think he's as good if not better than I am in that state of mind.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I haven't played Arkansas in forever. Besides VTS, Arby, Yoshiman...I think that's all.
Actually me and Arby were talking just last night about you. I wanna play you man! I'm really weak vs falco and need some practice against him. Also, I miss you and wanna see you and hang out :)

Nite

Smash Champion
Actually me and Arby were talking just last night about you. I wanna play you man! I'm really weak vs falco and need some practice against him. Also, I miss you and wanna see you and hang out :)
I miss you too, man. We really do.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Just a friendly reminder that Road to Gamecon will be this Friday, August 20th at the ACAC. We will be playing Super Street Fighter 4, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Blazblue: Continuum Shift, and Tekken 6. These will be the last tournaments before the Little Rock GameCon Sept. 3-5! Bring your friends up and lets have these last set of qualifiers be the best yet!

(straight from the Facebook page of LRGC = Little Rock GameCon)

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
As for the Melee Finals for ARK II, it's out of my hands guys. I'm sorry but I have no idea when you'll see those videos up. Our media guy hasn't talked to me in a while... I think he's mad at me? I'm not sure. It doesn't help that he lives like 3 hours away. If I get more info, I'll let everyone know.

Vts

Smash Champion
As for the Melee Finals for ARK II, it's out of my hands guys. I'm sorry but I have no idea when you'll see those videos up. Our media guy hasn't talked to me in a while... I think he's mad at me? I'm not sure. It doesn't help that he lives like 3 hours away. If I get more info, I'll let everyone know.

no mr. powers i expect you to die!!!

also thats cool , i suck at blazblue baddly just played against the #1 guy on xbl for the month, too good.

nothing like getting 1 hit in before getting 0-death on a game that shouldn't have 0-deaths lol.

Top Bottom